FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Back to being a unicorn

Back to being a unicorn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *llenGT OP   Woman  over a year ago

East/West Mids

Risky question but I need another perspective. So, my FB has a new girlfriend. They will be swinging, and using the club we used as a couple. She knows nothing about me. Do I find a new FB? Different clubs? Give up? I hardly got started but know I prefer clubs to meeting men in hotels.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"Risky question but I need another perspective. So, my FB has a new girlfriend. They will be swinging, and using the club we used as a couple. She knows nothing about me. Do I find a new FB? Different clubs? Give up? I hardly got started but know I prefer clubs to meeting men in hotels. "
Keep going to the clubs , and have fun xx

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Are there other clubs near enough for you to go to?

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Carry on regardless

By *he clean up guyMan  over a year ago

north somerset

Maybe contact your old fb and ask him how he feels about you still going to the same club.

If there’s a problem try another club, there’s plenty. Try going as a single gal. Most seem to have more fun on their own

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

"Carry on regardless "

Definitely this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Find a new fb or even two and go to the same clubs and show him what he’s missing because looking at your pictures you’re gorgeous babe and any guy would be lucky to have you xxxx

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"Maybe contact your old fb and ask him how he feels about you still going to the same club.

If there’s a problem try another club, there’s plenty. Try going as a single gal. Most seem to have more fun on their own "

Why ask him ? its nothing to do with him if he is not her fb anymore

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

Come to a club with me xx

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Don’t have any contact with him ... don’t need to ask him anything !!

"Risky question but I need another perspective. So, my FB has a new girlfriend. They will be swinging, and using the club we used as a couple. She knows nothing about me. Do I find a new FB? Different clubs? Give up? I hardly got started but know I prefer clubs to meeting men in hotels. "

If they'll be swinging and you were only FBs - why keep you as a secret? Sooner or later all three of you may bump into each other and someone else who knew you as a couple in the swinging scene. It doesn't sound right if FB gets into relationship then you have to stop enjoying the same club.

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Find a new fb if you want one, you won't have any trouble at all finding one..

Then please yourself where and when you go out.

It's your life if you bump into your old fb then that's his hard luck

Enjoy yourself ?? x

Come to a club with us x

By *ouneed meMan  over a year ago

mold

As been said any guy would love to take...no pun intended....you to a club me included....if he squirmed it's his fault not yours

By *vesham cplCouple  over a year ago

Evesham

Carry on going to the clubs, don't forget that single ladies are welcome any night of the week that the club is open.

Try coming along to the pimps and Ho's night in November at Libs, you are welcome to join us xx

By *tms1xCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Carry on doing what you enjoy!!

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

Do what's best for you. Don't let him effect anything you want to do. Get out there and enjoy yourself

Do you enjoy the clubs you go to if so still Go.

It's always hard when there are changes like that but in the long run if you love the lifestyle no one should make you feel that you can not go and enjoy yourself and make new friends and have fun xx

By *llenGT OP   Woman  over a year ago

East/West Mids

Thank you all!!!

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"Thank you all!!! "

Op .... since I posted I too have lost my fb. Onwards and upwards as they say plenty more cocks to ride

Your situation is hardly in the spirit of swinging, people have fun, maybe get together as FB’s, then maybe move on, all parties should be cool with it, no jealousy, no involvement, no pettiness, from either side

OP, move on, do your own thing, no looking back and no regrets, you had fun and there is more to come, no doubt

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Ok the most important thing is how you will feel going to the same club if he is there with his new gf

Remember there is the potential you may see them having sex

Don’t put yourself through that if it might upset you

If you are cool with it then make yourself look hotter than the sun , strut in and bask in the attention you will undoubtedly receive as a single female

Go enjoy yourself

Come and have a drink with me and A, he will be forgotten about in around 6 mins lol x

By *tickler2000Man  over a year ago

St Agnes

Look after number one. Do what you want and keep doing what you enjoy

By *ictoriaathomeTV/TS  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Why get pushed out?

You have as much right as your ex fb so enjoy the place!

By *illing to please46Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

I’d happily join you

"Maybe contact your old fb and ask him how he feels about you still going to the same club.

If there’s a problem try another club, there’s plenty. Try going as a single gal. Most seem to have more fun on their own Why ask him ? its nothing to do with him if he is not her fb anymore"

Just what I was about to say

And...if he does have a problem with it...let HIM go find another club with his new FB

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

"Find a new fb if you want one, you won't have any trouble at all finding one..

Then please yourself where and when you go out.

It's your life if you bump into your old fb then that's his hard luck

Enjoy yourself ?? x"

definitely this

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

"Thank you all!!!

Op .... since I posted I too have lost my fb. Onwards and upwards as they say plenty more cocks to ride "

Too true xx

I think as a unicorn you will be inundated with offers, obviously dependant on the club but I'd say the one your more likely to attend would be safe and welcoming and you wouldnt be alone for very long , you are in this scene because you enjoy it, his loss is someone elses gain now go and show him what hes missing ....you look amazing , enjoy x

If you’re comfortable still going to the same places as them I’d say do what makes you happy

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If you were only fb's with no ties it shouldn't affect where you go or what you do. I'm assuming that he didn't have the gf secretly when he was with you, that would be the only reason for him not wanting her to know if that's the case? Carry on doing what you doing, nothing to do with either of them, who knows, you might meet someone yourself, good luck. X

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Sounds as if you like your FB and possibly have feelings for him. Over the years I’ve had several FBs who have found partners and yes I had feelings for a couple of them.

It’s not easy being the single female going to a club or even meeting new people. If you have other Fab friends why not meet them at a club and at least you won’t be on your own.

Your FBs girlfriend will find out about you eventually and he should do the decent thing and introduce you to each other. You’ll either get on with her or you won’t.

There’s no reason why he shouldn’t have an open relationship or discuss having a polyamorous relationship - having partners that know about each other. Relationships should be more flexible. Life is too short for monogamy.

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

Try a new club and find a new fb. Chams in Darlastons great and nice people. Id be happy to show you around

By *empsey and hotpieceMan  over a year ago

North west

A single lady will always be welcomed to any club, if you have the confidence, I’d say carry on going, just mingle and chat and you’ll soon develop a circle of friends willing to take you under their wings.

You have as much right to visit your usual club as he does, you never know, you may end up playing with your former fb and his new lady.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Would he be a friend without benefits now, so still a friend. Thought FB was no relationship so going to same club shouldn't be a problem we would have thought. Maybe if you had both been in a relationship it could be different but as FB's maybe not. If we had friends with benefits and they didn't want to play anymore we'd still speak and go to same clubs. Just go out and enjoy life OP and wherever your journey takes you

"Would he be a friend without benefits now, so still a friend. Thought FB was no relationship so going to same club shouldn't be a problem we would have thought. Maybe if you had both been in a relationship it could be different but as FB's maybe not. If we had friends with benefits and they didn't want to play anymore we'd still speak and go to same clubs. Just go out and enjoy life OP and wherever your journey takes you "

Go do what ya wanna do and deal with it as it comes. Never know you might end up having a good time with both of them

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Why can't he still meet you if you were only fb's? Can't stand men you treat ladies as a stand in until a rl gf comes along!!

If you want to go to the same club then go you go. If he has a problem with that then he can stop going there.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Carry on enjoying yourself going wherever you want to go by yourself unless you happen to meet the right person to go with you. smile, say hello and carry on.

You have every right to go wherever you want to go and have a great time.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Did you use the club as a single before him?

S

Do what is best for you and forget him. If you bump into him at a club, be courteous and be the bigger person

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

It is a trick one. Would you be comfortable on seeing him with his new girlfriend? Or would he be ok seeing you with another man? I guess it will depend on what type of relationship you have with him now. If you both moved on I see no issue but in case one or you both did not it could be a disturbing event.

I can tell from personal experience. Having said that I am sure you will have no problems to find a new partner in crime. Relax and enjoy!

just go with your hart an do what’s best for you

"Why can't he still meet you if you were only fb's? Can't stand men you treat ladies as a stand in until a rl gf comes along!! "

By *oinMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

He’s doing what he wants so it’s only right you do what you want where you want with who you want

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

You don't have any ties to him now so just do what you like

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

His loss do your own thing forget about him you are a stunning lady may i say ..

Do what you feel comfortable in yourself with. Too many giving advice that they would do and as you seen very opposed advice.

Some can cope with seeing a FB with another and gave no issues with it, some couldn't, but you're you and you know yourself best.

By *inky PinguWoman  over a year ago

My Igloo!

I'm in the same boat ..

"Do what you feel comfortable in yourself with. Too many giving advice that they would do and as you seen very opposed advice.

Some can cope with seeing a FB with another and gave no issues with it, some couldn't, but you're you and you know yourself best.

"

Best advice ^^^ just give yourself time and a little care before pulling your big girls pants on and kicking life up the arse ...

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Do what you feel comfortable in yourself with. Too many giving advice that they would do and as you seen very opposed advice.

Just 'do you' - whatever your comfortable with! It's never easy after a break up, so be kind to yourself, get back on the horse so to speak once your ready!

Best advice ^^^ just give yourself time and a little care before pulling your big girls pants on and kicking life up the arse ... "

"Carry on regardless "

That would be my view - he’ll act mature seeing he hasn’t told her of you

Ah. Head up. Lipstick on and 'attack'. He doesn't own the place I guess?

Enjoy your new chapter

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"Carry on regardless

Definitely this "

Yep, how they deal with things is their problem, not yours. It's your fb who has changed the dynamic not you, why should you have to change to suit your fb? Anyway in theory as we're all adults on the scene there really shouldn't be any problems.

» Add a new message to this topic