FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > 1st time Lingerie shopping for a guy....

1st time Lingerie shopping for a guy....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening all,

Im going shopping tomorrow to buy myself some panties, a bra, stockings and suspenders, but having only ever squeezed myself into my partner's clothes which are far too small (or snug as I like to think!!) I'm not sure what size I should be buying. Im a 36/38in waist and a 44in chest, any advice??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Measure yourself.. And test against g.oogle but each shop varies which is annoying.

"Measure yourself.. And test against g.oogle but each shop varies which is annoying. "

Thanks, I've had a go, and I think it's saying that I would be a size 20 and a 44b/46a, but the choices I've seen at that size so far do not scream sexy at me, more like frumpy!! I might have to go a bit smaller and stick to a snug fit!!

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Well stockings will mainly just depend on your height. Try hold ups first instead of getting suspenders. Panties sound like Large/XL. As for the bra ask for a bra fitting, honestly they get this request from men all the time, it won't phase them.

By *rivate roomMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"Evening all,

Im going shopping tomorrow to buy myself some panties, a bra, stockings and suspenders, but having only ever squeezed myself into my partner's clothes which are far too small (or snug as I like to think!!) I'm not sure what size I should be buying. Im a 36/38in waist and a 44in chest, any advice??"

Do you go into a ladies clothes shop and try these ladies clothes on in the shop and say these clothes are for yourself?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

what size are your partners clothes? Go one or two sizes up from that

"what size are your partners clothes? Go one or two sizes up from that"

Hers are size 12 and 36c, so size 16 and 40b?

"As for the bra ask for a bra fitting, honestly they get this request from men all the time, it won't phase them. "

That will take some ball's, but you know what, I might just do it!!

"Evening all,

Im going shopping tomorrow to buy myself some panties, a bra, stockings and suspenders, but having only ever squeezed myself into my partner's clothes which are far too small (or snug as I like to think!!) I'm not sure what size I should be buying. Im a 36/38in waist and a 44in chest, any advice??

Do you go into a ladies clothes shop and try these ladies clothes on in the shop and say these clothes are for yourself?"

I've never bought any myself, but that's going to be the best way to find a good fit!!

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"As for the bra ask for a bra fitting, honestly they get this request from men all the time, it won't phase them.

That will take some ball's, but you know what, I might just do it!!"

Honestly they won't mind. It's important to get a good fit

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"what size are your partners clothes? Go one or two sizes up from that

Hers are size 12 and 36c, so size 16 and 40b?"

I'd say 14 or 16 yes but bra sizing is very different. Have a look on the Bravissmo web site, they have a very detailed guide.

"what size are your partners clothes? Go one or two sizes up from that

Hers are size 12 and 36c, so size 16 and 40b?"

I was going to suggest 16 for the clothing. Good luck op!

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Bodmin

I found the sales ladies in ann summers really enjoyed fitting me don't forget they get commission so are keen to sell and get men in all the time x go for it!!

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

At a 36/38 waist, I'd suggest that your suspender belt size is an 18 or XXL.

Knickers, probably 16/18 and for the 44 chest, probably a 20/22 or 44A (if you can find it) in a bra/top.

Be brave. Walk into a shop and try stuff on.

I’m 32” waist and wear size 12 panties and skirts. I’m 42” chest and wear size 16/18 dresses.

I went into yours clothing a couple of years ago in crystal peaks band asked what size basque I would need

They offered a bra fitting which I took up complete with some dresses I liked

I went to meadowhall Sheffield into same store. I picked up a dress. They asked if they could help. I like this but not sure if it would fit

Then why don’t you try it on

An hour later left with lots of items. I walk in now and they tell me they have saved stuff for me. I spend hours on three buying dresses and lingerie

Evening all, thanks for all the advice, I went shopping today, and although I wasn't brave enough to ask for a fitting or to try them on, I'm confident that what I've bought will be a nice fit. I went for size 16 panties (and a thong!), size 18 suspender belt (to cope with the tum!!) and a 40B bra (probably could've done with a 40A, but you try finding that size on the High Street!!). If I get a chance I'll take some pics tonight and post them on my profile....

"Evening all,

Im going shopping tomorrow to buy myself some panties, a bra, stockings and suspenders, but having only ever squeezed myself into my partner's clothes which are far too small (or snug as I like to think!!) I'm not sure what size I should be buying. Im a 36/38in waist and a 44in chest, any advice??"

I'd guess at 16/18 but expect to be different sizes top and bottom! Men, unfortunately, just aren't the same shape as women

As, dammit, read all the way to the end of the thread before posting Dee-Dee

Glad you had a nice time shopping

"Evening all, thanks for all the advice, I went shopping today, and although I wasn't brave enough to ask for a fitting or to try them on, I'm confident that what I've bought will be a nice fit. I went for size 16 panties (and a thong!), size 18 suspender belt (to cope with the tum!!) and a 40B bra (probably could've done with a 40A, but you try finding that size on the High Street!!). If I get a chance I'll take some pics tonight and post them on my profile.... "

Pics uploaded, not the greatest quality, I'll take some better ones when I get a better chance

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Before long you will have a collection hihi..enjoy the new purchases

"Evening all, thanks for all the advice, I went shopping today, and although I wasn't brave enough to ask for a fitting or to try them on, I'm confident that what I've bought will be a nice fit. I went for size 16 panties (and a thong!), size 18 suspender belt (to cope with the tum!!) and a 40B bra (probably could've done with a 40A, but you try finding that size on the High Street!!). If I get a chance I'll take some pics tonight and post them on my profile....

Pics uploaded, not the greatest quality, I'll take some better ones when I get a better chance"

Love what you chose! I want the same for myself- Mrs

"Evening all, thanks for all the advice, I went shopping today, and although I wasn't brave enough to ask for a fitting or to try them on, I'm confident that what I've bought will be a nice fit. I went for size 16 panties (and a thong!), size 18 suspender belt (to cope with the tum!!) and a 40B bra (probably could've done with a 40A, but you try finding that size on the High Street!!). If I get a chance I'll take some pics tonight and post them on my profile....

Pics uploaded, not the greatest quality, I'll take some better ones when I get a better chance

Love what you chose! I want the same for myself- Mrs "

Get yourself down to Debenhams babe, thong and suspenders were 70% off, panties were 3 for 2!! What's your fave piece?x

E bay is a good place to get cheap stuff to experiment until you get the hang of it. Don't splash out until you know what works

» Add a new message to this topic