FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Finding a Cuckoldress

Finding a Cuckoldress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any advice on how to find a female looking to cuckold her man? I really want to experience a relationship like this but not sure how to go about it. Not so much into the humiliation side of it, more the act of sharing my partner / sending her off on dates etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That rather suggests it's your fantasy. What do you think a woman would get out of it?

Personally, I find the regular cuckolding scene depressingly misogynistic.

By *aughtynigel02121980Man  over a year ago

Brandon

would it be easier to find a couple who has a dominant bi husband/boyfriend?

There's also the option of a dominant woman, who expresses herself sexually while keeping you on a short leash.

Brandon

i know a couple of dominant women. 1 was telling me a little while back that she kicked some guy strait in the bollocks. she was wearing pointed boots and said she dropped him big time lol

Not all dominant women are physically sadistic.

OP, there are cuckolding and BDSM sites you could use. Or just advertise on here. But that sort of thing needs a relationship, it's not for casual play.

"That rather suggests it's your fantasy. What do you think a woman would get out of it?

Personally, I find the regular cuckolding scene depressingly misogyn

istic. "

misogynistic?

Lol at the kicking in the bollocks, its not a domination / humiliation thing I'm after. Its more about sending a partner out to fuck other men, sitting at home waiting for her to return from her date then having her tell me about what they got up to, light teasing with it etc.

Tend to see a lot of couples at it on here but wondering how to find a woman who wants that.

Brandon

ennui hit the nail on the head to all aspects to this thread.....10 points the the lady with the lovely boobs

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"There's also the option of a dominant woman, who expresses herself sexually while keeping you on a short leash.

"

there are different ways to cuckold, not all involve humiliation in a degradation way or having a 'bull' that is the dominate one in the relationship.

when done right for all those involved, it can be a wonderful way to live with all parties getting something from the equation.

But there has to be a strong, emtional bond with the couple or it will never work.

with some carful looking, it is possible to find those that are looking for the same as you, patience though, I think, is the key

"That rather suggests it's your fantasy. What do you think a woman would get out of it?

misogynistic?"

The whole hotwife/slutwife thing. It's all about the man using a woman for titillation. The derogatory language, the 'ownership' of the woman by a bull etc. The woman is often presented as a plaything.

Peaky Nipples

misogynistic?

The whole hotwife/slutwife thing. It's all about the man using a woman for titillation. The derogatory language, the 'ownership' of the woman by a bull etc. The woman is often presented as a plaything."

I think this is often the commonly held veiw on cuckoldry but as with many things, it's not the only way or, as I or many domme fems see it, the true nature of what cuckoldry is.

the wife should be the one in charge, the one that takes a lover or lovers and the one that sets the rules of the relationship, allowing her partner as much or as little as she decides. Rewarding or denying or punishing as she sees fit

As with many things in this world though, a mans take on the fantasy can in fact turn what should be an ulimate feminine lead relationship into a misogynistic one

I agree entirely, Lovely. the FemDomme take on cuckoldry is such an exquisite torment.

Peaky Nipples

"I agree entirely, Lovely. the FemDomme take on cuckoldry is such an exquisite torment. "

for me, it's the best way and more in line with what it's origins are

I think we may have scared off the men.

Not scared off, it's good to see different views on it, for me it would be seeing someone you lust for getting whatever pleasure she wants, giving her ultimate freedom, sitting at home knowing she's playing around with someone else and then coming back to tell you how much she enjoyed it

"Any advice on how to find a female looking to cuckold her man? I really want to experience a relationship like this but not sure how to go about it. Not so much into the humiliation side of it, more the act of sharing my partner / sending her off on dates etc."

OK had to read this a few times.... way I read it is

1 single guy,

2 looking into getting into a full time relationship,

3 then the single guy wants to be a semi cuckold, i.e. wants to be a cuckold who isn't there when the partner is having sex with other guys.

fair play to you, long way to go for a fantasy!

Cuckolding is the act of taking another lover. Watching your partner with another lover is not a prerequisite for cuckolding.

OP, I wouldn't be interested in what you're suggesting, and I think you'd struggle to find someone to comply, especially in BDSM circles. You talk about 'giving' the woman control, and 'sending' her out on dates. A true cuckoldress doesn't need your permission, and exercises her sexuality as she sees fit. What you're asking for is a woman to submit to your fantasies.

Sending her out on dates was the wrong wording, I meant helping her get ready, watching her pick out her outfit knowing its not for me

Peaky Nipples

"Cuckolding is the act of taking another lover. Watching your partner with another lover is not a prerequisite for cuckolding.

OP, I wouldn't be interested in what you're suggesting, and I think you'd struggle to find someone to comply, especially in BDSM circles. You talk about 'giving' the woman control, and 'sending' her out on dates. A true cuckoldress doesn't need your permission, and exercises her sexuality as she sees fit. What you're asking for is a woman to submit to your fantasies.

"

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

OP...you cant be cuckolded outside of a loving relationship...and its rare i use cant about bdsm...however it is playing with taboos, societal expectations and power dynamics within a relationship...

We r a cuckold cpl & i (C) am completely in control of what we do & don't do! I've no master

R bull, I do not need any training. But cuckold

Cpls come in many forms 4 some major humiliation is ther bag & ther can b bi male element 2. As in all fantasies ther r many forms

C xxx

hexham

"Not scared off, it's good to see different views on it, for me it would be seeing someone you lust for getting whatever pleasure she wants, giving her ultimate freedom, sitting at home knowing she's playing around with someone else and then coming back to tell you how much she enjoyed it"

thats not cuckolding...many swinging couples play seperatly and enjoy the pleasure theri partner gets...i mean Sir loves hearing of my fun and he is certainly no cuck.

"Not scared off, it's good to see different views on it, for me it would be seeing someone you lust for getting whatever pleasure she wants, giving her ultimate freedom, sitting at home knowing she's playing around with someone else and then coming back to tell you how much she enjoyed it

thats not cuckolding...many swinging couples play seperatly and enjoy the pleasure theri partner gets...i mean Sir loves hearing of my fun and he is certainly no cuck. "

Is there a term for what I'm talking about the? Hotwifing?

hexham

"Not scared off, it's good to see different views on it, for me it would be seeing someone you lust for getting whatever pleasure she wants, giving her ultimate freedom, sitting at home knowing she's playing around with someone else and then coming back to tell you how much she enjoyed it

thats not cuckolding...many swinging couples play seperatly and enjoy the pleasure theri partner gets...i mean Sir loves hearing of my fun and he is certainly no cuck.

Is there a term for what I'm talking about the? Hotwifing? "

Yes thats what some call it, but why not just call it making each other happy

» Add a new message to this topic