FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couple issues

Couple issues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hrekfiona OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leven

We are on here as a couple, but occasionally play separately. Been together 6years now, still going strong, most importantly being on here 100% honesty with each other is a must.

Together we recently played with a guy who I (female half) really enjoy what he could do with his hands but since then when other half is doing this, I'm just not enjoying it as much anymore, always feels like hes just going straight in and rushing it and clearly im not ready! When I suggested a different way for him to maybe do it, he took great offense to it that's not how it was meant, was just would rather enjoy it than not.

Unsure next move?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Part of experimenting with others or your partner is to tell them what you like and don’t like. I am quite vocal on what I like and if someone is not doing it quite right then I’ll tell them otherwise there’s no enjoyment for me and likewise I wouldn’t mind if someone told me if the way they said it wasn’t making out I was crap!!

Next time guide him with the speed and technique you like

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

We've always thought that one of the major plus points of having sex with others is discovering new things. There will always be something that you hadn't thought of trying and discovery is awesome.

Maybe he isn't as secure in the relationship as you might think?

The only real option is to talk about it.

By *ystuff32Couple  over a year ago

essex

We have found alot of new things we enjoy over the years playing with others thats part of the fun! You just need to talk about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I played with a couple a while ago and the female half told me later that her hubby didn’t want to meet up again with me as she seemed to enjoy me too much. Some men don’t like that you find something another person does is better. So explain that techniques are evolved only by learning and he shouldn’t be afraid to learn these new techniques

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We are on here as a couple, but occasionally play separately. Been together 6years now, still going strong, most importantly being on here 100% honesty with each other is a must.

Together we recently played with a guy who I (female half) really enjoy what he could do with his hands but since then when other half is doing this, I'm just not enjoying it as much anymore, always feels like hes just going straight in and rushing it and clearly im not ready! When I suggested a different way for him to maybe do it, he took great offense to it that's not how it was meant, was just would rather enjoy it than not.

Unsure next move? "

Your next move is more communication with him.

Did you say "x did it like this and I prefer it"? That might be why he reacted like he did.

Ask him why it offended him, talk!

By *hrekfiona OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leven

"I played with a couple a while ago and the female half told me later that her hubby didn’t want to meet up again with me as she seemed to enjoy me too much. Some men don’t like that you find something another person does is better. So explain that techniques are evolved only by learning and he shouldn’t be afraid to learn these new techniques"

Yeah could well be that, seems to be most of the guys can make me squirt, but I like to be built up to that point. Mr just tends to go straight in and want a result, sometimes its abit uncomfortable cause I'm just not wet enough yet, so when I said slow down abit and maybe not so rough, his reply " sorry I'm not good enough anymore" he is, and when he takes his time its amazing, always just seems in a rush.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I played with a couple a while ago and the female half told me later that her hubby didn’t want to meet up again with me as she seemed to enjoy me too much. Some men don’t like that you find something another person does is better. So explain that techniques are evolved only by learning and he shouldn’t be afraid to learn these new techniques

Yeah could well be that, seems to be most of the guys can make me squirt, but I like to be built up to that point. Mr just tends to go straight in and want a result, sometimes its abit uncomfortable cause I'm just not wet enough yet, so when I said slow down abit and maybe not so rough, his reply " sorry I'm not good enough anymore" he is, and when he takes his time its amazing, always just seems in a rush. "

Talking about him like this is going to make his obvious insecurity about his abilities compared to your other lovers worse. Why not just stick to each other for a bit.

» Add a new message to this topic