FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What makes an ideal nude?

What makes an ideal nude?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnDoe400 OP   Man  over a year ago

Harold Hill

I wanna add some more nudes to my profile, but this place is filled with generic dick pics. I want something with a bit more omff that shows me off better, so what would you recommend?

Open to suggestions for anything

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *owithflow321Man  over a year ago

Molesey

"I wanna add some more nudes to my profile, but this place is filled with generic dick pics. I want something with a bit more omff that shows me off better, so what would you recommend?

"

I have been complimented okay by only a few but click pics should be by request, leave something for the imagination

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

your first picture is along the right lines. Consider the background and angle your body away from the camera more. I've seen some good male nudes posed on beds with a sheet draped artfully and some that use lighting and shadows

Harold Hill

It would be nice to do that, but im worried that itll make my profile less attractive. Like theres nothing to entice people to me

Harold Hill

Thanks for your advice, hopefully i can take some better pics soon.

By *enie MeenieMan  over a year ago

West Sussex

What makes perfect nude...errr no clothes?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think the female would best suited to grabbing my cock. Makes me look massive

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"It would be nice to do that, but im worried that itll make my profile less attractive. Like theres nothing to entice people to me "

Women are nosey creatures by nature, so tease them by holding things back Men love cock pics. Have a think about that

"I wanna add some more nudes to my profile, but this place is filled with generic dick pics. I want something with a bit more omff that shows me off better, so what would you recommend?

"

your cock covered in small crabs lying on a nudist beach holding a bucket

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

All my pictures are nude love it go

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Try a chair pic, legs open a little, leaning back, maybe one hand strategically placed as a teaser not a revealer

By *ngels of Sin 69Couple  over a year ago

High Wycombe

The female of the couple here my personal preference is for a man to be a little seductive and instead of having all on show why not tease a little? I think someone suggested drapping a sheet over you etc that would work for me

"The female of the couple here my personal preference is for a man to be a little seductive and instead of having all on show why not tease a little? I think someone suggested drapping a sheet over you etc that would work for me "
over his head lol fright night

Shower pics with clothes on to reveal, but not quite

And oiled up bodies.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Guys are totally cock fixated

Try some bum pics where your chest is twisted towards the camera and your bum is facing it/at an angle.

Also good are boxers pics with or without an erection. A towel held covering your cock too.

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"

As others have said I (Mrs) prefer tantalising cover ups. We all know what a cock looks like so show us something imaginative

Harold Hill

Been testing a few different ways out today. Might post a couple more soon

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

For me I think a tasteful nude manages to hide the parts we might wonder about, and not the cock

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

Photography is completely subjective, so you will never please everybody. Perhaps try asking yourself, what do these images say about my sexuality, the kind of lover I am, or want to be? Are you a sensualist? Do you like it rough? How can you use lighting and atmosphere to suggest such things? Photography is a creative discipline, so have fun with it. There are no rules, no right or wrong. If in doubt, google male nudes. Check out Saudek, Mapplethorp... see what you like and see if you can emulate it. Remember it takes 100 photos to get one 1 good one. And remember you don’t have to post them, so don’t be afraid of making mistakes. And if you’re feeling brave, get someone else to photograph you. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic