FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Blackpool

Blackpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're thinking of going to Blackpool at the end of April Fri/Sat: have looked at the clubs section and was looking for any opinions...is it to be a swingers hotel? or a local B&B and then go to a club? Infusion,Paradise Buddies etc Interested to hear...cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We were at Buddies a few weeks ago. Check their reviews on their site. Personally I thought is was very poor. Dirty no hot water etc. But I suppose you get what you pay for

By *bapCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

infusion is great we go there quite often have a look at there webstie and reviews on here

Buddies is awful !! been there, long story...Oh dear

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

heard quite a few horror storied on here about buddies

infusion , we went last night , good facilities, and clean

By *uAnd1Couple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

infusion is great !!! We love the atmosphere, the rooms, the people, and himself likes how the boys just walk about in boxers or towels - is lovely def recommend - MMMmmmm maybe that doesn't read well - himself likes that he gets to walk about undressed as is easy to go play and then go to bar, not like other clubs where folk stay dressed when not in play rooms - clubs are all diff - but this is our fav - esp dungeon room with swing etc

stayed at buddies once - and had a laugh just used it as somewhere cheap n cheerfull to stay is okay if you smoke. (I don't) and if you like a full english for breakfast (I don't) good coffee in morning though - this isn't the worst BnB I have stayed - when in Blackpool, and we found it clean and room was huge by blackpool standards.

su x

Infusion for me and will be hitting the mixed party easter friday, the last one was fab.

Infusion every time.......wouldn't go anywhere else in Blackpool......and we have tried most other places......

As for hotels......try the parisien hotel on the prom......2 mins from infusion and 5 mins walk on the prom into town centre.....and they have parking.......otherwise it will cost you about 12 quid a day!!! Should be fairly cheap.....personally I wouldn't be seen dead in a lot of the scuzzy bed n breakfasts.......but each to their own.....

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

theres a new club opened by central pier

"infusion is great we go there quite often have a look at there webstie and reviews on here "

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"theres a new club opened by central pier"
whats the name of that one x

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Infusions -awesome club.

Paul and Flirts Hotel was good fun, but we think they have closed now.

We went to Buddies one weekend and we had an ok time. The accommodation is basic, the smoking was the worst thing, everyone went mad as they were allowed to smoke in the main area and it was like walking through a blue haze.

We always make the best of a situation though and I really enjoyed it. I like Blackpool for its tackiness and I enjoyed trying on the outfits in the fetish shop.

Infusions sounds your best bet though, that looks a really nice club, you should have fun

By *on-bazCouple  over a year ago

rushden

New one in Blackpool is called The Griff. Have heard good reviews about it from friends.

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

Infusion is probably the best in our humble opinion.Dont think you can just turn up at Buddies...think you have to be staying there as a guest.We havnt been to Buddies so cant comment.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Buddies certainly was letting couples in to their weekend parties, you pay a smaller cost of entry (If your staying there the parties are included in the cost of your stay)

They may have changed this policy more recently or it may depend on how full they are from weekend to weekend.

Singles who are just turn up are unlikely to get in here or anywhere.

» Add a new message to this topic