FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single men advice

Single men advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ipseyTwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Biggleswade

Hello Fab Friends!

I have a question...we have always looked for other couples on here, and have had some success. However recently we have started to fantasise about inviting another man to join us for a MMF threesome.

We are concerned that opening up our profile to single men will attract lots of unwanted messages, and that everyone we have spoken to says managing this can be a full time occupation.

So, any advice on how to go about this without going crazy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi, I think your best option would be to hide who you view and just have a look through the men in your area. Keep your profile as not looking for single men and message any that your interested in. That way it's all on your terms without all the extra hassle.

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Hi, I think your best option would be to hide who you view and just have a look through the men in your area. Keep your profile as not looking for single men and message any that your interested in. That way it's all on your terms without all the extra hassle."

A wink will allow anyone you are interested in past a message filter also, but basically, everything he said.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Search for the ones you like and message them, they will then be able to message you back while the rest of them remain blocked.

We allow single men to contact us and are certainly not overwhelmed but I appreciate that's mostly down to our age

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Block single guys from messaging and search yourself. Ask friends if they know anyone.

Biggleswade

Thanks all. Very useful advice!

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Whilst I’ve no doubt there are some couples who are swamped, we’re not. We maybe get about 10 messages a day from single men. I think our profile hopefully makes who we are clear and I’ve no doubt that helps in reducing contact (and, of course, not everyone is everyone else’s cup of tea!). Give it a shot and see how you go, and change it up if required. Mr.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Hi, I think your best option would be to hide who you view and just have a look through the men in your area. Keep your profile as not looking for single men and message any that your interested in. That way it's all on your terms without all the extra hassle."

Exactly this

This

I'd add in your message the reason that you've men blocked. Some genuine guys may think you're messing about.

First thing I used to do was look at their profile, if it had not interested in single men, I took it they were messing about or out on the piss and just sent a polite message saying sorry not interested as you're not interested in me.

Sometimes it didn't go down well, but who could blame me with so many messer's on here.

By *empseyANDRedheadCouple  over a year ago

warwick

"Whilst I’ve no doubt there are some couples who are swamped, we’re not. We maybe get about 10 messages a day from single men. I think our profile hopefully makes who we are clear and I’ve no doubt that helps in reducing contact (and, of course, not everyone is everyone else’s cup of tea!). Give it a shot and see how you go, and change it up if required. Mr. "

Yes this! we have slowly padded out our profile with specifically what we like and dont like, helps reduce messages massively, contrary to most forum thread it appears that our profile DOES get read

Biggleswade

Thanks all, really useful!

We’re really nervous about exploring this, so don’t want the hassle of lots of messages.

"Hello Fab Friends!

I have a question...we have always looked for other couples on here, and have had some success. However recently we have started to fantasise about inviting another man to join us for a MMF threesome.

We are concerned that opening up our profile to single men will attract lots of unwanted messages, and that everyone we have spoken to says managing this can be a full time occupation.

So, any advice on how to go about this without going crazy?"

Whats the issue? You do know you can leave it as it is and mail out to men you are interested in and they can reply to you even though you have single men blocked.

Biggleswade

"Hello Fab Friends!

Whats the issue? You do know you can leave it as it is and mail out to men you are interested in and they can reply to you even though you have single men blocked. "

No, we didn’t know that...one very useful piece of advice

"Hello Fab Friends!

Whats the issue? You do know you can leave it as it is and mail out to men you are interested in and they can reply to you even though you have single men blocked.

No, we didn’t know that...one very useful piece of advice "

Its always an option and why not contact people first. Ok it takes more effort and some will turn you down but you are far more likley to meet men you like.

"Hello Fab Friends!

You don’t have to unblock single males. Just hunt them and msg yourself - they can reply to a msg you sent without getting hundreds of others msging you.

But! Finding decent on point male who actually meets and isn’t a complete tool - is still as hard as finding the elusive single female!

I know I occasionally hunt a single male and it’s bloody hard work!

Biggleswade

"Hello Fab Friends!

You don’t have to unblock single males. Just hunt them and msg yourself - they can reply to a msg you sent without getting hundreds of others msging you.

But! Finding decent on point male who actually meets and isn’t a complete tool - is still as hard as finding the elusive single female!

I know I occasionally hunt a single male and it’s bloody hard work!"

Yes! I must admit to being concerned about that...

"Hello Fab Friends!

I know I occasionally hunt a single male and it’s bloody hard work!

Yes! I must admit to being concerned about that..."

Welcome to the single guys fab experience.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd just search for single men and contact those who have made effort with their profile to illustrate who they are and what they have to offer, that arouses your interest.

You could experiment for short periods with restrictions removal, to determine if the avalanche of interest is acceptable.

"Hello Fab Friends!

just pick me sorted

Look for a man who has put time and effort into his profile?

One that you like the look, and sound of?

Send him a message to see if hes same in real time ?

None of that requires unblocking men. It's really not that hard, just means you have to put some effort in...

Rather than leaving it to men all the time and then moaning (not you specifically) that we do it wrong.

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple  over a year ago

London

This

» Add a new message to this topic