FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > receiving anal

receiving anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ike oxard2018 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

had a meet with a guy the other day and for the first time ever I had an urge to take cock, which has never crossed my mind before. Guy couldn't get hard again after cumming following oral otherwise I was definitely in the mood and its been on my mind since so I wondered about the experiences of other previously top only guys who started taking cock

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Have done it, but not often. While the sensation wasn't bad - can see how you could really get into it - didn't like the 'not being in control' aspect. I'm very tops and am happy to leave it at that.

Nottingham

"Have done it, but not often. While the sensation wasn't bad - can see how you could really get into it - didn't like the 'not being in control' aspect. I'm very tops and am happy to leave it at that. "

that's what troubles me its just at that moment I felt I wanted cock in me which has never occurred. I love my ass being played with, rimmed but don't really get any sensations if I'm fingered so don't know wwhy I got that urge

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

"Have done it, but not often. While the sensation wasn't bad - can see how you could really get into it - didn't like the 'not being in control' aspect. I'm very tops and am happy to leave it at that.

that's what troubles me its just at that moment I felt I wanted cock in me which has never occurred. I love my ass being played with, rimmed but don't really get any sensations if I'm fingered so don't know wwhy I got that urge"

Just curiosity I expect, I wondered what men got out of it as most I've been with, and watched, really love it. Many are versatile which is fine, but with others like me the mental blocks overcome the physical pleasure.

You need to try it though, you won't know until you do!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have used toys and to be honest it wasn't that hard to take a big dildo.

Patience and lube! Loved riding it though, different sensation.

Not sure I could hand the power over though for another guy to fuck me from behind. Woman with strap on maybe....

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Don't die wondering!!

I think surrendering plays a huge part in desire,just letting go and allowing someone else to be in control..

Sounded like the perfect opportunity to be taken,that is when it works so well.

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

Best thing I have ever tried up there was a cock! Spent 15 years saying I wouldn't like it first though!

Ric

Brave post mate. We had a meet a couple of years ago with a Bi guy. He wanted me to fuck his arse while he was up Mrs N, to form a little train and tender, I guess. Mrs N said you'd better do as he asks. So anyway I fetched some lube and a rubber but then my brain said noooooooooooo, you are not doing that LOL. Mr Floppy came a calling.

I cannot be top, I am just not wired for it. Not sure about bottom LOL. Depends if Mrs N says " you'd better do as he asks LOL".

Nottingham

"Brave post mate. We had a meet a couple of years ago with a Bi guy. He wanted me to fuck his arse while he was up Mrs N, to form a little train and tender, I guess. Mrs N said you'd better do as he asks. So anyway I fetched some lube and a rubber but then my brain said noooooooooooo, you are not doing that LOL. Mr Floppy came a calling.

Yes, I guess the feeling and vibe given off in a meet makes the difference, I don't think I could plan ahead for the situation to arise but in that moment of pure pleasure our inhibitions seem to vanish. I remember first time I fisted someone it just happened during a highly charged erotic meet and was amazing

I cannot be top, I am just not wired for it. Not sure about bottom LOL. Depends if Mrs N says " you'd better do as he asks LOL"."

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Having done this the train I'll put picks so all can see I would say if not used to anal lots of lube and just take your time

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Don't take on more than you can handle , just stick with the rusty trombone

Nottingham

"Brave post mate. We had a meet a couple of years ago with a Bi guy. He wanted me to fuck his arse while he was up Mrs N, to form a little train and tender, I guess. Mrs N said you'd better do as he asks. So anyway I fetched some lube and a rubber but then my brain said noooooooooooo, you are not doing that LOL. Mr Floppy came a calling.

I cannot be top, I am just not wired for it. Not sure about bottom LOL. Depends if Mrs N says " you'd better do as he asks LOL"."

Yes, I guess the feeling and vibe given off in a meet makes the difference, I don't think I could plan ahead for the situation to arise but in that moment of pure pleasure our inhibitions seem to vanish. I remember first time I fisted someone it just happened during a highly charged erotic meet and was amazing

Nottingham

"Don't take on more than you can handle , just stick with the rusty trombone "

what instrument size would you say is the best to handle

Give it a go, otherwise you will never know.

The people posting on here unsure about another man being in control, well, sit on his lap then. You'll be in full control.

Don't expect miracles for your first go. It takes a little getting used to.

I enjoy the stimulation, but the thought of another guy doing it is just not for me. The wife has a strap on and I have prostate massager/cock ring for when I fancy back door fun. Pegging is something we keep for ourselves although I wouldn't be averse to wearing a p spot cock ring during play in clubs etc.

Nottingham

"I enjoy the stimulation, but the thought of another guy doing it is just not for me. The wife has a strap on and I have prostate massager/cock ring for when I fancy back door fun. Pegging is something we keep for ourselves although I wouldn't be averse to wearing a p spot cock ring during play in clubs etc."

Nottingham

"Give it a go, otherwise you will never know.

The people posting on here unsure about another man being in control, well, sit on his lap then. You'll be in full control.

Don't expect miracles for your first go. It takes a little getting used to. "

I'm not really thinking along the lines of should I do it or not, It was just the way out of the blue I had the urge to do it. As for the control thing I think you can still be in charge of things even if you're the one being fucked

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Ive only managed anal about twice to completion i just find it too painful no matter i relax and tons of lube. Tried everything to see if that works no luck there i cant even take a small butt plug so frustrating

"Give it a go, otherwise you will never know.

Don't expect miracles for your first go. It takes a little getting used to.

I'm not really thinking along the lines of should I do it or not, It was just the way out of the blue I had the urge to do it. As for the control thing I think you can still be in charge of things even if you're the one being fucked "

There's a guy I know that is pretty much only top. He say's he gets the urge every now and again with the right person and if he's feeling horny enough to do it.

"Ive only managed anal about twice to completion i just find it too painful no matter i relax and tons of lube. Tried everything to see if that works no luck there i cant even take a small butt plug so frustrating "

Search 'anal' posts in the forum. There has been some usefull stuff in the comments from men and women.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Done it twice once in a mtvtv threesome the other with one of the t girls on her own. It was ok but I am a bit tight for it but happy to do it again in a mmf.

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

This is something I've been considering just recently

Think I'd have to ride it tho so I'm in control of how far it goes in

Ipswich

Oh and not a massive one. At first

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Find yourself a naughty girl to peg you..if that would be better for you.

Hubby loves it when we play...

Nottingham

"Oh and not a massive one. At first "

I wouldn't mind you riding me

I consider myself more top but also have the urge to recieve anal too .I guess lots of lube required

Ipswich

"Oh and not a massive one. At first

I wouldn't mind you riding me"

Haha its a deal

Ipswich

I tend to top gay guys but bottom for bi or straight

Strange right

By *igkevtaxiMan  over a year ago

congleton

Bi married but love to receive anal love the feel of a man in control doing to me what i do to women and thefeel of hot spunk in my arse oooooooo

By * very big boyMan  over a year ago

south east clacton

i wooe love 2 find a bi cpl on here that wood be up 4 anal not easy 2 find on here so many time wasters

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

"I tend to top gay guys but bottom for bi or straight

Strange right "

That does sound strange lol... I have no logic to who I top and bottom for either, just kinda do what feels right I suppose!

Nottingham

Haha its a deal "

Let me know when you're available

Ipswich

Haha its a deal

Let me know when you're available "

I certainly will. Be gentle

Ipswich

Actually don't. Be as bloody rough as you like

By * very big boyMan  over a year ago

south east clacton

any nice bi cpls on here that like 2 give anal 2 a guy please get back 2 me

Nottingham

"Actually don't. Be as bloody rough as you like "

A nice post. I'm still curious to know what a finger or two might feel like up my ass. Would love to be blown while my ass is played with.

"A nice post. I'm still curious to know what a finger or two might feel like up my ass. Would love to be blown while my ass is played with. "

You will get the most explosive orgasm that you have ever had. I speak from experience ??

Ipswich

"A nice post. I'm still curious to know what a finger or two might feel like up my ass. Would love to be blown while my ass is played with.

You will get the most explosive orgasm that you have ever had. I speak from experience ??"

Never had a guy cum so much after I slipped him a finger

Daamn now I deffo wana try it.

Ipswich

"Daamn now I deffo wana try it. "

Well you're in the right place

"Daamn now I deffo wana try it.

Well you're in the right place "

but unfortunately got noone that's interested to help me experiment. Ideally seeking a bi mf couple cos I wana not only experience getting fingered but wana share and suck my first cock too.

Ipswich

but unfortunately got noone that's interested to help me experiment. Ideally seeking a bi mf couple cos I wana not only experience getting fingered but wana share and suck my first cock too."

Their loss fella

but unfortunately got noone that's interested to help me experiment. Ideally seeking a bi mf couple cos I wana not only experience getting fingered but wana share and suck my first cock too.

Their loss fella "

I wont loose hope though.

Have a great day

I received it twice now and really want more absolutely love it

By *oodtimebiboyMan  over a year ago

bristol

It’s addictive

By *enji jarvisMan  over a year ago

altrincham

Being fucked is the most incredible and intense feeling. Just relax and take it slow and like everyone is saying just use a LOT of lube. I personally hate the feeling of being fingered and using a dildo as they hurt me, but a dick is totally different. Riding a cock and looking into his eyes as he blows inside you is incredible. You really can have the most intense orgasm too and after some practise and if you find the right partner you can cum without touching yourself on occasion too

By *ookingaboutMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Well mrs could always peg you

By *LUFFER200Man  over a year ago

North Devon

Like to try it, have come very close but not yet had the full experience. Message if you would like to take me first.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

Definitely on my to do list have been oral with a few guys need to try being bottom for anal

"had a meet with a guy the other day and for the first time ever I had an urge to take cock, which has never crossed my mind before. Guy couldn't get hard again after cumming following oral otherwise I was definitely in the mood and its been on my mind since so I wondered about the experiences of other previously top only guys who started taking cock"

Loving this thread guys..

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

"Definitely on my to do list have been oral with a few guys need to try being bottom for anal"

» Add a new message to this topic