FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Block list

Block list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edVelveteen OP   Couple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

Has anyone else noticed random profiles on their blocked list? Neither myself or himself have blocked these people but they have appeared on our block list. I have to check it every week and unblock dozens.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Has anyone else noticed random profiles on their blocked list? Neither myself or himself have blocked these people but they have appeared on our block list. I have to check it every week and unblock dozens."

Maybe they blocked you?

Or if you reported them, Admin will block both parties from each other.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just checked mine - all correct and staying there.

By *anda and CatCouple  over a year ago

"Has anyone else noticed random profiles on their blocked list? Neither myself or himself have blocked these people but they have appeared on our block list. I have to check it every week and unblock dozens."

Possibly profile you have blocked but changed their name and you no longer recognise. Maybe? However dozens does sound a lot!

Everyone on my block list, has earned a place.

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I get people on my blocked list but have not blocked anyone. Think it is from scrolling through the camrooms as the block button is easy to hit when in there as it's at the side.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

Once I hit block , I don't feel the need to ever revisit the list ! Whoever is on there is staying on there

Not once I have unblocked anyone.

No way.

By *lubberMan  over a year ago

Rothwell

Probably just mchanged their username, the block would remain.

Heaven in the Midlands

"Has anyone else noticed random profiles on their blocked list? Neither myself or himself have blocked these people but they have appeared on our block list. I have to check it every week and unblock dozens.

Maybe they blocked you?

Or if you reported them, Admin will block both parties from each other."

We haven't reported anyone and the fact i can unblock them makes me think they didn't block us.

Heaven in the Midlands

"Has anyone else noticed random profiles on their blocked list? Neither myself or himself have blocked these people but they have appeared on our block list. I have to check it every week and unblock dozens.

Possibly profile you have blocked but changed their name and you no longer recognise. Maybe? However dozens does sound a lot!"

We only have two who should be on the list and they're still there, no name change.

Heaven in the Midlands

"I get people on my blocked list but have not blocked anyone. Think it is from scrolling through the camrooms as the block button is easy to hit when in there as it's at the side."

Ahh, this could very well be the answer! Thank you.

» Add a new message to this topic