FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Best place to meet for couple wanting to meet a man?

Best place to meet for couple wanting to meet a man?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uri-ass OP   Couple  over a year ago

dundee

Having not done this before, where would you guys recommended meeting up for sex? His place, ours or a hotel? Don't really want random men knowing where we live but we would get to know the guys a bit before the main event and shes not going to have sex with just anyone. What’s your experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All depends on the level of trust and time you want to take to make sure any worries are addressed. Folk prefer hotel rooms because no risk of hidden cameras, or address of either being found out. Just discretion. Once you've met a few times and trust is more established then going to each others houses is more doable. suppose that's all obvious enough.. Id be happier going to a couples house rather than them coming to mine tbh.

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Hotel rooms, share the cost if money is an issue.... Met a couple recently who banned single guys going to their place after one started turning up unannounced

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hotel rooms, share the cost if money is an issue.... Met a couple recently who banned single guys going to their place after one started turning up unannounced "

That’s the chance ya take when inviting horny single men round !

Imagine the scene! Vicar round for tea! Knock on the door, single horny man asking to f**k the wife! Goodness! Some guys have no discretion whatsoever!!!

By *oinus1961Couple  over a year ago

Huntingdon

It's horses for courses. We've always met at home. But we've always taken certain precautions such as photographing his vehicle and him. Plus external cctv.

We've never had a problem but it could happen.

However I (Mrs) feel safer on my own territory.

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Or meet at a club. Hopefully you will have a few to pick from...then can have a few drinks beforehand. If you click, rooms are there too

Hotels (Premier type) are neutral and safe and clean and public in the right places. You can meet for an initial chat in the adjacent bar and if you don't click you can say No Thanks to Rumpy Pumpy ..and politely say goodbye..

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I have been invited to couples houses, and it worked well (except the time some evil bastards sent me to some random old ladies house and then blocked me) !

met in hotels with a bar which is always good, then anyone who decides they have had a change of heart can do so and leave !

each to their own I suppose and what everyone feels comfortable with.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I'd suggest a Social Meet first, at a neutral venue to suss out each other.

That's how I've done so in meets of mine. Over time, you can get a gut feeling without a Social up front Meet, but only after going through all my checks.

To newcomers, go for a Social first; you've nothing to lose except walk away if it doesn't feel right!

Definitely a club...

When I was meeting with a lady friend, it was always a club or hotel bar. Get to know each other first. Never at home, once you have given your home address away there is no going back.

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

We prefer a club, had the odd home meet like 1 in 3yr. We feel safer in a club well Lou does & that’s the main thing.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Paul4fun gives a good bit of advice. I've been invited to couples hotel rooms on more than one occasion, with or without a prior meeting in the bar, and it's worked out fine. Just do your best to know a little about each other all round. It's all based on trust at the end of the day.

By *rBakerMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Clubs are good place to start but as a single guy myself vers and recommendations from other people I've met works meet for a drink or coffee 1st social see if you get on 1st read veris I know a lot of veris can be blown up but you'll get a feel for if he's clean respectful or what your looking for clubs are also neutral ground so all involved don't feel obliged You must make things clear that it's a chat social and if all agreed have fun but you have to realise not all meets work out so clubs are best meet people and chat see who you like then make your decision and enjoy

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

My first suggestion is to have lots of chat beforehand. It’s essential to get to know about the people you’re meeting and, hey, it’s fun

If you don’t like clubs but do want something relaxed and private, then hotels are ideal. A drink and a chat first to make sure that connection is there, then retire to the room for the fun to begin. I have always found a nice hotel room a chilled and sexy place to meet, especially if there are lots of towels

I have been privileged enough to be invited to play and stay at a couple’s home, but only after a couple of hotel meets first.

We only meet in hotels for several reasons. We have kids would not like them to show up out of nowhere. Neutral place feels more comfortable for us. When we play with a local guy we split the bill. If he's from out of town and has a room at hotel we play there.

By *uri-ass OP   Couple  over a year ago

dundee

Thanks guys x

By *empseyANDRedheadCouple  over a year ago

warwick

Social at a pub half way between each other. Then we book a whole house or apartment on AirBnB. Not much more cost than a nice hotel but much more cosy. Our first ever meet was in a hotel and it felt a bit seedy. Works for us.

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"Social at a pub half way between each other. Then we book a whole house or apartment on AirBnB. Not much more cost than a nice hotel but much more cosy. Our first ever meet was in a hotel and it felt a bit seedy. Works for us."

That does sound great. Love the idea of an AirBnB. I love hotels but only nice ones - Hilton, Marriott etc. Seedy definitely won’t do it for me either!

Marine barrack at Condor or the old RAF base at leuchars, plenty or rooms and eager single men

Social meet then if all good hotel for sure.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think a club is the very best way. You have have a sexy sensual environment, it is safe, you can have a few drinks and see if there's a connection and then take it some more private either within the club or outside, and if any reason somebody can't make it you are still in a fabulous environment I have a great night out.

» Add a new message to this topic