FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How do I get my partner swinging

How do I get my partner swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my partner and I have had a few 3somes, she loved it,and I want her to enjoy it again as we need some excitement.

I know she would enjoy 2 or more guys as we have before.

I am on this site as a single guy and she doesn't know,My question is,how do I introduce her to the site without her knowing I already use it?

Maybe there is a lady out there that could chat to her somehow about their experiences using the site? Not sure what to do,ANY advice greatfully recieved, Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

Be honest with her

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Say somebody at a pub mentioned fab. Shall we check it out?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Talk to her and let her use your account to have a look around the site. If she doesn't want to then that's her choice and she shouldn't feel pressured.

yeah I could try that,Thanks,

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"my partner and I have had a few 3somes, she loved it,and I want her to enjoy it again as we need some excitement.

I am on this site as a single guy and she doesn't know,My question is,how do I introduce her to the site without her knowing I already use it?

Maybe there is a lady out there that could chat to her somehow about their experiences using the site? Not sure what to do,ANY advice greatfully recieved, Thanks"

Delete your profile. When you’ve had a few chats about it, suggest looking for a site where you can meet others. If she Google’s uk swinging fab will come up.

sit her on the swing and push simples

"sit her on the swing and push simples "

Or hang a noose around her neck

"sit her on the swing and push simples

Or hang a noose around her neck"

well that could be the devastatingly unnerving outcome unless of course shes a submariner or sub for short

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

In response, delete your profile on here, I'm assuming you haven't met anyone on here, so that's one good thing going for you if this is the case. Maybe suggest browsing fab with her on a couples profile with no pressure to play. Best to set filters to block everyone from messaging to start with to let her have a chance to have a good look around. That way she won't feel overwhelmed.

"In response, delete your profile on here, I'm assuming you haven't met anyone on here, so that's one good thing going for you if this is the case. Maybe suggest browsing fab with her on a couples profile with no pressure to play. Best to set filters to block everyone from messaging to start with to let her have a chance to have a good look around. That way she won't feel overwhelmed. "
omg such great advice is it on your FAQs page

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"In response, delete your profile on here, I'm assuming you haven't met anyone on here, so that's one good thing going for you if this is the case. Maybe suggest browsing fab with her on a couples profile with no pressure to play. Best to set filters to block everyone from messaging to start with to let her have a chance to have a good look around. That way she won't feel overwhelmed. omg such great advice is it on your FAQs page "

Nope. That's general advice for profiles and meeting.

Having read your profile you mention you are looking for discreet fun but do not mention the fact you are not single and you have just said your partner doesn't know you are on here.

Honesty is the best policy. Forgive me if I'm wrong but you dont appear to have been honest.

Mrs

By *ondoner27Man  over a year ago

london

Honesty is usually the best policy imo

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

You do not need to be on Fab. You could suggest going to a club and see what she thinks about it. Personally if you think your sex life needs something more then maybe you need to address that first. You can only swing as a couple if you are secure with each other.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"You do not need to be on Fab. You could suggest going to a club and see what she thinks about it. Personally if you think your sex life needs something more then maybe you need to address that first. You can only swing as a couple if you are secure with each other."

Or be on fab and start with organised socials.

Thanks for all your advice peeps, I'm going to delete my profile and ask if she fancies looking at the site. I think she might as she enjoyed the 3somes we had in the past so we'll see what happens.

Thanks everybody

By *ikeandmollyCouple  over a year ago

swindon

With swinging you don’t make or get anyone to do anything, also her not knowing is like your wanting to cheat.

Swinging will not work if you

a) lie

b) do it for the other partner

c) don’t have a strong relationship to build on

Take a step back and ask your self would you be happy if she did this with out you knowing and work out things together not apart or you’ve got no chance.

Mike and Molly

XX

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Talk to her, find out what she wants not what you think she wants, delete your profile of she wants to join you, resolve that from today you're honest with her about what you'd like.

"With swinging you don’t make or get anyone to do anything, also her not knowing is like your wanting to cheat.

a) lie

Take a step back and ask your self would you be happy if she did this with out you knowing and work out things together not apart or you’ve got no chance.

Mike and Molly

XX

"

xx

"With swinging you don’t make or get anyone to do anything, also her not knowing is like your wanting to cheat.

a) lie

Mike and Molly

XX"

This ^^^

"my partner and I have had a few 3somes, she loved it,and I want her to enjoy it again as we need some excitement.

Maybe there is a lady out there that could chat to her somehow about their experiences using the site? Not sure what to do,ANY advice greatfully recieved, Thanks"

Several things really, as she doesn't know you're on here and you feel you need excitement then I would suggest both of you need to talk, talk then talk some more

And if you've already done it and she enjoyed it so much then why aren't you still doing it or talking about anyway?

Don't believe you can make someone especially if it's something you might want more for yourself than for her or you both which is very much how your post reads tbh

Good luck and hope you work out want you really want ...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The other thing that struck me was that you think another woman might chat to her about fab. How would that come about? Why do you think another woman would agree to get involved in persuading your partner to do something?

With the greatest of respect nobody else can do this for you. You need to communicate honestly with your partner. Tell her how much you enjoyed your previous experiences (not how much you think she'd enjoy doing it again), ask her what kind of things she'd like to try, in short talk and listen.

By *otstuffbabeCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Hi OP,

Don't stress about it, she has her own profile here on Fab and is having a very good time!

» Add a new message to this topic