FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First visit to a club

First visit to a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irmHand8888 OP   Man  over a year ago

wythall

Looking for a female who would be interested in showing me the ropes at a club or a couple if this is something anyone can help with please let me know i travel can pick you up in needed etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

For someone who claims to be a Dom on his profile, I wouldn’t expect you to need someone to hold your hand visiting a club. Just check out the club reviews in here, see which has the most reviews from other single guys (if they enjoyed their visit, the chances are you will too), and look for the times single guys are allowed in, then just go

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Looking for a female who would be interested in showing me the ropes at a club or a couple if this is something anyone can help with please let me know i travel can pick you up in needed etc "
why a female op, why not another male? You know you could just phone the club tell them your new and they will give you a tour of the facilities

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Looking for a female who would be interested in showing me the ropes at a club or a couple if this is something anyone can help with please let me know i travel can pick you up in needed etc why a female op, why not another male? You know you could just phone the club tell them your new and they will give you a tour of the facilities "

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"Looking for a female who would be interested in showing me the ropes at a club or a couple if this is something anyone can help with please let me know i travel can pick you up in needed etc "

Your profile first line already says "you know the ropes", guess this is a different set of ropes you need help with

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You're extremely unlikely to find someone.

Read around the forum and on websites about clubs near you.

When you go, be mindful of the dress code for dressed and dressed down. Also look to policies on alcohol and condoms.

In general, closed doors should stay that way, otherwise you can look but you must be invited to touch. Don't follow people around (wanking or not), be friendly to everyone, and when talking to a couple talk to both of them. Don't expect to play.

That's most of what you need to know.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

I'm going club on my own tonight for the first time, coz I'm a big girl

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

There's always such negativity on these can a woman hold my hand into the club threads. It's a genuine and very understandable request. To be honest your being a bit of a chancer and I think its wishful thinking. I think in general for most women the term 'can a woman show me the ropes in a club' = instant turn off. But if you want to chance your arm on it, go for, you never know your luck. But in my opinion it's your funeral. But I don't see the need for all the openly or passive aggressive negativity? It's clear what this chap is looking for.

Personally I think if you want to experience the club scene you may have a long wait unless you go on your own or meet a woman who you gets to know and really wants to go with you/take you.

Anyways good luck to you.

Penrith

"I'm going club on my own tonight for the first time, coz I'm a big girl "

You’re no stranger to a club environment though are you, and probably not even going to a club you’ve never been to before, so it’s likely you will know someone in there?

Chester

"I'm going club on my own tonight for the first time, coz I'm a big girl

You’re no stranger to a club environment though are you, and probably not even going to a club you’ve never been to before, so it’s likely you will know someone in there? "

True but it's different on your own

Penrith

You’re no stranger to a club environment though are you, and probably not even going to a club you’ve never been to before, so it’s likely you will know someone in there?

True but it's different on your own"

It's very much different going by yourself, especially for the very first time, to somewhere you've never been before, where you know nobody. The OP will be lucky to receive a tour of the club lasting between 5 to 10 minutes, and then he will be on his own. How his visit goes after that, depends entirely on his ability to open conversation with complete strangers, and also whether those people present, are actually open to advances from single guys.

Chester

It's very much different going by yourself, especially for the very first time, to somewhere you've never been before, where you know nobody. The OP will be lucky to receive a tour of the club lasting between 5 to 10 minutes, and then he will be on his own. How his visit goes after that, depends entirely on his ability to open conversation with complete strangers, and also whether those people present, are actually open to advances from single guys. "

I only know one person and she's hosting, doing tours so yeah I'll have to chat otherwise be like a lemon lol. It's not a regular club so not friendly with staff. As a couple to a new club it's daunting but everyone starts somewhere.

Penrith

It's very much different going by yourself, especially for the very first time, to somewhere you've never been before, where you know nobody. The OP will be lucky to receive a tour of the club lasting between 5 to 10 minutes, and then he will be on his own. How his visit goes after that, depends entirely on his ability to open conversation with complete strangers, and also whether those people present, are actually open to advances from single guys.

I only know one person and she's hosting, doing tours so yeah I'll have to chat otherwise be like a lemon lol. It's not a regular club so not friendly with staff. As a couple to a new club it's daunting but everyone starts somewhere. "

With the greatest respect to the OP, there'll be a lot more people hoping you wander over for a chat than him.

Penrith

I only know one person and she's hosting, doing tours so yeah I'll have to chat otherwise be like a lemon lol. It's not a regular club so not friendly with staff. As a couple to a new club it's daunting but everyone starts somewhere.

With the greatest respect to the OP, there'll be a lot more people hoping you wander over for a chat than him. "

Especially on an all-girls party night!

» Add a new message to this topic