FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First nasty message

First nasty message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy1555 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

Have always received really positive (some a little explicit!) messages but today I received my first my nasty message.

I know I should ignore and move on, and have thicker skin but still not nice to receive. Knocked my confidence a little.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

That’s so out of order. Hope it doesn’t put you off. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There’s trolls everywhere...don’t bother replying, just instantly block and move on to having fun with everyone else that’s here for fun too x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm sorry. It is tough.

Remember it's them not you. They lashed out at a stranger for no reason.

It does get easier to cope with.

We all get them at some point, don’t take it to heart.

I got a sleazy message today from a guy asking me to fuck his ‘sloppy hole’, made me heave. Some people on here seriously.

Manchester (she/her)

"We all get them at some point, don’t take it to heart.

I got a sleazy message today from a guy asking me to fuck his ‘sloppy hole’, made me heave. Some people on here seriously.

"

Sometimes I wonder about the stuff that doesn't make me heave anymore

Sometimes I wonder about the stuff that doesn't make me heave anymore "

Just when I was recovering from the human toilet offer. Makes you wonder why we attract these people we look ordinary lol

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"Have always received really positive (some a little explicit!) messages but today I received my first my nasty message.

I know I should ignore and move on, and have thicker skin but still not nice to receive. Knocked my confidence a little. "

Don't worry about it hun. We all get them from time to time. As trans we all get crises of confidence frequently. Message me direct if you want to chat but don't let anyone on here put you down xx

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Just when I was recovering from the human toilet offer. Makes you wonder why we attract these people we look ordinary lol"

Oh my god, I get those "requests" too, thought it was just me lol x

Manchester (she/her)

Just when I was recovering from the human toilet offer. Makes you wonder why we attract these people we look ordinary lol"

I hear you.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

*hugs* it's crappy when that happens. Block and move on, don't dwell too much, it's what they want.

By *anmyraWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Have always received really positive (some a little explicit!) messages but today I received my first my nasty message.

I know I should ignore and move on, and have thicker skin but still not nice to receive. Knocked my confidence a little. "

I'm sorry you've had this try to remember that it won't be from someone who has read your profile and decided they don't like you, it'll be someone who was looking for a target and you were the first random person they came across.

I'm 100% sure it wont have been personal in that sense.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I’ve had a couple of them recently and I nearly left because of them, so upsetting and one from someone I thought was genuine!

By *arkysassytess888Woman  over a year ago

bangor

Know what hun says more about them than you that they feel the need to send a message like that! Chin up and don't let the fuckers get you down xx

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Report, block and move on.

Delete. Block. Move on.

Being trans I get alot of them people, they throw insults my way coz I won't fuck them coz they have a false hope that trans chicks just want dick(I prefer pussy) so when I drop em they start weeping...just block em.

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

Delete and block dont worry the nasty ones are the minority

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

It doesn’t matter how thick a skin you think you have, nastiness still gets under it doesn’t it?!

Unfortunately you do get a bit more used to it the longer you have been here. It still hurts, but gets easier to shrug off.

Big Hugs

By *andy1555 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

Thanks, everyone has been super nice

Hopefully it is a rarity. Time to pull my stockings up, put my heels on and strut like I don’t care!!

Manchester (she/her)

"Thanks, everyone has been super nice

Hopefully it is a rarity. Time to pull my stockings up, put my heels on and strut like I don’t care!!"

Work it, baby

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yes it can be quite a shock the very first time you receive an abusive message,but after a few you'll just tell them to f*ck off

I got so many in a few days I hide my profile as I was really affected by it

I've now upped the age limit of those who can message and so far the abuse has stopped

x

By *aughtycouple1008Couple  over a year ago

west london

To hell with idiots my friend. Just ignore...there's a saying...if you throw a stone in shit it will only splash back on you

I’ve read your profile, it’s nice and you look great

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

Just take no notice

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

don't let it get to you just moveon. It's part of being on here. I get them all the time but I give back as good as I get.it makes me all the more stronger.

The idiots will never win with me.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

"Thanks, everyone has been super nice

Hopefully it is a rarity. Time to pull my stockings up, put my heels on and strut like I don’t care!!"

Ignore the cockwombles and listen to the positive people that want to get to know you, maybe revisit your message filters I upped my age limit due to random loony tunes

By *herrySnickersWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

I have found everyone on fab to be pretty good. I have recieved a couple of nasty messages on my profile on an Aussie site. I agree - it’s just uncalled for but hey... let it go and move on!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Welcome to the club, I've had fat and ugly, horse face, slut, granny, a nice long message telling me why I'll never be convincing and look like a bloke in a wig, freak and a few others that I can't remember

I can't say they didn't knock my confidence a bit, but obviously something wrong in their head that they need to pass on and infect into a complete stranger.

I've been on here quite awhile and a nasty message is still rare, but do occasionally pop up. Now I report and block, on here they're keyboard warriors who'd never have the courage to say it to your face.

By *herrySnickersWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

"Welcome to the club, I've had fat and ugly, horse face, slut, granny, a nice long message telling me why I'll never be convincing and look like a bloke in a wig, freak and a few others that I can't remember

I can't say they didn't knock my confidence a bit, but obviously something wrong in their head that they need to pass on and infect into a complete stranger.

I've been on here quite awhile and a nasty message is still rare, but do occasionally pop up. Now I report and block, on here they're keyboard warriors who'd never have the courage to say it to your face. "

I feel so irritated for you! Some people can be so mean... I honestly don’t think it matters who you are or what’s going on - probably everyone with an online profile will cop abuse at some stage... and good for you... report, block and move on x

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Welcome to the club, I've had fat and ugly, horse face, slut, granny, a nice long message telling me why I'll never be convincing and look like a bloke in a wig, freak and a few others that I can't remember

I've been on here quite awhile and a nasty message is still rare, but do occasionally pop up. Now I report and block, on here they're keyboard warriors who'd never have the courage to say it to your face.

I feel so irritated for you! Some people can be so mean... I honestly don’t think it matters who you are or what’s going on - probably everyone with an online profile will cop abuse at some stage... and good for you... report, block and move on x "

I get loads of nice messages which certainly make up for the very few nasty ones. In fact look at this thread and the positive messages for the Op, certainly backs up that there are more decent people on here than trolls