FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Deleting friends.

Deleting friends.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have people on our friends list that although we have played with we have no intention of doing so again. But feel guilty to delete them. Does anyone else feel this? Or how long since you last spoke is it okay to delete them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have people on our friends list that although we have played with we have no intention of doing so again. But feel guilty to delete them. Does anyone else feel this? Or how long since you last spoke is it okay to delete them?"

Difficult- if contact dries up as well about a month after

If never met then just cull occasionally

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we leave most people on our friends list now unless there's very good reason. We used to delete if there hadn't been any contact between us for two weeks but now we just don't bother.

I hardly ever delete people from mine. I don't expect to meet any of them, or even get a reply to a message. I haven't spoken to any of them for months.

By *asoumisenoireCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Delete don’t feel guilty sorry

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

They have to put their foot in it in some way for us to delete them.

S

Thanks for your input

If they are meant to be friends then you should be in contact at least once a week and not just one way they should be messaging you as well as you sending them messages. If you don’t like or want to meet them again then they’re not friends any more. So don’t feel guilty but maybe tell them first.

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

Friends is an interesting term. I've accepted people as friends but since deleted as many times after initial contact either meet/chat, a genuine "hello how's it going" message is simply read and ignored. I think we fall into the trap of thinking a small connection is a sign of establishing a friendship that might actually be of meaning. Internet friendships in my view are not like friendships in the true sense of the word. They're almost virtual. I've accepted "friends" thru only chatting only not to remain in contact with them, either they don't respond or make any effort. I've since realised I've been quite fickle having a detailed chat with someone only later to realise u can easily be ignored when something better comes along.

Don't feel bad about it, some people are genuine about it n some like to appear popular by having the appearance they know lots of people. Friends in whatever capacity is a 2-way street. If yr not happy with what yr getting from it do what's right for u.

We've recently had a massive cull, mainly people who we haven't chatted to or think we'll never meet. One couple we've played with have told us they don't want to again but we left them as felt a tad guilty

We do have a cull time to time. Just worried about upsetting people.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We do have a cull time to time. Just worried about upsetting people. "

Don't be. If you haven't communicated in a while they might not even notice.

If they haven't asked to meet again and they just "sit" in your friends list then I wouldn't be worried if they would get upset once you delete them.

It's no hard feelings. I've done it a few times.

Just delete them if they ask why then tell them it's not that bad I've done it and I'll do it again no doubt

By *arkndirtyMan  over a year ago

sale

Sometimes get friend invites from people who want to access my private pics but they don't even say hello first. Seriously?

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

We occasionally have a clear out of people we haven't spoken to for a while or haven't met.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I had a minor cull last night. Mainly guys who I haven't communicated with for a while.

Does the other person know you've unfriended them?

I dont have enough to delete lol

By *he witchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow in SW Devon

I have a culling quite often. No chat or meet again. Snip snip

I delete guys who no longer make an effort to talk to me. Do I feel bad? No because it says to me they didn't want to be friends and just want a quick fuck and go. I have a couple of guys I only chat to and will never meet because they are at opposite end of the country but the chats are fun. I have one exceptional friend who I talk to daily and have done for over a year we hope to meet soon

Rarely do we have this issue of not wanted to play with people again and wanting to remove them from our friends list, most of our meets have been fun and we tend to get repeat meets so must be doing something right, on the odd occasion we have felt that was just a one off, we didn’t click sexually then we’ve just removed them from our friends list, it’s not rocket science

» Add a new message to this topic