FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > couple, but met on here?!

couple, but met on here?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok.. how are two people who've met from here seen if they went to a club or met another couple. obviously its not like meeting a married couple.. but does it make a difference?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"ok.. how are two people who've met from here seen if they went to a club or met another couple. obviously its not like meeting a married couple.. but does it make a difference? "

What two people do together is entirely up to them, and it's up to them how much they tell other people. They don't have to give a life history to justify their arrangements or actions to others. If it works for them, then all to the good.

Wolf

but is it kinda frowned upon?

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Why would it be frowned upon?

Couples are together for all sorts of reasons. I met the guy I'm seeing off of a dating site but we are on here as a couple and have a great time. 5 months later we're still seeing each other.

Are you wanting to be judge and jury as to how people meet up? Everything from FBs to married couples on here how they met is irrelevant.

no, was more interested in how other people see it... not reasons for being together! does it put anyone off etc.

"but is it kinda frowned upon?"

by some yes

but there are plenty of fuck buddie couples, just meet one of them

I have a male friend i sometimes meet with and a lot of couples just arnt interested when you say your only friends, some dont mind tho

Me personally i cant see the diffarance, i think the weirdest comment i got from a couple is they only met married couples as they was risking a lot doing this and if things went wrong for them they wanted the olther couple to have as much to loose as them

Even if i was married and things went wrong for us i wouldnt wish it on someone else but wierd how some peoples minds work

I clearly state on my profile that whilst I am a single lady, I do have a sexy friend I can play as a couple with, if people are not interested, that is their choice, I prefer to be up front about it as I much prefer to go with the flow, happy to accept what other people want, as is he and I would never turn up with him in tow to a meet without saying, that's just rude

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"ok.. how are two people who've met from here seen if they went to a club or met another couple. obviously its not like meeting a married couple.. but does it make a difference? "

My partner and I met through swinging and have been together 20 months and plan on being together for the rest of our lives (growing old disgracefully ). We have no problems at clubs or meets.

If you're talking about two people who see themselves as fuck buddies/friends with benefits etc - well yes some couples look down on them/avoid them but others will happily play with them. Best bet is for people to just be honest about who/what they are - that way everyone will be able to meet/play with people who meet their preferences. To my mind there is no right or wrong...everyone has preferences.

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

I wouldn't say look down on anyone but I expect the dynamic between 2 singles who meet up at a weekend to play together/with others as a "couple" is different to those in a 24/7 relationship? And that may put people off?

I think if we were arranging a meet then would more likely go for the non-fuck buddies, however lying in the couples room in a club I couldn't probably care less In fact I can't see it's ever crossed my mind at all - usually because at that point it's about sex and not social.

D&K

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Some people dont meet fuck buddies, i think they assume that they wont be as open or relaxed, we dont care, i think you can sense who is going to be free and sensual without checking their backgrounds.

Do have a little bit of an issue with single men who team up with a woman to get into a couples only night,then bugger off and do their own thing, only because it is deceptive, there are plenty of mixed nights they could go to...but its more for those i know arent comfy playing around singles than for myself...i like single men

for us, it depends on how the woman feels and how the guy feels in the couple.. alot of "couples" like that seem to be single guys who "can get a single girl to join us if you want to play" which to us feels a bit like she is being used so he can play with me... which isn't fair on her or particularly appealing to me.. and usually i'm not attracted to the guy anyway lol

but people who have a couples profile together, she is available to chat and keen to play and not just a swapshop accessory for him to gain access with then why not.. some people dont want a committed relationship but they might enjoy the company of the other person and want to have fun with them without needing to be serious.

though as a preference we prefer couples who are really into eachother and being in a relationship often helps with that.

i think when speaking to other couples i've played with that were against fuck buddies its normally down to a past experience and they have put the problem down to the couple.

it could a something like a problem probally come when the guy only wanted to couple up not to get into swinging but to get more sex,

so if something happened like they went to a couples house and they were only really interested in his bi fuck buddy, and didnt give him the attention he wanted then he could spoil it for the others with his mood or jealously

i think as well some people look at it that they are only in it for themselves, where as a couple they are in it for swinging and what it adds to their sex life/relationship.

some have said as well they had bad expierences where they both want something different and can cause a bit of an arguement or mood as they both stand their ground if not interested in it being as muturally benificial as swinging should be for all involved

ok i am not sure what u r asking as met my gorgeous fella off here and we r a couple a proper dates ring each other text about random shit love each other couple and if people frown at us they don't do it in front of me but if u r talking about people that made join profiles to meet other couples that is really none of my buisness i have enough to worry about with my own life to be concerned about there life history xxx

"ok i am not sure what u r asking as met my gorgeous fella off here and we r a couple a proper dates ring each other text about random shit love each other couple and if people frown at us they don't do it in front of me but if u r talking about people that made join profiles to meet other couples that is really none of my buisness i have enough to worry about with my own life to be concerned about there life history xxx"

exactly i think people just quick to blame things on other people than themselves.

fact is fuck buddy or not they are still a couple there, if they have problems with jealousy or anything else they are all the same problems a married couple can have.

no matter what they are like you just need to get an idea what they are both like and how easy going and genuine they are

"

no matter what they are like you just need to get an idea what they are both like and how easy going and genuine they are "

and thats the hard part with alot of "couples" that arent really couples.. its hard to get them both together to talk or cam or get bothof their numbers etc etc. and alot of the time it ends up being a single guy faking it anyway which is why i think there is more of a prejudice against those kind of couples who are real

"

no matter what they are like you just need to get an idea what they are both like and how easy going and genuine they are

and thats the hard part with alot of "couples" that arent really couples.. its hard to get them both together to talk or cam or get bothof their numbers etc etc. and alot of the time it ends up being a single guy faking it anyway which is why i think there is more of a prejudice against those kind of couples who are real"

yeah i found similar stuff too when in a couple, used to get quite a few guys who were doing it and said they were up for meet at the weekend etc, then as it got closer you got the vibe the guy was arranging it without the mrs knowing about it, come near the time, ask to send the same photos you sent previousily again (probs to show her) and then some excuse about kids comes up so cancelled till another time but they never speak again haha !

fun and games with couples accounts haha!

By *aserspewpewpewMan  over a year ago

harwarden

[Removed by poster at 03/04/12 19:42:54]

We prefer a couple to either be very well established, or just fuck buddies. That way we're not dealing with anyone else's possible jealousy, not a nice thing to be in the middle of xx

» Add a new message to this topic