FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Regulars

Regulars

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi we are relatively new to this

Have found a guy for mmf threesones and have met regularly I feel confident around him and am pretty happy to keep him as a regular as we get on really well, my husband disagrees and believes we should not settle for the first person we meet and should try to meet a few others aswell,I’m not sure I want to have sex with multiple men as only ever been with my husband before all of this. we are not sure on how all this works yet.

From your experiences what have you found works best for you

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi we are relatively new to this

Have found a guy for mmf threesones and have met regularly I feel confident around him and am pretty happy to keep him as a regular as we get on really well, my husband disagrees and believes we should not settle for the first person we meet and should try to meet a few others aswell,I’m not sure I want to have sex with multiple men as only ever been with my husband before all of this. we are not sure on how all this works yet.

From your experiences what have you found works best for you

Thanks "

I dont have any experience with this but all I can say is you both need to feel comfortable with who you are inviting in to the bedroom.

If you're not sure you want to have sex with different men then dont. once you're both more experienced and with time you may change your mind.

You could maybe chat to other guys see what you think but dont feel like you have to. Someone else might come along that you both think would be a good match. Who knows.

Sorry its probably not what you were hoping for and hopefully someone will come along soon and give you some better advice.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Think you should look around as if you stay with just one relationships can form

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Think you should look around as if you stay with just one relationships can form "

Yes, this.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Think you should look around as if you stay with just one relationships can form

Yes, this. "

And the next meet could be awkward between him and hubby after he reads this anyway

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wish we could find a couple of regulars. I (fem - but my hubby would agree) understand your husbands concerns about ony having one guy due to risk of emotional attachment so I think you should get 2 or 3. Just enough that your not meeting the same one too often but not so many you feel like you are sleeping around. That would be my ideal. 3 guys or couples (or mix of guys and couples) whom we could see maybe once a month in rotation so only see each one every 3 months or so.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thankyou for your reply, yes we are keen to meet a couple and or a woman for fun too so we could meet different scenarios of people too so each meet offers something different with a different setup

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's not about what works for other people but what works for you. If neither of you are happy with how the other wants to do things then you're best not doing it at all.

That sounds harsh but your relationship is far more important than swinging

By *unlovingx2Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I wish we could find a couple of regulars. I (fem - but my hubby would agree) understand your husbands concerns about ony having one guy due to risk of emotional attachment so I think you should get 2 or 3. Just enough that your not meeting the same one too often but not so many you feel like you are sleeping around. That would be my ideal. 3 guys or couples (or mix of guys and couples) whom we could see maybe once a month in rotation so only see each one every 3 months or so. "

I agree, too much of one person ( although it can work) does lead to hubby feeling a little threatened, as it is relationship forming.

» Add a new message to this topic