FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Petty ppl

Petty ppl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parrow77 OP   Man  over a year ago

cheshire

Why would u strike up a convo mail loads daily for week then all of sudden just block for no reason

Some ppl are just strange

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Why would u strike up a convo mail loads daily for week then all of sudden just block for no reason

Some ppl are just strange"

sommat u said maybe ? changed their minds about you ? could be any reason really lol

cheshire

Nope nothin I've said just checked last MSG lol

Just think funny why strike up chat MSG loads arrange meet ect then vanish few day before meet just ahhhhhh

Needed to vent lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Nope nothin I've said just checked last MSG lol

Just think funny why strike up chat MSG loads arrange meet ect then vanish few day before meet just ahhhhhh

Needed to vent lol"

Ive been on the verg of meeting a few times and the guys said something to me that just makes me take a stap back and think no this doesnt feel right now ...ive never blocked them but told them that i was having 2nd thoughts, the end results have been i was called a cock teasing timewaster ...do i give a jot not at all always go with my gut instinces

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

around and about thurrock

yes m8 its happend to me a few time as well , got to the the pont of arranging a meet then been blocked , but it happens to many people on here i surpose

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Needed to vent lol"

mmmmmm maybe it was a bloke wanking

hexham

"yes m8 its happend to me a few time as well , got to the the pont of arranging a meet then been blocked , but it happens to many people on here i surpose"

nope never happened to us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have actually been on the phone arranging a meet and a guy has said something which has made me think "ohhh dear"...

And at that point I will tell them that sorry they are not for us.

Cali

cheshire

Well the person asked me didi do my in work I had to do, I said yer thanks then she msg'd me sayin your welcome so I asked did she have a nice day,.... Then I was blocked

So if bein polite is bad thing am shocked lol

cheshire

Needed to vent lol

mmmmmm maybe it was a bloke wanking"

Lol maybe wouldn't surprise me

Needed to vent lol

mmmmmm maybe it was a bloke wanking

Lol maybe wouldn't surprise me"

wasent me!!!! lol

cheshire

No wasnt u i know u like me lol

The main reason I would block after exchanging a few messages would be if they were constantly pressing me to meet.

A few messages are great, getting to know each other etc, but messaging every morning with a 'hello how are you' then constantly throughout the day irritates me.

The worst is if people ask if I can meet that day and I say no sorry OH is working away for a few days, if a guy asks if he can take care of me whilst OH is away I will block or if they message a few hours later asking if I can meet the following day. If I've told someone I'm not available and they keep asking for the following day etc, I will not repeat myself, I will block

hexham

"The main reason I would block after exchanging a few messages would be if they were constantly pressing me to meet.

A few messages are great, getting to know each other etc, but messaging every morning with a 'hello how are you' then constantly throughout the day irritates me.

The worst is if people ask if I can meet that day and I say no sorry OH is working away for a few days, if a guy asks if he can take care of me whilst OH is away I will block or if they message a few hours later asking if I can meet the following day. If I've told someone I'm not available and they keep asking for the following day etc, I will not repeat myself, I will block "

i too have blocked a couple of people we have arranged to meet because every fecking time i logged on i got a how are you message, it felt pushy and slightly stalkery.

Agree with above...hi, how are you today irritates me too, I don't want that every time I log on it makes me want to not come on here.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"The main reason I would block after exchanging a few messages would be if they were constantly pressing me to meet.

The worst is if people ask if I can meet that day and I say no sorry OH is working away for a few days, if a guy asks if he can take care of me whilst OH is away I will block or if they message a few hours later asking if I can meet the following day. If I've told someone I'm not available and they keep asking for the following day etc, I will not repeat myself, I will block

i too have blocked a couple of people we have arranged to meet because every fecking time i logged on i got a how are you message, it felt pushy and slightly stalkery.

"

Why wouldn't you just explain that you don't need to chat all the time or drop hints - many people do like to chat a lot and unless you have something on your profile it's hard for others to read you mind

"Agree with above...hi, how are you today irritates me too, I don't want that every time I log on it makes me want to not come on here. "

that gets on our wick too...

Why wouldn't you just explain that you don't need to chat all the time or drop hints - many people do like to chat a lot and unless you have something on your profile it's hard for others to read you mind "

why should they have to? its up to anyone who blocks or not,

i guess they think thats the sign of a clingy guy and cant be doing with it.

really with the type of site it is unless you pretty much made friends and met them before then you shouldnt really message them everytime they online

i'd say it kinda gives the impression that they are either desperate for a meet, or your the only person replying to them, either isnt a good quality to have.

quite often the hint will be them not replying to your last message the day before, and you sending them another message using the next day as an excuse to get in touch is probs what they needed to confirm they were right about you being pushy!

people just need to disipline themselves if they think they cant help it and just being nice. they dont need messages every day or everytime they online. maybe once a week seeing how they are doing or getting close to when the meet is. but in general i dont think its needed!

attractions a strange thing, if someones interested in you they will come back, if your just being pushy and their being polite then it wont get you anywhere, sometimes it only takes a few days them thinking oh he hasnt messaged me wonder why and then they want to get in touch.

nowt wrong with the how are you doing messages but everyday isnt going to do you favours or keep you in there unless your good friends.

some people are so predictable too, and its not fun when you know as soon as you go online they are going to start messaging you asking for meets or taking fake interest in how your day was when really they just sniffing for a meet and its too obvious!

cheshire

Well I understand it's ppl's choice and that ppl don't want hi how r u everyday....

But as I noted the person who I had been chattin to mailed me which I responded to with a nice reply.... Not a pester mail or anything

Just made me laugh that the person mailed me for week then blocked maybe I was too polite how I wrote thank you lol

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

Why wouldn't you just explain that you don't need to chat all the time or drop hints - many people do like to chat a lot and unless you have something on your profile it's hard for others to read you mind

really with the type of site it is unless you pretty much made friends and met them before then you shouldnt really message them everytime they online

i'd say it kinda gives the impression that they are either desperate for a meet, or your the only person replying to them, either isnt a good quality to have.

quite often the hint will be them not replying to your last message the day before, and you sending them another message using the next day as an excuse to get in touch is probs what they needed to confirm they were right about you being pushy!

people just need to disipline themselves if they think they cant help it and just being nice. they dont need messages every day or everytime they online. maybe once a week seeing how they are doing or getting close to when the meet is. but in general i dont think its needed!

attractions a strange thing, if someones interested in you they will come back, if your just being pushy and their being polite then it wont get you anywhere, sometimes it only takes a few days them thinking oh he hasnt messaged me wonder why and then they want to get in touch.

nowt wrong with the how are you doing messages but everyday isnt going to do you favours or keep you in there unless your good friends.

some people are so predictable too, and its not fun when you know as soon as you go online they are going to start messaging you asking for meets or taking fake interest in how your day was when really they just sniffing for a meet and its too obvious!"

You make an awful lot of assumptions there

i always say the same thing - for single guys fab is best used for meeting people they ve already met - best place to meet being a club ... I see this guy is from St Helens - trip in to Adam and Eves in manchester will sort it !

some people are so predictable too, and its not fun when you know as soon as you go online they are going to start messaging you asking for meets or taking fake interest in how your day was when really they just sniffing for a meet and its too obvious!

You make an awful lot of assumptions there "

well thats what the people who are blocking people are doing arnt they! they are making assumptions on something they dont like and dont care to check it out further or say something so block them.

thye just probs things they could be thinking and reasons why they blokcked which is what he was after in this topic!

» Add a new message to this topic