FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Looking for intelligent, confident woman

Looking for intelligent, confident woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am new here. I am in search of a partner with whom I can have regular meets and also having a great time having fun outside the bedroom. I am a business man based in LA, but travel to UK, Asia, Australia, NZ and middle east. Any advice on meeting the right person would be really appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The way to meet anybody on fab if you have specific requirements, in my opinion is to read profiles first, that will give you an idea of personality, then ask to meet socially. Alternatively attend organised socials if you can

"The way to meet anybody on fab if you have specific requirements, in my opinion is to read profiles first, that will give you an idea of personality, then ask to meet socially. Alternatively attend organised socials if you can"

Thank you for your advice guys. Much appreciated!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lovely advertisement, I will put it on the corkboard, with Ethel's lost cat. There's a BMX for sale also.

"Lovely advertisement, I will put it on the corkboard, with Ethel's lost cat. There's a BMX for sale also."

Thank you! You are so kind..Make sure you put your contact details next to the ad!

» Add a new message to this topic