FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pregnant ... should I still be here?

Pregnant ... should I still be here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi horny people,

So I'm not new here. However I've had a bit of a break. I'm wondering whether I should return? Curve ball is... I'm pregnant.

Is there a market for this? Or is it just unsafe and stupid?

Tia

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *_brushMan  over a year ago

All over

There is most definitely a market for it, as with most things. There would be no danger in continuing so long as you're practicing safe sex as some STIs can be transmitted.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Exactly wat the gentleman said above as long as you play safe it's all good

Play safe n enjoy

"Hi horny people,

So I'm not new here. However I've had a bit of a break. I'm wondering whether I should return? Curve ball is... I'm pregnant.

Tia"

if you were my wife and pregnant you wouldn't be here but having said that you are not and its your decision, your baby and your life

I stayed (had baby eight weeks ago) but didn’t meet anyone (haven’t met anyone in over a year).

I received a fuck tone of abuse though.

But there’s plenty of men who fetishise pregnant women and would love to meet them.

I personally couldn’t and didn’t meet anyone while pregnant and have no idea if I will ever meet again.

"Hi horny people,

Think of the baby...i dont think its wise to meet anyone while youre pregnant..but thats only my opinion

Tia"

By *its n cheekynessCouple  over a year ago

chorley

Yes of course you should....and meet if you want. Being pregnant is a beautiful thing. Be proud of who you are and what choices you make xx

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Carry on meeting

I have a fantasy of being with a pregnant woman

By *ornyal138Man  over a year ago

bromley kent

A pregnant woman is such a sexual sight with amazing curves and swollen boobs.

Now you have had your baby (Congratulations) there is lots of horny peeps, like me, who would love to latch onto those lactating nipples xx

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Why not

By *arrahLeeMajorsCouple  over a year ago

loughborough

We say definitely x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I would say don't meet anyone but stay for the chat.

It's your decision though and whatever you decide I wish you luck. I wouldn't be talking in terms of there being a "market for this sort of thing" though.

By *ittleKinksCouple  over a year ago

Reading

We are in early pregnancy now and not really having much sex just between us as it's super low chance but sex is advised against in high risk women and we have already been through IVF and other things. So for us... No meets, but doesn't mean we have to leave the site

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If it was me I'd stay but not meet. I wouldn't take any risk, no matter how small, with my unborn child. Good luck whatever you decide, and congratulations

Definitely a market for it, but be safe

"If it was me I'd stay but not meet. I wouldn't take any risk, no matter how small, with my unborn child. Good luck whatever you decide, and congratulations "

This

A market?

Are you charging?

"A market?

Are you charging?"

She means is there people on here who like pregnant women. Why would you bring money into this. You knew what she meant. Don’t do that

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

"Hi horny people,

The question is do you want to be here not what we all want or think beautiful x

There is a market as you put it most definitely and if your careful selective and sensible if it's what you desire take care be safe no it's not stupid x

Your choice personally I find pregnant women very attractive you seem to glow others may disagree but that's the beauty of this place we all have our own choices likes dislikes so embrace yours

Tia"

By *rivingmanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Hi horny people,

Tia"

very sexy. Just be careful

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

There will be people that disagree but i swung while pregnant although limited my antics.

Its up to you and hope you have a wonderful pregnancy

I think only you can answer that. Not a bunch of people on line. How does the father feel about it? Surely he should have a say too.

Me - not a chance in hell. But each to their own as they say on here quite often.

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

That's a choice only you can make.

For me personally? I'd happily join in the forums but I'd never ever meet/play but that's just my opinion.

Congratulations by the way! Xx

By *cloversCouple  over a year ago

Hull

Firstly congratulations! Absolutely beautiful news!

Your choice really but please please be so careful. There are so many problems in terms of transmitted diseases & similar that can effect a foetus at different stages of their growth or even during the process of giving birth itself - some which can be life changing. Not all these are sexually transmitted either and not knowing the health of someone you may want to swing with is a huge risk.

Take great care of both of you!

Brace yourself for a load of judgement.

But congratulations and good luck whatever you choose. Personally I’d advice sleep rather than sex, because you won’t have any for the next 18 months...

Although you might not have sex for the next 18 months either soooo...

Well at least there’s no danger of getting pregnant lol.

In all seriousness though, you should think about the safety of your child and you. It’s your decision whatever you do but there are some crazy people out there who just want a fix of whatever and your safety won’t be their priority.

I hope everything goes well x

The best thing you can do is ignore the amateurs on the Fab forums and speak to professionals - your GP, your local sexual health clinic, your obstetrician, whoever else you can find. Be open with them about your activities, patient confidentiality still applies. Once they have the facts, they can give you the proper advice on what you can do, how to negate or mitigate any risks and when it'll be time to take a break.

Hull

"The best thing you can do is ignore the amateurs on the Fab forums and speak to professionals - your GP, your local sexual health clinic, your obstetrician, whoever else you can find. Be open with them about your activities, patient confidentiality still applies. Once they have the facts, they can give you the proper advice on what you can do, how to negate or mitigate any risks and when it'll be time to take a break."

Which is the basis of my advice - from a professional view point but yes agree with everything you've said here x

Hull

"The best thing you can do is ignore the amateurs on the Fab forums and speak to professionals - your GP, your local sexual health clinic, your obstetrician, whoever else you can find. Be open with them about your activities, patient confidentiality still applies. Once they have the facts, they can give you the proper advice on what you can do, how to negate or mitigate any risks and when it'll be time to take a break."

Which is the basis of my advice - from a professional view point but yes agree with everything you've said here x

Personally for me it's a no. No sex is safe sex. If you had a meet and a condom split or they gave you a sti orally.. well the risks are then huge

You can catch syphilis orally - which is highly dangerous to a fetus and can be passed on to baby.

HIV has been known to be passed orally.

Herpes can be contracted with condom use and can be very serious in pregnancy...

Just a few things to consider for 5 minutes of fun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all!

Cant reply to everyone individually and thanks to those who private messaged from their experience.

Really helpful advice from pretty much all of you. So I appreciate it.

Why the heck not!!

"There is most definitely a market for it, as with most things. There would be no danger in continuing so long as you're practicing safe sex as some STIs can be transmitted. "

There are plenty of STDs that can be contracted within the confines of “safe” sex - herpes being one, and incredibly dangerous to unborn/newborn children. In fact, nearly every std can be contracted by oral alone.

Do as you will op. I’m sure that there’s a market - probably safer to just wait though?

Market for it is probably the wrong phrase to say..I hope!

Me personally think playing on here is the wrong thing to do while being pregnant...its a dangerous path to take..

Yrs stay chat hell even post pics if you wish but ease dont meet strange guys for sex whe being pregnant.

Good luck

"Market for it is probably the wrong phrase to say..I hope!

Me personally think playing on here is the wrong thing to do while being pregnant...its a dangerous path to take..

Yrs stay chat hell even post pics if you wish but ease dont meet strange guys for sex whe being pregnant.

Good luck "

I know of a strange guy that you should meet

By *olamarvinCouple  over a year ago

corby area

Lots of advice. As one person posted seek advice but if advice is a green light there are people that love a pregnant woman. I personanaly do. Best luck with baby and what yoi decide

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

We are currently pregnant, we are still meeting, but only socially. The people who are fine with this are the kind of decent, respectful people we enjoy meeting. Those who aren’t, are not for us anyway. Just because you’re pregnant it doesn’t mean you are obligated to stop having an interest in this scene. What you do, and how you do it is entirely your choice. So long as you and your baby are safe, it is up to you.

However, it is not okay for anyone to judge you for your choices. Many people have fantasies about pregnant ladies - we are finding this out. Most of the messages we have received are crude and distasteful, but some have been respectful and lovely. Like everything with Fab, it is a real mix.

Congratulations We hope everything is going well Xx

By asking what others think the OP is opening up receiving different view..isnt that what an open forum is about?

"Market for it is probably the wrong phrase to say..I hope!

Good luck

I know of a strange guy that you should meet "

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Entirely your choice OP. If you want to meet, practice safe sex though. Anyone who tells you that you shouldn't meet or have socials needs to realise its your choice, not theirs. They can just avoid, likewise you can avoid those who don't want to meet you. Good luck with everything. Xx

I see nothing wrong with it and I LOVE to meet you

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

The thought of it is really sexy for me and a turn on, and there's definitely a market for it. But just be very careful.

By *un In SussexMan  over a year ago

Hailsham

"I stayed (had baby eight weeks ago) but didn’t meet anyone (haven’t met anyone in over a year).

But there’s plenty of men who fetishise pregnant women and would love to meet them.

I personally couldn’t and didn’t meet anyone while pregnant and have no idea if I will ever meet again. "

I am one of that fetishise man

I love pregnant women x

"I stayed (had baby eight weeks ago) but didn’t meet anyone (haven’t met anyone in over a year).

I personally couldn’t and didn’t meet anyone while pregnant and have no idea if I will ever meet again.

I love pregnant women x "

I absolutely hated being fetishised

By *un In SussexMan  over a year ago

Hailsham

I love pregnant women x

I absolutely hated being fetishised"

Should I use word - attracted? I am attracted to pregnant women? I am being turned on by imagining sex with them. Any better?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Off course it's totally up to you but if you do just be really careful.

I personally wouldn't though.

If you attractive, then you are attractive, pregnant or not.

Safe sex only, though - in spite of the temptation!

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Hi horny people,

Tia"

Yes, as long as you're comfortable, why not?!

I personally couldn’t and didn’t meet anyone while pregnant and have no idea if I will ever meet again. "

fully understand where you are coming from.

Practicising sex without a baby is fun not sure if I was ever pregnant would fancy someone experimenting a fetish with an unborn child in the same hole he puts his cock in!

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Again, it's your own personal choice.

But I would be genuinely interested in a meet with a pregnant lady....

You have every right to be here and I can't even begin to imagine how stressful it is for a lady on here putting up with the daily abuse.

Stick with it as there are still some nice guys out there.x

You have every right to be here and I can't even begin to imagine how stressful it is for a lady on here putting up with the daily abuse.

Stick with it as there are still some nice guys out there.x"

I know I do. And I know there is. But I have no use for nice guys - or any guys. As I’m not meeting.

"Hi horny people,

If you fit and happy and you have someone you can trust to play with then enjoy yourself OP .. very horny and an honour to play with a pregnant lady xx

Tia"

Hey gorgeous congratulations it's your life and live it as you wish. We all have needs and orgasams are good for exercising down below. Stay safe, big hugs

Leanne xx

By all means stay safe and keep playing!

If anyone has a problem with you, its their problem.

Firstly.. congratulations! Hope you are feeling well and being looked after.

Secondly, just make your own informed choice. Consider benefits, risks, alternatives, what your intuition tells you and what if you just wait for now and do Nothing.. take your time considering what is best in your own individual situation.

Ps. That tool ^^ is also good for making your birth preference list

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

There is a market for it ,but is it a risk you are willing to take?.

If it was me I wouldn't personally take any risks and would have a break and return once the baby is born .

Only a decision you can make,good luck

Miss

Good lord yes

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

ramsey

Fuck yehhhh

If you're happy to be here ,then a lot of men find pregnant women sexy, and as safe ,safe as when you where not pregnant ,but safe sex always advisable to prevent sti's

By *nt1Man  over a year ago

Allington

I met a woman who was 8 months (a friend not on a site) and we enjoyed a few meets. It was always gentle and very erotic.

Id do it again. Plus i like the milk benefits...

By *merald Eyes XWoman  over a year ago

Can you find me….

At the end the day it’s your decision!

But personally for me not a chance I would be willing to take with my baby.....

Enjoy your pregnancy. Congratulations x

There's nothing wrong with being on here and pregnant at the same time x im sure there's a lot of people interested in meeting pregnant women x so if yous are comfortable with it go for it x

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Amazing question.. want to encourage you to listen to your body first. Only you know if it's a good thing for you. Babies are tucked safely in your womb so The right kind of safe sex isn't going to harm.

I felt so womanly, sexy, on fire, sensitive, fecund and juicy when I was pregnant. I had lots of sex with my partner who I trusted.

Choose your partners wisely so you are appreciated in this amazing time. You're a Goddess and there are plenty who will Want to treat you that way.

Trust your instinct on this one. Your body, your choice. I wish you the respect and treatment you deserve. Be safe and know yourself x

By *nguscouple300Couple  over a year ago

Arbroath

"Hi horny people,

Tia"

It's definitely not unsafe for you or baby any more than ongoing sex with the father would be. It's your body and your desires and your sanity. It'll be far more stressful for you - and in turn baby - if you force yourself to sit on the sidelines when you know in yourself that's not what your mind and body wants or needs.

"Hi horny people,

Tia

It's definitely not unsafe for you or baby any more than ongoing sex with the father would be. It's your body and your desires and your sanity. It'll be far more stressful for you - and in turn baby - if you force yourself to sit on the sidelines when you know in yourself that's not what your mind and body wants or needs."

There are a vast array of dangerous STDs in which can be passed from oral. This can risk the op to lose her unborn child. It is dangerous, both father and mother should refrain from having sex with others. If the op already has trusted partners - no problem; though, random sex partners is not safe.

Look at the risks of herpes, chlamydia etc on pregnant women/unborn children. It’s incredibly easy to catch, and doesn’t get tested for, nor does it show up on tests - unless they have an outbreak at the time.

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"Hi horny people,

Tia"

My thoughts are, You should certainly be here. However you need to be extra careful arranging any meets and ensure anyone you do meet is fully aware and happy to abide by any safety limits you should have in place. Good luck and stay safe!

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"The best thing you can do is ignore the amateurs on the Fab forums and speak to professionals - your GP, your local sexual health clinic, your obstetrician, whoever else you can find. Be open with them about your activities, patient confidentiality still applies. Once they have the facts, they can give you the proper advice on what you can do, how to negate or mitigate any risks and when it'll be time to take a break.

Which is the basis of my advice - from a professional view point but yes agree with everything you've said here x "

This!

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

Ultimately a decision only you and the babys father can make, but I can't help thinking there is a third party involved who has no choice in the matter.

By *ottsswingerMan  over a year ago

Derby

God yes and you should post regular photo updates of the bump

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"Brace yourself for a load of judgement.

But congratulations and good luck whatever you choose. Personally I’d advice sleep rather than sex, because you won’t have any for the next 18 years...

"

Fixed it for you

By *okemanGoMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

I'll be round in 1/2 hour

"Hi horny people,

Tia"

It’s absolutely disgusting that you would contemplate disrespecting yourself like that you should be ashamed of yourself

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Hi horny people,

Tia

It’s absolutely disgusting that you would contemplate disrespecting yourself like that you should be ashamed of yourself "

What century does this this guy live in?

And what kind of site does he think this is??

"Hi horny people,

Tia

It’s absolutely disgusting that you would contemplate disrespecting yourself like that you should be ashamed of yourself

And what kind of site does he think this is?? "

It was harsh but when I was pregnant I stayed on fab and didn’t meet anyone, and I’m not for the foreseeable future.

I wouldn’t even consider putting my babies health at risk, just for a fuck. 10000% not worth it.

"Hi horny people,

Tia

How would you feel if your wife or mother was getting smashed by absolute strangers putting your life or your unborn babies life at risk because the dangers for women on these types of sites are real and not to be encouraged when speaking about the life of a child I am aware of what type of site this is , everyone is entitled to there opinions, this is an open forum on a subject that was posted and I expressed mine

And what kind of site does he think this is?? "

How would you feel if your wife or mother was getting smashed by absolute strangers putting your life or your unborn babies life at risk because the dangers for women on these types of sites are real and not to be encouraged when speaking about the life of a child I am aware of what type of site this is , everyone is entitled to there opinions, this is an open forum on a subject that was posted and I expressed mine

Flintshire

What are the dangers on these types of sites???

By *bwlookingforfunWoman  over a year ago

crawley

"Hi horny people,

Tia

It’s absolutely disgusting that you would contemplate disrespecting yourself like that you should be ashamed of yourself "

What an awful thing to say. Maybe it's not pregnancy friendly, but it has nothing to do with self respect. There is no reason to be ashamed. Let's put all pregnant ladies in the cage

Flintshire

"Hi horny people,

Tia

What an awful thing to say. Maybe it's not pregnancy friendly, but it has nothing to do with self respect. There is no reason to be ashamed. Let's put all pregnant ladies in the cage "

Well said

Ultimately do what’s right for you.

You can always meet socially with a view to more at a later date.

Personally for me there’s too many negatives, from meeting strangers to my pregnancy being a fetish for some.

"Hi horny people,

Tia

And who you are to shame?

By *arl smithXXXMan  over a year ago

Rochdale

"Hi horny people,

I love pregnant women

Tia"

By *0something1965Man  over a year ago

Belfast

"Hi horny people,

Tia"

The only thing i would emphasise is safe sex and i mean above and beyond. Newborns who are exposed to herpes during childbirth are particularly at risk and the consequences can be particularly dire.

Herpes is SO easily transmitted and can go from oral to genital herpes either through oral sex or digitally (not THAT kind of digitally - the fingering kind!). It is just so common these days.

I wouldnt have had an opinion until i had children and now i can see so many risks.

Whatever you do, have fun and be safe x

By *reeneggsandsamMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

One of my biggest regrets was not having enough sexy time with my girlfriend when she was pregnant. Apparently women squirt milk out of their nipples when they orgasm, although I never got to try.

To the bloke above judging you, maybe sex doesn't have to be a 100 miles an hour bareback pound fest?

Maybe you just want to get naked and be held close by a fella? But hey, that kind of person knows that already!

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

OP you asked and as usual members don’t like it when negative comments are given.

My view is that I think you should stay but not meet.

Safety is paramount for your baby and sexual diseases can be passed through oral sex too.

It is your decision at the end of the day.

Btw good luck and congrats xx

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Not read the whole of the thread, I'm assuming i need to do some outraged virtue signalling. Can we just assume i have? In which ever direction is most likely to get me some pussy.

It's fine, and quite hot.... Why let it stop you doing something you enjoy?

"It's fine, and quite hot.... Why let it stop you doing something you enjoy? "

For the safety of her baby?

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

We were still going to swingers clubs when I was 8 months pregnant. We didn't play were quite happy to if we had an offer x

I just had my baby 8 months ago and played with a few people off here before I gave birth. Then i met my current bf and we had sex 3 days before I gave birth. As long as you play safe its your body and that's all that matters

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

Live and let live

» Add a new message to this topic