FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What am I doing wrong

What am I doing wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Find it so hard to get a meet on here. Have pics and everything ready to share but conversations never seem to get going or messages just get ignored any help would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What do you think you could be doing better OP? Self reflection is best

I don't no because when messaging a couple I don't just message for the woman I address the message to them both and with single fems they don't seem to bother. Trying to find a female fb is so difficult as well

By *nlyoneruleMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Maybe revisit your profile. Perhaps vary your pics. There's loads of advice and feedback on profiles on the forum. It's not just the messages you send that get people interested in chatting and/or meeting

"Maybe revisit your profile. Perhaps vary your pics. There's loads of advice and feedback on profiles on the forum. It's not just the messages you send that get people interested in chatting and/or meeting "

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Dear Man in Kettering. The reason why you are finding it difficult to get a meet in Fab is because you are a man.

"Dear Man in Kettering. The reason why you are finding it difficult to get a meet in Fab is because you are a man. "

Not true, loaaaaaaads of men are very successful. Effort goes a long way.

Try not only having cock pics

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Dear Man in Kettering. The reason why you are finding it difficult to get a meet in Fab is because you are a man.

Not true, loaaaaaaads of men are very successful. Effort goes a long way. "

That's clearly true for some guys, but a lot seem to struggle.

It would seem that initial success can be difficult

From your pictures, it looks to me like you are just a cock and nothing else. To be honest, I didn't even bother reading your bio after that.

If you seriously believe those photos represent you best, don't change a thing. Otherwise, there are tons of threads on the forum regarding profile advice, if you are willing to do the work.

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

Cock pics and there's nothing on your profile that says what you can offer, it says what you want but it doesn't make it any different from the thousands of other male profiles on here.

Try leaving something to the imagination op and look at some of the threads relevant to this post.

Good luck op

100% willing to put in the work. Like what sort of photos would you recommend me putting on my profile without showing face as would leave them for private viewing

Normal photos would be nice.

Straight on profile but orally bi in your written profile?

Be honest and tell us what you can bring to the table.

"100% willing to put in the work. Like what sort of photos would you recommend me putting on my profile without showing face as would leave them for private viewing"

Suit? A pic from your neck down or of your chest with either nothing on it or unbuttoned shirt? Naked chest with trousers on, maybe trousers button teasingly undone? I personally am a bum person so a pic of your bum, either naked or in tight jeans or boxers? I also think black and white pics work really well, they seem classy (at least in my opinion).

Perfect thank you I shall get some more pics uploaded and hopefully that will help

Organizing a meet isn't that difficult as long as you realise a few things

- Fab is a very competitive space for men. If you want to succeed, you need to compete, and that means standing out from the crowd. If your profile just has a few cock pics with nothing else, what are you doing to make yourself stand part from the rest of the sausage crew on here?

- Fab users want to meet sexy other people. What are you doing to make yourself appear sexy? It's all very well having a few sentences explaining what you're looking for, but what are you offering? What have you got on your profile that's going to make other users look at it and start feeling a stirring in their loins? No, a cock pic isn't enough. You should be aiming for a profile that not only stands out, but that makes clear why you are a sexy, sexual individual and well worth spending an evening with. Do you have any nice outfits or suits? Any skills you think would thrill a potential partner?

- What is it you're actually looking for? I don't mean sex, everyone is on here for sex. But what is it you're actually interested in sexually? What turns you on. What can you do that would turn other people on? Are you looking for bdsm meets? Do you enjoy the thrill of meeting couples? Is cuckolding something you're into? Your profile mentions you've been to clubs: what is it about them you enjoy?

Apologies for the small essay, but this really is one of the things that surprises me about Fab: If you're a man, its not rocket science. You need to impress. You need to look at your account, look at the way you're messaging people, and think "What are all the ways I can change this so I stand out more and offer something unique?"

Think men are a bit desperate in trying to impress sometimes....instead of taking it for what is. What can you offer each other? Not just what she wants.

You can usually tell after a few messages if there is a connection, the rest is history.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Another thing is get some veris. You say you go to a club but have none.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 18/10/19 12:49:23]

By *ubbermaidbabyCouple  over a year ago

clwyd

"Another thing is get some veris. You say you go to a club but have none."

That’s exactly what we thought!!

People on here say that as a man you have to put in the work to make any headway on the site. And it's true, you do. But as someone who has been here for nearly 5 years, I have found it exhausting sometimes. I don't take it personal, its how it is. I'm a small fish in a vast ocean of males on planet fab. All you can do is to try and stand out from the crowd.

Remove close ups of cock.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

If you don’t want men to verify you from Club 29, as Maggie or Loretta to write one for you.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"100% willing to put in the work. Like what sort of photos would you recommend me putting on my profile without showing face as would leave them for private viewing"

Photos showing the person and not bare anatomy.

I have been to the attic and club 29 but never had any luck or mingled with anyone to get any veris else I would of

"Remove close ups of cock."

I agree

By *-sas-sinWoman  over a year ago

Arse end of the universe

"I have been to the attic and club 29 but never had any luck or mingled with anyone to get any veris else I would of "

What did you do when you went to the club, were you with someone or on your own?

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Your making the mistake a lot of men do and think everyone just wants to see pics of your cock , in all honesty for me too many or all cock pics is a massive turn off ! Time men realised there is much more to a man than his cock !

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

Get shot of dic pics! Get the clubs you attend to verify you.. as web cam veris are worth nothing in my opinion x

Yeah I went on my own to the clubs as I dont no anyone else who is in the scene

"Yeah I went on my own to the clubs as I dont no anyone else who is in the scene"

The secret is to just approach people and get chatting.explain you are a bit nervous.most people chat about normal stuff in the bar so keep it clean.

I chatted to a couple for an hour about Texas hold em poker as we discovered we all played in the same pub league. To be honest the lady did most of the talking but she was gorgeous so I didn't mind.

[Removed by poster at 18/10/19 18:58:38]

"[Removed by poster at 18/10/19 18:58:38]"

Pics are good ...id say relook at profile ..the squirting is an off put ..i hate it when someone says that cause not everyone can ...

We won't chat to single men on fab as the very few bad have ruined it for the very many good, however, if we were to meet you in a club and liked you it would be us grovelling for you to join us. Many are the same, much easier face to face than through an online profile.

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple  over a year ago

London

"Maybe revisit your profile. Perhaps vary your pics. There's loads of advice and feedback on profiles on the forum. It's not just the messages you send that get people interested in chatting and/or meeting "

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"I have been to the attic and club 29 but never had any luck or mingled with anyone to get any veris else I would of "

You don’t need to mingle but if you did you’d get verified easily, Maggie is the owner and Loretta hosts. Any one of the regulars there could verify you.

By *eachybum12Woman  over a year ago

wexford town

"I don't no because when messaging a couple I don't just message for the woman I address the message to them both and with single fems they don't seem to bother. Trying to find a female fb is so difficult as well"

Come see me hahah

Nearly all your pics are of cock or arse or torso, boring and from what I see on here women do not like lots of those pics. You will appeal to gay and bi men more than women with them.

Get a mix of pictures, like how I have done mine. I notice a lot of women have Fabbed the ones of me in suits and shirts, not just the torso ones.

Also your age may be putting some women and older couples off, at least change your username so your young age is not accentuated

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

"Another thing is get some veris. You say you go to a club but have none."

Exactly that.

» Add a new message to this topic