FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What to wear to SEXPO

What to wear to SEXPO

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're off to Sexpo at the NEC in a couple of weeks and we're not too sure on what level of see through clothing would be acceptable to wear to the event (we used to go to Erotica back in the 2000's but we can't remember what people wore there).

She's got a few tops in mind, from plunge but not see through to totally see through mesh.

I'm guessing it's, as long as you're not toally naked, anything goes??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

The NEC is of course a big old open space now with three or four exhibitions going on at the same time. You’ll probably be sharing a bus from the car park with some grandmas heading for the knitting and crochet event, and some middle age sales reps from concrete weekly.

I’d suggest daring as you like but a big overcoat - there are definitely cloakrooms in the atrium area, and I would imagine/hope the organisers have anticipated people wanting to dress down and will have provided their own changing / cloakroom type facilities inside.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The event has been cancelled according to the website

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought I just read they had to cancel it?

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Yeah just seen its cancelled on their website.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone, I've just got the "it's cancelled" email.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Saw this coming and cancelled our stand there a few weeks ago. Still got visitors from around the country heading to Brum, good few staying with us already and partying over the weekend.

Will do free entry for anyone who has a Sexpo ticket on Friday night to try to make up a little for your loss. You will need membership with us though, so if a couple or lady, welcome on the door with valid ID, guys must apply for membership via the Join Us page on our web site please.

Saturday night is our DPraved dance event, great night out and well worth the cost with all the added extras, so can't do anything on that night, sorry.

By *andD300Couple  over a year ago

london

Why does it keep getting cancelled??

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Lack of interest, in stands, and punters through the door. Bad reputation from the last couple of years of Erotica, and others that tried to follow around the country.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"Why does it keep getting cancelled??"

If the stand costs are anything like what they normally are for regular NEC trade shows, (think my company paid about 15k for three days - for a space a bit bigger than a living room, electricity was extra), then niche exhibitions are always going to struggle a bit.

» Add a new message to this topic