FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Demanding female profiles!

Demanding female profiles!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What gives some women the right to virtually slag all men off demanding this and that and don’t do this don’t put that or I’ll block, or won’t reply, surely takes two mins for a simple polite reply even if it’s a no! Makes me mad!!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I just dont message those types of profiles. Seem more hassle than they are worth x

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Do you wana reply no that is to potentially 300+ messages a day OP?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because they can

Men can do the same though so it's all good

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"What gives some women the right to virtually slag all men off demanding this and that and don’t do this don’t put that or I’ll block, or won’t reply, surely takes two mins for a simple polite reply even if it’s a no! Makes me mad!!"

If they can be bothered to type all that out, imagine how bat shit crazy they must be in real life!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Freedom of speech?

If you don't like those profiles, don't message them.

Manchester (she/her)

"What gives some women the right to virtually slag all men off demanding this and that and don’t do this don’t put that or I’ll block, or won’t reply, surely takes two mins for a simple polite reply even if it’s a no! Makes me mad!!

If they can be bothered to type all that out, imagine how bat shit crazy they must be in real life! "

Or they get pissed off after the thousandth crazy message.

Nobody is entitled to a reply. On my single I just replied to a guy saying he is too far away. He replied hed come to me. I said I dont host. He said get the train. I said its £40 on the train from here....and blocked him.

That's what happens when I send a polite no thanks.

And we females can demand whatever we want to, as can men and couples too .

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

It's simple , just don't message such profiles

"What gives some women the right to virtually slag all men off demanding this and that and don’t do this don’t put that or I’ll block, or won’t reply, surely takes two mins for a simple polite reply even if it’s a no! Makes me mad!!"

One of many done to death forum topics

By *oleene HoneybeeWoman  over a year ago

on the naughty side of the street

"Nobody is entitled to a reply. On my single I just replied to a guy saying he is too far away. He replied hed come to me. I said I dont host. He said get the train. I said its £40 on the train from here....and blocked him.

And we females can demand whatever we want to, as can men and couples too . "

Oh my god

This really tickled me. As it is so true.

Each to there own on here. Freedom of choice.

"It's simple , just don't message such profiles "

^^^ This! Easily sorted ...

By *c1989Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

When you see profiles like that OP,it is generally a reaction to the inane drivel they have received from those men that dont give flying fuck about preferences.

"Nobody is entitled to a reply. On my single I just replied to a guy saying he is too far away. He replied hed come to me. I said I dont host. He said get the train. I said its £40 on the train from here....and blocked him.

Or

Me too far

Him I will travel

Me great social only though

Him silence !!!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

You've only been on here 6 weeks,so do a search on the forums and you'll find plenty of threads about why women can be demanding and why they don't reply.

You already have some examples on your thread, it's also in the FAQ no reply means not interested.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

God forbid we should be allowed to choose who we want to meet.

They’re trying to convey their wishes and wants, if it’s not for you, seek another.

They all have a right to ask what they want and you can choose to engage or not. Same as you can demand a reply and they can choose to follow the site wide rule of not replying if you’re not interested.

It isn’t rude not to reply. Check out the FAQ.

If we had to reply to everyone or be seen as rude we would still be considered rude as often replying with a no thank you gets angry replies or abuse. - Mrs

Don’t go for them type of people, probably high maintenance and aren’t all that anyway!

Also this post is very demanding

[Removed by poster at 17/10/19 16:01:01]

"When you see profiles like that OP,it is generally a reaction to the inane drivel they have received from those men that dont give flying fuck about preferences.

"

This is exactly why!

MR here

I don't think there slagging guys off.

I think they just know what they want and that's all they want and that's fair enough.

Because if you send a polite no, you’ll most likely get either abuse back, or a good few consecutive messages debating, demanding, needing an explanation why you said no and THEN come the abusive messages.

I rarely reply as my wants are very specific and so yes, I’d fall into the category you have just addressed.

I’ve added a little footnote to my profile that says if I don’t reply, don’t be offended. I bet an incredibly few make it that far in reading though and thus they reserve the right to be offended. Haha.

By *STWO65Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

Not another one!!

Been rejected? Is that it??

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Women create profiles with requirements because they are picky about who they want to interact with. If they are too picky for you then don’t message them. It’s clearly stated in the rules that no reply means no thanks. That rule ain’t changing to accommodate you, and it exists for good reasons.

My profile requires a face pic to be sent. If a guy doesn’t send one he hasn’t read my profile. If he’s too lazy to read my profile he’ll probably be a lazy shag. Message deleted.

Manchester (she/her)

My profile started life with an idea of me and what I was looking for. My demands go up and down depending on how pissed off I get.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

What I don't understand is this...

If someone is too lazy to read my profile and pay attention to what I've written, how can they pay attention to what's happening on a meet? Are they too lazy to give a damn there too?

Your ability to read a profile, message coherently and message people who may be interested in what you're looking for too says a lot about you and how you'd interact if someone met you.

"What I don't understand is this...

If someone is too lazy to read my profile and pay attention to what I've written, how can they pay attention to what's happening on a meet? Are they too lazy to give a damn there too?

Your ability to read a profile, message coherently and message people who may be interested in what you're looking for too says a lot about you and how you'd interact if someone met you. "

THIS

I know this one. It's the right to follow the rules of the site and particularly the fact that a deletion or non reply is a sufficient way to say no thank you.

It does indeed take less than 2 minutes to send a polite reply. However for us females on here it often doesn't end there and my decision to now not reply is down to abuse I've received after these polite no thank yous that you see as so simple

"I just dont message those types of profiles. Seem more hassle than they are worth x"

I find these profiles off putting too, even as a bi woman. I’m all for expressing preferences but some profiles just read as an aggressive rant - the unedited contents of someone’s head - rather than assertive and eloquent. It puts me right off and I’m not even a bloke.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

"When you see profiles like that OP,it is generally a reaction to the inane drivel they have received from those men that dont give flying fuck about preferences.

"

This.

My original single female profile started nice and polite and ended with loads of rants and capitals....

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"Women create profiles with requirements because they are picky about who they want to interact with. If they are too picky for you then don’t message them. It’s clearly stated in the rules that no reply means no thanks. That rule ain’t changing to accommodate you, and it exists for good reasons.

My profile requires a face pic to be sent. If a guy doesn’t send one he hasn’t read my profile. If he’s too lazy to read my profile he’ll probably be a lazy shag. Message deleted. "

I have the same request in my profile, some send some don't not certain that would make them a lazy shag, if they don't send we'll never find out. I too have preferences.

To those saying ladies can be choosy.

** news flash**

We all have the same choices "yes please" or "no thanks"

"What gives some women the right to virtually slag all men off demanding this and that and don’t do this don’t put that or I’ll block, or won’t reply, surely takes two mins for a simple polite reply even if it’s a no! Makes me mad!!

God forbid we should be allowed to choose who we want to meet. "

Manchester (she/her)

"I just dont message those types of profiles. Seem more hassle than they are worth x

I find these profiles off putting too, even as a bi woman. I’m all for expressing preferences but some profiles just read as an aggressive rant - the unedited contents of someone’s head - rather than assertive and eloquent. It puts me right off and I’m not even a bloke. "

I try to strike a balance on mine. I really do.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

[Removed by poster at 17/10/19 16:49:03]

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

In a perfect world where a "No thanks" was taken and that was the end of it then you may have a point.

However in the FAB world many (in our experience more than half) take the "no thanks" as a foot in the door to try and start a conversation that we don't want.

So we will carry on deleting, uninteresting messages and sometimes blocking the sender.

And on here we really don't give a fuck if they are offended.

We do sometimes have a bit of a giggle when a guy gets all uppity that we haven't replied to his first message that told us he had obviously not got past the first line of our profile.

Because sadly a lot of guys are dicks..not all granted.. But I guarantee the ladies profiles with these "lists of demands" have been around a while.. And have come across a good few unpleasant men.

"I just dont message those types of profiles. Seem more hassle than they are worth x

I find these profiles off putting too, even as a bi woman. I’m all for expressing preferences but some profiles just read as an aggressive rant - the unedited contents of someone’s head - rather than assertive and eloquent. It puts me right off and I’m not even a bloke.

I try to strike a balance on mine. I really do. "

I can see that you do. Yours isn’t one of the more ‘ranty’ written in anger ones I was referring to! I just find it semi amusing when people have a full blown rant - capitals and everything - as if that’s going to make these people who don’t profiles in the first place any more likely to read it? It isn’t. They probably still won’t read it. Easier to not waste time with the long rant - just delete / block those who haven’t paid attention to the basics, IMHO...

Mad about people you're never going to meet!

That sounds ridiculous to me!

Ahh the 20 question syndrome! Lol

because they can.

It really is that simple.your choice is to scroll on by.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Ladies are in charge here that’s why lol....

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Mines been nice, its been not so nice. I'm happy with it in its current form. If people don't like it they don't need to engage with me.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Has the op calmed down yet is it safe to comment?

Why does something so trivial make you mad?

That’s strange.

They’re probably sick of all the entitled messages and abuse that females can receive on here. Not saying it’s right, but it’s very common to receive nasty messages out of the blue on here.

Just move on. Simple.

And we females can demand whatever we want to, as can men and couples too .

Or

Me too far

Him I will travel

Me great social only though

Him silence !!! "

That's a good one x

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Ladies are in charge here that’s why lol.... "

Ahh theres me thinking you ladies wanted equality.

As a single bi guy, I can confirm the following:

1) The number of single sentence messages I get from anonymous male profiles is more than I ever thought I would get. I can readily imagine that the number of messages for single women and couples is staggering. A female fab friend once showed me the contents of her inbox, and she had 800 messages sitting there.

In a perfect world, it would be ideal if everyone could take the time to write a response to every message they get. But we don't live in that world. Before you start complaining about people being mean by not replying, take the time to consider that other people have different fab experiences to you, women and couples generally have more messages to deal with, and that literally everyone on this site (until they meet) is an online stranger:- I don't always reply to messages from my friends, why would I make the effort to do so for anonymous strangers?

2) Profiles are there to let readers know exactly what a user is looking for, and as such its entirely up to their discretion how they use them. I can't say I'm a particular fan of how some user profiles state "Will not meet bisexual men" but you know what? As distasteful as I find that, at least it lets me know there's no point contacting that user, and saves me wasting both our time.

3) This is more a word of advice, but generally speaking 'negging' isn't a good look. Fab is a swinging site: that means the ratio of guys to couples is inordinately high, and the ratio of guys to single women is even astronomically higher. You don't get meets by carrying a negative attitude, or moaning about a lack of attention, you get meets by staying positive, keeping your chin up, and eventually making a connection with the single women, couples and guys who do want to meet up with you.

That's my tuppence worth anyway, and I seem to have stuck it out longer and had more success than most other single male profiles I see.

Manchester (she/her)

^ this man is wise.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

1) The number of single sentence messages I get from anonymous male profiles is more than I ever thought I would get. I can readily imagine that the number of messages for single women and couples is staggering. A female fab friend once showed me the contents of her inbox, and she had 800 messages sitting there.

In a perfect world, it would be ideal if everyone could take the time to write a response to every message they get. But we don't live in that world. Before you start complaining about people being mean by not replying, take the time to consider that other people have different fab experiences to you, women and couples generally have more messages to deal with, and that literally everyone on this site (until they meet) is an online stranger:- I don't always reply to messages from my friends, why would I make the effort to do so for anonymous strangers?

2) Profiles are there to let readers know exactly what a user is looking for, and as such its entirely up to their discretion how they use them. I can't say I'm a particular fan of how some user profiles state "Will not meet bisexual men" but you know what? As distasteful as I find that, at least it lets me know there's no point contacting that user, and saves me wasting both our time.

3) This is more a word of advice, but generally speaking 'negging' isn't a good look. Fab is a swinging site: that means the ratio of guys to couples is inordinately high, and the ratio of guys to single women is even astronomically higher. You don't get meets by carrying a negative attitude, or moaning about a lack of attention, you get meets by staying positive, keeping your chin up, and eventually making a connection with the single women, couples and guys who do want to meet up with you.

That's my tuppence worth anyway, and I seem to have stuck it out longer and had more success than most other single male profiles I see. "

This great post.

[Removed by poster at 17/10/19 18:10:58]

That's my tuppence worth anyway, and I seem to have stuck it out longer and had more success than most other single male profiles I see. "

I agree with all of this. However... I also think that often, *some* (by no means all) single women profiles can come across as somewhat entitled and ‘ranty’ rather than clearly and politely expressed preferences. I wonder if the OP is taking issue with the way it is put across rather than the expression of preferences per se? I know personally I have often looked through pictures of bisexual women profiles and thought “wow she’s beautiful”, only to then scroll down and read what comes across as an entitled rant and I feel immediately put off and choose not to message. I have no doubt at all these women are in the receiving end of abusive and rude messages (I’ve been on the receiving end of this too) and this drives the rant that spills out onto the profile, however, your profile is the first thing people see - they don’t see the volume of abusive/ rude messages to your inbox - they just see how you come across. And this can say a lot about your personality and can change someone’s mind about whether or not you’re attractive to them. So in my opinion the best approach is to ignore / block the messages, take a deep breath, and type your profile text when you’re calm so it reflects who you truly are rather than being the result of the frustration that the site can create. Not sure if that makes any sense?!

"I agree with all of this. However... I also think that often, *some* (by no means all) single women profiles can come across as somewhat entitled and ‘ranty’ rather than clearly and politely expressed preferences. I wonder if the OP is taking issue with the way it is put across rather than the expression of preferences per se?"

Without wanting to sound uncharitable towards the OP, given the tone of his post and his lack of subsequent engagement on the subject, I suspect he's less interested in a nuanced discussion on the meta-ethics of female Fab profiles, and more interested in having a bit of a grumble as he hasn't got his end away.

"I know personally I have often looked through pictures of bisexual women profiles and thought “wow she’s beautiful”, only to then scroll down and read what comes across as an entitled rant and I feel immediately put off and choose not to message. I have no doubt at all these women are in the receiving end of abusive and rude messages (I’ve been on the receiving end of this too) and this drives the rant that spills out onto the profile, however, your profile is the first thing people see - they don’t see the volume of abusive/ rude messages to your inbox - they just see how you come across. And this can say a lot about your personality and can change someone’s mind about whether or not you’re attractive to them. So in my opinion the best approach is to ignore / block the messages, take a deep breath, and type your profile text when you’re calm so it reflects who you truly are rather than being the result of the frustration that the site can create. Not sure if that makes any sense?! "

It makes perfect sense, and believe me when I say I don't disagree with you at all. However, given that anything to do with Fab is going to be subjective rather than objective, it's worth bearing in mind the flip side: however harsh you may personally find a profile isn't hugely relevant to the user in question, if that profile and how they've written it works for them.

As an example: my profile is definitely one of the wordier ones on the site, and after much editing and experimenting, I did end up including a rather short bit on the end aimed at any single men who think they can just send me a floppy dick pic and a one word sentence to get in my bed. I've had messages from people saying they think it's great, and I've also had uppity messages from men who think I'm super full of myself.

My takeaway is that if typing that out once on my profile saves me having the type the same thing again and again in reply format, then that works for me. I assume it's much the same for women and couples: They're not looking to offend anyone, but they've also decided its better to get the harsh stuff out the way up front as a way to stop having to send out so many harsh replies to messages from idiots.

For what its worth, it doesn't always work- I still get one word messages from guys with dick pics. In fact I got a message just now from some guy the other side of the country, that was literally pics of him in the gym and a one word message. But since I've updated my profile, it has cut down on the amount of crap I get sent unsolicited, and does mean I can spend more time replying to people who actually interest me.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"I agree with all of this. However... I also think that often, *some* (by no means all) single women profiles can come across as somewhat entitled and ‘ranty’ rather than clearly and politely expressed preferences. I wonder if the OP is taking issue with the way it is put across rather than the expression of preferences per se?

Without wanting to sound uncharitable towards the OP, given the tone of his post and his lack of subsequent engagement on the subject, I suspect he's less interested in a nuanced discussion on the meta-ethics of female Fab profiles, and more interested in having a bit of a grumble as he hasn't got his end away.

I know personally I have often looked through pictures of bisexual women profiles and thought “wow she’s beautiful”, only to then scroll down and read what comes across as an entitled rant and I feel immediately put off and choose not to message. I have no doubt at all these women are in the receiving end of abusive and rude messages (I’ve been on the receiving end of this too) and this drives the rant that spills out onto the profile, however, your profile is the first thing people see - they don’t see the volume of abusive/ rude messages to your inbox - they just see how you come across. And this can say a lot about your personality and can change someone’s mind about whether or not you’re attractive to them. So in my opinion the best approach is to ignore / block the messages, take a deep breath, and type your profile text when you’re calm so it reflects who you truly are rather than being the result of the frustration that the site can create. Not sure if that makes any sense?!

It makes perfect sense, and believe me when I say I don't disagree with you at all. However, given that anything to do with Fab is going to be subjective rather than objective, it's worth bearing in mind the flip side: however harsh you may personally find a profile isn't hugely relevant to the user in question, if that profile and how they've written it works for them.

As an example: my profile is definitely one of the wordier ones on the site, and after much editing and experimenting, I did end up including a rather short bit on the end aimed at any single men who think they can just send me a floppy dick pic and a one word sentence to get in my bed. I've had messages from people saying they think it's great, and I've also had uppity messages from men who think I'm super full of myself.

My takeaway is that if typing that out once on my profile saves me having the type the same thing again and again in reply format, then that works for me. I assume it's much the same for women and couples: They're not looking to offend anyone, but they've also decided its better to get the harsh stuff out the way up front as a way to stop having to send out so many harsh replies to messages from idiots.

For what its worth, it doesn't always work- I still get one word messages from guys with dick pics. In fact I got a message just now from some guy the other side of the country, that was literally pics of him in the gym and a one word message. But since I've updated my profile, it has cut down on the amount of crap I get sent unsolicited, and does mean I can spend more time replying to people who actually interest me. "

Precisely. Same here. I am happy to scare off 99% of them and block the remaining 1% who cannot read.

"I agree with all of this. However... I also think that often, *some* (by no means all) single women profiles can come across as somewhat entitled and ‘ranty’ rather than clearly and politely expressed preferences. I wonder if the OP is taking issue with the way it is put across rather than the expression of preferences per se?

I know personally I have often looked through pictures of bisexual women profiles and thought “wow she’s beautiful”, only to then scroll down and read what comes across as an entitled rant and I feel immediately put off and choose not to message. I have no doubt at all these women are in the receiving end of abusive and rude messages (I’ve been on the receiving end of this too) and this drives the rant that spills out onto the profile, however, your profile is the first thing people see - they don’t see the volume of abusive/ rude messages to your inbox - they just see how you come across. And this can say a lot about your personality and can change someone’s mind about whether or not you’re attractive to them. So in my opinion the best approach is to ignore / block the messages, take a deep breath, and type your profile text when you’re calm so it reflects who you truly are rather than being the result of the frustration that the site can create. Not sure if that makes any sense?!

For what its worth, it doesn't always work- I still get one word messages from guys with dick pics. In fact I got a message just now from some guy the other side of the country, that was literally pics of him in the gym and a one word message. But since I've updated my profile, it has cut down on the amount of crap I get sent unsolicited, and does mean I can spend more time replying to people who actually interest me. "

Yes I realise perhaps I’ve given the OP more credit than warranted - but this post put me in mind of a similar issue I’ve come across, that’s all. Eloquent wording and assertiveness wins it for me every time over ranty and entitled. That’s my personal preference. And the point I was making is, it’s a shame it puts me off instantly, because it might not actually reflect that person’s personality - it might just be a reflection of their frustration with this site. But as you say, some people do like what I consider ranty and entitled (different strokes for different folks and all that), and hence the profile works for them (but like probably attracts like, I imagine ....)

Your profile, by the way, is definitely what I would consider eloquent and assertive, so I can totally see why it works for you

Dudley

That's my tuppence worth anyway, and I seem to have stuck it out longer and had more success than most other single male profiles I see.

I agree with all of this. However... I also think that often, *some* (by no means all) single women profiles can come across as somewhat entitled and ‘ranty’ rather than clearly and politely expressed preferences. I wonder if the OP is taking issue with the way it is put across rather than the expression of preferences per se? I know personally I have often looked through pictures of bisexual women profiles and thought “wow she’s beautiful”, only to then scroll down and read what comes across as an entitled rant and I feel immediately put off and choose not to message. I have no doubt at all these women are in the receiving end of abusive and rude messages (I’ve been on the receiving end of this too) and this drives the rant that spills out onto the profile, however, your profile is the first thing people see - they don’t see the volume of abusive/ rude messages to your inbox - they just see how you come across. And this can say a lot about your personality and can change someone’s mind about whether or not you’re attractive to them. So in my opinion the best approach is to ignore / block the messages, take a deep breath, and type your profile text when you’re calm so it reflects who you truly are rather than being the result of the frustration that the site can create. Not sure if that makes any sense?!

"

You're assuming that those women want you/them/whoever to message them. The odds are that they don't care if it puts people off, I certainly don't. If someone can't treat me with the basic decency that everyone is entitled to, I'd rather my profile did put them off.

You're assuming that those women want you/them/whoever to message them. The odds are that they don't care if it puts people off, I certainly don't. If someone can't treat me with the basic decency that everyone is entitled to, I'd rather my profile did put them off. "

I CAN and DO treat everyone with decency, yet I’m put off a lot of profiles. Which, I feel, is a shame. Maybe some of the women I choose not to message would have liked to receive a message from me, maybe some wouldn’t. But I don’t get to the stage of finding that out with some because of that initial first impression and feeling put off instantly. That’s all.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

There's a lot worse things in the world to get mad about

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

Roman empress syndrome..sometimes I imagine I'm dealing with helen of troy given the bloated and delusional sense of entitlement..pan to pics and it's a gargoyle

"There's a lot worse things in the world to get mad about "

yup!

Dudley

"

I CAN and DO treat everyone with decency, yet I’m put off a lot of profiles. Which, I feel, is a shame. Maybe some of the women I choose not to message would have liked to receive a message from me, maybe some wouldn’t. But I don’t get to the stage of finding that out with some because of that initial first impression and feeling put off instantly. That’s all. "

Maybe that's just their personality?

I just think people ought to stop worrying about everyone else's profiles and just concentrate on people they do want to meet.

Btw, I didn't mean you personally with the common decency comment.

"Yes I realise perhaps I’ve given the OP more credit than warranted - but this post put me in mind of a similar issue I’ve come across, that’s all. Eloquent wording and assertiveness wins it for me every time over ranty and entitled. That’s my personal preference. And the point I was making is, it’s a shame it puts me off instantly, because it might not actually reflect that person’s personality - it might just be a reflection of their frustration with this site. But as you say, some people do like what I consider ranty and entitled (different strokes for different folks and all that), and hence the profile works for them (but like probably attracts like, I imagine ....)

Your profile, by the way, is definitely what I would consider eloquent and assertive, so I can totally see why it works for you "

Firstly: flattery will get you everywhere You're far too kind, but thank you for the lovely words about my profile.

Secondly: I agree with you that eloquence is always the ideal to strive towards. If everyone on Fab had witty, charming profile descriptions that made it clear what they're looking for without resorting to rudeness, the standard of Fabbing would be much higher, we'd all be happier and having better sex with each other.

Sadly, the main issue with this (aside from users oftentimes not being interested in the joy of prose) is that its a case of pearls before swine: the single men on this site really can be a carnival of stupidity (#notallmen), and given some of the idiocy that is regularly put on display, I won't judge anyone on this site who feels it necessary to put away the big boy words and use language they feel will get through to the target audience easier.

You're very clearly a sophisticated lady who enjoys seeing language used well in the art of seduction, which is great and more people should be like you. Some of the users on this site, however, would literally stick their penis inside an electrical socket if they thought it would get them off, and sometimes you do need to make it clear to them that they need to step up a bit.

Your ability to read a profile, message coherently and message people who may be interested in what you're looking for too says a lot about you and how you'd interact if someone met you. "

Bravo, bravo

"

I CAN and DO treat everyone with decency, yet I’m put off a lot of profiles. Which, I feel, is a shame. Maybe some of the women I choose not to message would have liked to receive a message from me, maybe some wouldn’t. But I don’t get to the stage of finding that out with some because of that initial first impression and feeling put off instantly. That’s all.

I just think people ought to stop worrying about everyone else's profiles and just concentrate on people they do want to meet.

"

Yeah maybe it is their personality - in which case it’s good that it comes across as I’d rather know straight away the type of person I’m about to message.

I knew you didn’t mean that. You stated you’d rather put people off who can’t treat you with decency. Of course - 100% agree. But would you feel differently if you knew you might be inadvertently putting someone off who is in fact very decent, and who you might want to connect with, but you never find out... that’s all I’m saying.

Perhaps this has got a bit more complex than I intended!

"Roman empress syndrome..sometimes I imagine I'm dealing with helen of troy given the bloated and delusional sense of entitlement..pan to pics and it's a gargoyle"

Yeah. Who do these women think they are, with their standards, and their personal requirements and their fetishes. Don't they know that if you're outside the normal standards of beauty, having clearly stated requirements or preferences makes you a [checks notes] gargoyle?

Manchester (she/her)

"Roman empress syndrome..sometimes I imagine I'm dealing with helen of troy given the bloated and delusional sense of entitlement..pan to pics and it's a gargoyle

Yeah. Who do these women think they are, with their standards, and their personal requirements and their fetishes. Don't they know that if you're outside the normal standards of beauty, having clearly stated requirements or preferences makes you a [checks notes] gargoyle? "

Or me not wanting to shag X guy means I'm arrogant and think I deserve Y (archetype of hot guy). Rather than, it means I don't want to shag X guy.

My profile is "wordy". I've been told it resembles War and Peace. I put a lot of thought into what I did and didnt want and tried to include most in the profile. That said, things change so the wording does too (regularly). Yet I still get more than my (un) fair share of detritus messages. Even if I was on here 24/7 I'd find it difficult to respond to them all. And, tbh - dont really feel the "need" to someone who fits my donts but still messages "cos they're gonna b diffrent"

Ladies have the luxury (and possibly the curse) of being seriously outnumbered on here. Supply and demand lol. Of course they have the luxury of being able to demand whatever they want. They will still get plenty of interest.

I can't match most of them, but fabs still fun, regardless. As long as they are genuine and respectful, it's all good

Dudley

"

Yeah maybe it is their personality - in which case it’s good that it comes across as I’d rather know straight away the type of person I’m about to message.

I knew you didn’t mean that. You stated you’d rather put people off who can’t treat you with decency. Of course - 100% agree. But would you feel differently if you knew you might be inadvertently putting someone off who is in fact very decent, and who you might want to connect with, but you never find out... that’s all I’m saying.

Perhaps this has got a bit more complex than I intended! "

It doesn't really bother me if it puts people off, it's attracted enough people that I do like so I don't feel like I'm missing out.

" Or me not wanting to shag X guy means I'm arrogant and think I deserve Y (archetype of hot guy). Rather than, it means I don't want to shag X guy"

Steady now. As a single woman on Fab, it's clearly your responsibility to field requests from any and all men, regardless of how it impacts your time or sanity

How will you ever understand what your turn-offs are if you won't accept messages from literally every guy who turns you off?

/sarcasm, obviously.

Manchester (she/her)

I think a lot of the upper tier of guys on Fab realise that a lot of people are disrespectful and horrible in messages, and so don't take the ranting personally.

"Yes I realise perhaps I’ve given the OP more credit than warranted - but this post put me in mind of a similar issue I’ve come across, that’s all. Eloquent wording and assertiveness wins it for me every time over ranty and entitled. That’s my personal preference. And the point I was making is, it’s a shame it puts me off instantly, because it might not actually reflect that person’s personality - it might just be a reflection of their frustration with this site. But as you say, some people do like what I consider ranty and entitled (different strokes for different folks and all that), and hence the profile works for them (but like probably attracts like, I imagine ....)

Your profile, by the way, is definitely what I would consider eloquent and assertive, so I can totally see why it works for you

Firstly: flattery will get you everywhere You're far too kind, but thank you for the lovely words about my profile.

Secondly: I agree with you that eloquence is always the ideal to strive towards. If everyone on Fab had witty, charming profile descriptions that made it clear what they're looking for without resorting to rudeness, the standard of Fabbing would be much higher, we'd all be happier and having better sex with each other.

Sadly, the main issue with this (aside from users oftentimes not being interested in the joy of prose) is that its a case of pearls before swine: the single men on this site really can be a carnival of stupidity (#notallmen), and given some of the idiocy that is regularly put on display, I won't judge anyone on this site who feels it necessary to put away the big boy words and use language they feel will get through to the target audience easier.

You're very clearly a sophisticated lady who enjoys seeing language used well in the art of seduction, which is great and more people should be like you. Some of the users on this site, however, would literally stick their penis inside an electrical socket if they thought it would get them off, and sometimes you do need to make it clear to them that they need to step up a bit. "

This is probably the most sensible comment on this thread. And “carnival of stupidity” is by the far the best phrase I’ve heard...

You’re right - perhaps I’m just more inclined than most towards the sophisticated use of language. And perhaps expecting more of it on this site is overly optimistic on my part

"

Makes sense to me.

Ranty angry profiles just attract ranty angry people. They wind them up for a laugh because they can see how easy it will be.

Makes sense to me.

Ranty angry profiles just attract ranty angry people. They wind them up for a laugh because they can see how easy it will be. "

Phew. Was starting to wonder if I was making no sense at all....

"I think a lot of the upper tier of guys on Fab realise that a lot of people are disrespectful and horrible in messages, and so don't take the ranting personally. "

I've had enough disrespectful messages and crap meets myself that even though I am a cis single man, I tend to class 'Fab single men' as another species entirely, will moan about them quite freely, and don't take any generalisations about them personally at all.

Like, some of the guys on Fab don't even understand the basics of a gentleman's wash. How stupid do you have to be to not understand if you're going to get your bits out, you should maybe wash them beforehand?

"This is probably the most sensible comment on this thread. And “carnival of stupidity” is by the far the best phrase I’ve heard...

You’re right - perhaps I’m just more inclined than most towards the sophisticated use of language. And perhaps expecting more of it on this site is overly optimistic on my part

"

Though Fab isn't really a dating site, the same logic applies: the best people on the site will make you swoon with delight, and wonder why you'd ever spend your time doing anything else.

The worst people on the site will make you question how we ever managed to develop lungs and crawl out of the sea in the first place.

For me, the main takeaay is that its the idiots on the site who make me value the genuine ones even more. I can't be perfectly polite to everyone all the time, but it just means I try extra hard to impress someone when they do message me or catch my eye

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Ladies are in charge here that’s why lol....

Ahh theres me thinking you ladies wanted equality. "

Nope not on here...!

"Roman empress syndrome..sometimes I imagine I'm dealing with helen of troy given the bloated and delusional sense of entitlement..pan to pics and it's a gargoyle

Yeah. Who do these women think they are, with their standards, and their personal requirements and their fetishes. Don't they know that if you're outside the normal standards of beauty, having clearly stated requirements or preferences makes you a [checks notes] gargoyle? another mangina / white knight"

Or maybe he’s just a really decent guy who understands people are free to have choice and write what they wish on their profiles.

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

Profiles give an insight into the "person" and if I read a profile and it's not appealing, I move on.

No one here owes anyone anything to be honest. Eventually you will develop a 6th sense and realise who you should contact and who you should leave well alone.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Exactly I'm agreeing with those that have posted if you don't like don't message also if too far away what's the point lol....don't skate mine!!! I know it's demanding lol

oooooo i knoooow

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Block, forget, sorted

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

I have looking for men unticked, so if a man messages the site will say that I’m not looking for men, so might not get a response. Yet I still get repeat messages asking why I didn’t reply.

There probably are women here who are demanding, but aren’t men in different ways?

Sorry to be a dick, but being a realist I can't help but think that profiles shouldn't be the go to thing when it comes to knowing someone. Anyone can write absolutely anything. Doesn't make it true. Inflection is also lost in text. You could be tongue in cheek and it may read as pissed off or angry etc

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

Here's your toy back OP, you seem to have thrown it from your pram

"It means that you're saying nice things to get laid, and you're betraying men by agreeing with women "

But... if that were true, that would mean I'm saying nice things on a

discussion forum to try and get laid with people halfway across the country from me... rather than just using the Fab site itself to chat to and sleep with the single people looking to meet in my city tonight?

My head hurts...

"Sorry to be a dick, but being a realist I can't help but think that profiles shouldn't be the go to thing when it comes to knowing someone. Anyone can write absolutely anything. Doesn't make it true. Inflection is also lost in text. You could be tongue in cheek and it may read as pissed off or angry etc"

Absolutely agree the profile text shouldn’t be the *only* thing you rely on to get to know someone - but surely it’s important as the first impression? For me, it largely determines whether I’ll pursue contact with someone. I’d say my decision to contact a person is 40% determined by pictures and 60% text. I wonder if this means I’m turned on by intelligence first and foremost... Who knows ....

Manchester (she/her)

"It means that you're saying nice things to get laid, and you're betraying men by agreeing with women

But... if that were true, that would mean I'm saying nice things on a

discussion forum to try and get laid with people halfway across the country from me... rather than just using the Fab site itself to chat to and sleep with the single people looking to meet in my city tonight?

My head hurts..."

Women are your enemy. We're evil and out to get you. The only reason you'd be nice to us is to get laid. Rather than us being people with good and bad points like anyone else. Duh!

"Women are your enemy. We're evil and out to get you."

Fuckin' A.

Is that the Maleficent type evil, or the Rocky Horror Frank-N-Furter type of evil? Either way, can you show me how to arch my evil eyebrows, put on my evil mascara, and get my evil cheeks so sharp they cut through glass? I will literally pledge my soul to Satan if it means I can up my make-up game to full on Evil Temptress levels.

Manchester (she/her)

"Women are your enemy. We're evil and out to get you.

Fuckin' A.

Is that the Maleficent type evil, or the Rocky Horror Frank-N-Furter type of evil? Either way, can you show me how to arch my evil eyebrows, put on my evil mascara, and get my evil cheeks so sharp they cut through glass? I will literally pledge my soul to Satan if it means I can up my make-up game to full on Evil Temptress levels. "

I like you

"Women are your enemy. We're evil and out to get you.

Fuckin' A.

Is that the Maleficent type evil, or the Rocky Horror Frank-N-Furter type of evil? Either way, can you show me how to arch my evil eyebrows, put on my evil mascara, and get my evil cheeks so sharp they cut through glass? I will literally pledge my soul to Satan if it means I can up my make-up game to full on Evil Temptress levels.

I like you "

So do I. Some of your comments have made my evening

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Profiles give an insight into the "person" and if I read a profile and it's not appealing, I move on.

No one here owes anyone anything to be honest. Eventually you will develop a 6th sense and realise who you should contact and who you should leave well alone."

More or less agree with Andrew on this. No-one is "owed" anything. If I get a 'thanks but no thanks' reply, I usually reply in turn and say it would be nice if all were as polite on here. Politeness costs nothing.

"

Perhaps this has got a bit more complex than I intended!

It doesn't really bother me if it puts people off, it's attracted enough people that I do like so I don't feel like I'm missing out. "

Exactly this!!

"

I like you

So do I. Some of your comments have made my evening "

You're both only saying that because you recognise beneath my sissy, bisexual mangina exterior beats the heart of a testosterone fuelled manly alpha (who is definitely not a white knight), and you're using your feminine evil powers to try and claim the rugged manliness you both crave as feeble, weak willed women.

...or something? I dunno, I don't really understand this whole masculinity bravado thing. Really I'm just sitting here craving a cock in my mouth, and wishing so many of the locals could use words with more than two syllables.

"Sorry to be a dick, but being a realist I can't help but think that profiles shouldn't be the go to thing when it comes to knowing someone. Anyone can write absolutely anything. Doesn't make it true. Inflection is also lost in text. You could be tongue in cheek and it may read as pissed off or angry etc

Absolutely agree the profile text shouldn’t be the *only* thing you rely on to get to know someone - but surely it’s important as the first impression? For me, it largely determines whether I’ll pursue contact with someone. I’d say my decision to contact a person is 40% determined by pictures and 60% text. I wonder if this means I’m turned on by intelligence first and foremost... Who knows .... "

I totally agree. Problem is, what if whats written is total bill, aimed at drawing you in?. Obviously doesn't mean that's the norm. Just worth considering

"

I like you

You're both only saying that because you recognise beneath my sissy, bisexual mangina exterior beats the heart of a testosterone fuelled manly alpha (who is definitely not a white knight), and you're using your feminine evil powers to try and claim the rugged manliness you both crave as feeble, weak willed women.

...or something? I dunno, I don't really understand this whole masculinity bravado thing. Really I'm just sitting here craving a cock in my mouth, and wishing so many of the locals could use words with more than two syllables. "

Spot on I’d say! Also, ‘mangina’ has 3 syllables. Does he not get extra credit for that?!

And sending a stupid insulting message because they misunderstood the slightest transgression of their petty rules then block cos their knickers are in a twist

"Spot on I’d say! Also, ‘mangina’ has 3 syllables. Does he not get extra credit for that?! "

Oh sure he does, but he's not a Norwich local, so sadly doesn't count

By *ickhangingsuitMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Love the ones that actually can't even spell right but they want professional guys, gym fit, and hung like horses but they are just hoarders and cat ladies. We should get a rating system based on interaction on here.

"Sorry to be a dick, but being a realist I can't help but think that profiles shouldn't be the go to thing when it comes to knowing someone. Anyone can write absolutely anything. Doesn't make it true. Inflection is also lost in text. You could be tongue in cheek and it may read as pissed off or angry etc

Absolutely agree the profile text shouldn’t be the *only* thing you rely on to get to know someone - but surely it’s important as the first impression? For me, it largely determines whether I’ll pursue contact with someone. I’d say my decision to contact a person is 40% determined by pictures and 60% text. I wonder if this means I’m turned on by intelligence first and foremost... Who knows ....

I totally agree. Problem is, what if whats written is total bill, aimed at drawing you in?. Obviously doesn't mean that's the norm. Just worth considering "

Manchester (she/her)

"

I like you

...or something? I dunno, I don't really understand this whole masculinity bravado thing. Really I'm just sitting here craving a cock in my mouth, and wishing so many of the locals could use words with more than two syllables. "

You don't want to go down that rabbit hole, trust me

"Love the ones that actually can't even spell right but they want professional guys, gym fit, and hung like horses but they are just hoarders and cat ladies. We should get a rating system based on interaction on here."

Hoarders and cat ladies ... I haven’t come across this specific niche on here?

By *ickhangingsuitMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Some houses i was at omg

"You don't want to go down that rabbit hole, trust me "

Which one? The rabbit hole of sucking cock? Oh sweetie, you may as well call me Watership Down, as it's a bit late for that one...

By *iss-louWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Also this post is very demanding "

Just what I was thinking!

Also do you put effort into your messages? You wouldnt believe the number I get that clearly havent read my profile and after a quick hello its "when are you free?" ..

Easy tiger I havent said Ill meet you yet.... I just block after that. Im not a freebie prostitute.

If thats demanding? Good.. Im ok with demanding

"Love the ones that actually can't even spell right but they want professional guys, gym fit, and hung like horses but they are just hoarders and cat ladies. We should get a rating system based on interaction on here."

Since when did not being able to spell correctly mean you can’t have a preference?

Dudley

"Love the ones that actually can't even spell right but they want professional guys, gym fit, and hung like horses but they are just hoarders and cat ladies. We should get a rating system based on interaction on here.

Since when did not being able to spell correctly mean you can’t have a preference? "

Don't you know women aren't allowed preferences?

Manchester (she/her)

"You don't want to go down that rabbit hole, trust me

Which one? The rabbit hole of sucking cock? Oh sweetie, you may as well call me Watership Down, as it's a bit late for that one... "

"Love the ones that actually can't even spell right but they want professional guys, gym fit, and hung like horses but they are just hoarders and cat ladies. We should get a rating system based on interaction on here.

Since when did not being able to spell correctly mean you can’t have a preference?

Don't you know women aren't allowed preferences? "

Silly me! I should’ve known!

We should just spread our legs and let all and sundry enter, right?

"Spot on I’d say! Also, ‘mangina’ has 3 syllables. Does he not get extra credit for that?!

Oh sure he does, but he's not a Norwich local, so sadly doesn't count "

Oh!

In that case I have my fingers crossed for you that you find someone in your area who is familiar with 3 syllable words such as ‘mangina’. Actually... no. I don’t wish that upon you at all...

By *nderIwonder.Man  over a year ago

2nd City

[Removed by poster at 17/10/19 21:00:16]

2nd City

Lol

Dudley

Don't you know women aren't allowed preferences?

Silly me! I should’ve known!

We should just spread our legs and let all and sundry enter, right? "

Now you're starting to understand!

2nd City

Its always the thick ones that have the most demands

Dudley

"Its always the thick ones that have the most demands"

You're a jolly fella, I'm suprised you're not knee deep in flange.

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I just love threads like this it tells you who you need to block before they mail you.

Yeah. You can really tell someone’s intelligence from how many demands they have on their profile...

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

[Removed by poster at 17/10/19 21:05:18]

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Stupid auto text, try again

It's an open market, people can specify what they want. Cleary you don't like this. No biggy, they are clearly not for you, move on.

"Oh!

In that case I have my fingers crossed for you that you find someone in your area who is familiar with 3 syllable words such as ‘mangina’. Actually... no. I don’t wish that upon you at all... "

It's fine. Norwich actually is a pretty good city for Fabbing, once you get to know who the gems are.

Besides, this thread is now all the entertainment I need this evening Loving some of the replies getting posted

2nd City

"Its always the thick ones that have the most demands

You're a jolly fella, I'm suprised you're not knee deep in flange."

Flange so crass

Dudley

You're a jolly fella, I'm suprised you're not knee deep in flange.

Flange so crass"

Yep! Like you calling people cunts on your status.

"Now you're starting to understand"

Hush now ladies, the men are talking here.

/sarcasm

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Really? How did you arrive at this conclusion?

"Oh!

In that case I have my fingers crossed for you that you find someone in your area who is familiar with 3 syllable words such as ‘mangina’. Actually... no. I don’t wish that upon you at all...

It's fine. Norwich actually is a pretty good city for Fabbing, once you get to know who the gems are.

Besides, this thread is now all the entertainment I need this evening Loving some of the replies getting posted "

Yup. I’ve made myself a brew and I’m just sitting back watching it unfold ....

Never sure if mine's demanding or not lol

2nd City

[Removed by poster at 17/10/19 21:16:15]

By *lexeatonMan  over a year ago

Cannock Chase Area

Well I was going to reply to the thread, but rather annoyingly I've been completely distracted by NaughtyLG's amazing body and photos!

Bollocks to reading profiles full of demands, I've just been shown the better side of Fab

"Well I was going to reply to the thread, but rather annoyingly I've been completely distracted by NaughtyLG's amazing body and photos!

Bollocks to reading profiles full of demands, I've just been shown the better side of Fab "

Second that !!

"Yup. I’ve made myself a brew and I’m just sitting back watching it unfold .... "

My favourite part is the anonymous male posters with no verifications and no pics instructing the rest of us on best Fab etiquette

"Well I was going to reply to the thread, but rather annoyingly I've been completely distracted by NaughtyLG's amazing body and photos!

Bollocks to reading profiles full of demands, I've just been shown the better side of Fab "

and yet somehow you still managed to reply to the thread despite the distractions... multi tasking at its finest!

Bollocks to reading profiles full of demands, I've just been shown the better side of Fab

Second that !!"

Too kind, both of you

If they can be bothered to type all that out, imagine how bat shit crazy they must be in real life! "

Your profile is pretty loooonnnggg does that make you batshit crazy?????

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Second that !!

Too kind, both of you "

She’s mine. Back off.

Second that !!

Too kind, both of you

She’s mine. Back off. "

I can make room for all 3 of you, if that helps?

Cannock Chase Area

and yet somehow you still managed to reply to the thread despite the distractions... multi tasking at its finest! "

One handed too :P ... Drinking a cup of tea with the other x

Second that !!

Too kind, both of you

She’s mine. Back off.

I can make room for all 3 of you, if that helps? "

Oh my !!

Have whatever you want on your profile, regardless of your sex! If you don’t like the profile move along

Cannock Chase Area

Second that !!

Too kind, both of you

She’s mine. Back off. "

Easy tiger

"Too kind, both of you "

Psssh... you're alright, I guess. Beer goggles would definitely help.

/sarcasm

"Too kind, both of you

Psssh... you're alright, I guess. Beer goggles would definitely help.

/sarcasm "

Well. Beer goggles are optional. Long list of “ranty” demands - defo not. Otherwise, welcome to the party

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

"I just love threads like this it tells you who you need to block before they mail you. "

and yet somehow you still managed to reply to the thread despite the distractions... multi tasking at its finest!

One handed too :P ... Drinking a cup of tea with the other x"

Now, is “drinking a cup of tea” a euphemism or ... are you actually enjoying a nice brew?

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Would 50 no thanks messages make you feel better?

If someone reads our profile,we will reply,even with a no thanks

If they don't instant delete,why should we reply to someone who can't take 2 mins to read our profile text before messaging?.

Miss

Ok OP

Are you still mad? Hope you blocked them all. Feel free to block me as well

Cannock Chase Area

Now, is “drinking a cup of tea” a euphemism or ... are you actually enjoying a nice brew? "

Haha, 9 out of 10 times it really would be a euphemism. But actually on this occassion I really am enjoying a nice brew of Massala Chai. Just come back from India and can't get enough of it! (hmmm there goes another possible euphemism :P)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Bloody bitches deciding who they want to fuck and how they respond to messages.

You know what makes me mad?

Men

Now, is “drinking a cup of tea” a euphemism or ... are you actually enjoying a nice brew?

Haha, 9 out of 10 times it really would be a euphemism. But actually on this occassion I really am enjoying a nice brew of Massala Chai. Just come back from India and can't get enough of it! (hmmm there goes another possible euphemism :P)"

Haha i see!! I’ll be sad when this thread closes... I’ve had a blast and I feel like I’m making friends (that sounds like sarcasm but it genuinely isn’t!)

If nothing else, it's quite entertaining watching the OP open with a post that led into quite a spectacular thread backfire.

You are all some sassy, sassy bitches and I love it xxx

"If nothing else, it's quite entertaining watching the OP open with a post that led into quite a spectacular thread backfire.

You are all some sassy, sassy bitches and I love it xxx"

Interestingly, we haven’t heard much from the OP recently. Shame really, as I’d like to hear his considered and articulate views on all that followed...

"If nothing else, it's quite entertaining watching the OP open with a post that led into quite a spectacular thread backfire.

You are all some sassy, sassy bitches and I love it xxx

Interestingly, we haven’t heard much from the OP recently. Shame really, as I’d like to hear his considered and articulate views on all that followed... "

really lol

"Interestingly, we haven’t heard much from the OP recently. Shame really, as I’d like to hear his considered and articulate views on all that followed... "

I think he'd need to wear a fireproof suit, considering this thread is currently burn central...

Cannock Chase Area

Haha, 9 out of 10 times it really would be a euphemism. But actually on this occassion I really am enjoying a nice brew of Massala Chai. Just come back from India and can't get enough of it! (hmmm there goes another possible euphemism :P)

Haha i see!! I’ll be sad when this thread closes... I’ve had a blast and I feel like I’m making friends (that sounds like sarcasm but it genuinely isn’t!) "

Haha, ditto! Don't worry we can always hijack another thread tomorrow and distract everyone from flaming the poor OPs

Cannock Chase Area

"You know what makes me mad?

Men"

Okay. Thank you for that.

Does it?....aye...?

Who are you to say what others can put in their profiles? Chill out and ignore the ones you don't like. Nothing could be easier.

As for a no response, which is a separate issue, this equates to no thank you.

Men

Okay. Thank you for that."

Nicely diffused! I have to admit, this comment did scare me slightly - just randomly thrown in there at what I thought was the conclusion of a raging debate. This could’ve flared it all up again. You saved it

You're on a wrong site, OP!

What rubbish. They simply know they want. This aids those who don't meet their criteria by indirectly stating "don't contact me".

"Don’t go for them type of people, probably high maintenance and aren’t all that anyway! "

Haha i see!! I’ll be sad when this thread closes... I’ve had a blast and I feel like I’m making friends (that sounds like sarcasm but it genuinely isn’t!)

Haha, ditto! Don't worry we can always hijack another thread tomorrow and distract everyone from flaming the poor OPs "

I’m in

In a perfect world where a "No thanks" was taken and that was the end of it then you may have a point.

However in the FAB world many (in our experience more than half) take the "no thanks" as a foot in the door to try and start a conversation that we don't want.

So we will carry on deleting, uninteresting messages and sometimes blocking the sender.

And on here we really don't give a fuck if they are offended.

We do sometimes have a bit of a giggle when a guy gets all uppity that we haven't replied to his first message that told us he had obviously not got past the first line of our profile."

I, Vix, received a message, 3 minutes later another wondering why I hadn't replied

It takes all sorts lol.

Cannock Chase Area

Men

Okay. Thank you for that.

Nicely diffused! I have to admit, this comment did scare me slightly - just randomly thrown in there at what I thought was the conclusion of a raging debate. This could’ve flared it all up again. You saved it "

Haha, glad I nipped it in the bud. An obviously very thoughtful response underpinned nicely by the content of the thread. It could have just escalated it all again.

By *exyCouple999Couple  over a year ago

South Bucks

"And we females can demand whatever we want to, as can men and couples too . "

"We" females ? This seems to imply some type of authoritarian attitude. We couples (i.e. we males and we females) can also completely disregard users with attitudes of self-entitlement. Good luck in your searches. x

Dudley

"And we females can demand whatever we want to, as can men and couples too .

"We" females ? This seems to imply some type of authoritarian attitude. We couples (i.e. we males and we females) can also completely disregard users with attitudes of self-entitlement. Good luck in your searches. x"

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Well why didn't you? All this dithering.

The next generation of comedy writers are in tonight.

"We" females ? This seems to imply some type of authoritarian attitude. We couples (i.e. we males and we females) can also completely disregard users with attitudes of self-entitlement. Good luck in your searches. x"

That’s a huge reach.

You clearly saw something in that comment that nobody else did.

Dudley

"We" females ? This seems to imply some type of authoritarian attitude. We couples (i.e. we males and we females) can also completely disregard users with attitudes of self-entitlement. Good luck in your searches. x

That’s a huge reach.

You clearly saw something in that comment that nobody else did. "

What made me chuckle was them using the exact thing they were complaining about to try and prove a point.

"Women create profiles with requirements because they are picky about who they want to interact with. If they are too picky for you then don’t message them. It’s clearly stated in the rules that no reply means no thanks. That rule ain’t changing to accommodate you, and it exists for good reasons.

My profile requires a face pic to be sent. If a guy doesn’t send one he hasn’t read my profile. If he’s too lazy to read my profile he’ll probably be a lazy shag. Message deleted. "

That’s a huge reach.

You clearly saw something in that comment that nobody else did.

What made me chuckle was them using the exact thing they were complaining about to try and prove a point. "

The irony!

Yeah. You can really tell someone’s intelligence from how many demands they have on their profile... "

Or the status they have (but the again he could be enjoying the photos

"Sorry to be a dick, but being a realist I can't help but think that profiles shouldn't be the go to thing when it comes to knowing someone. Anyone can write absolutely anything. Doesn't make it true. Inflection is also lost in text. You could be tongue in cheek and it may read as pissed off or angry etc"

Getting to know a person is more than words on a screen.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"

Yes what you’ve said makes sense

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

Do these women only annoy and frustrate you once they have deleted your message, so actually, they haven’t done a damn thing have they? It’s you...

you are frustrating yourself.. why message women that are slagging off men?

Why message women who are demanding if you don’t like demanding women?

Ps single women can get 100 messages a day, you think they should spend 3’1/2 hours a day saying no to men on here? Wow.. looks who’s demanding now?

By *andVCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

If someone is too lazy to read my profile and pay attention to what I've written, how can they pay attention to what's happening on a meet? Are they too lazy to give a damn there

This exactly, well put