FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Upsetting people

Upsetting people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just at the moment I seem to have the uncanny knack of rubbing people up the wrong way

I honestly don’t do it on purpose but if I see something a certain way then that’s what I will say

If someone keeps delaying a meeting then I’m going to assume that they don’t want to meet right or wrong

If someone says “you’re dead to me “ then guess what I’m taking it personally

Now the people who I refer to here will probably not read this but I just had to get it off my chest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Just at the moment I seem to have the uncanny knack of rubbing people up the wrong way

I honestly don’t do it on purpose but if I see something a certain way then that’s what I will say

If someone keeps delaying a meeting then I’m going to assume that they don’t want to meet right or wrong

Now the people who I refer to here will probably not read this but I just had to get it off my chest "

You’re dead to me? Are they 13?!

Honesty is a good policy but sometimes the response we receive will depend upon how we phrase our questions or opinions, especially when in text format and you can’t judge how it was intended.

Don’t let it get to you.

Lou x

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Just at the moment I seem to have the uncanny knack of rubbing people up the wrong way

Now the people who I refer to here will probably not read this but I just had to get it off my chest "

If someone really wants to meet you, they will.

If they dont then there's not much you can do about it.

Don't take it too seriously.

Shrug and move on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd welcome the chance to rub people up any which way lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't take this site too seriously.. You take control

» Add a new message to this topic