FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Not sure on what to call this

Not sure on what to call this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikeandmolly OP   Couple  over a year ago

swindon

We have been talking about how we, as a couple, would like a girlfriend who we went out on dates with, took to clubs, and did things with, such as days out. We would not want her to be a sub in any way, just part of our relationship. Obviously our relationship as a married couple would come first though!

Are we expecting too much? Does anybody have this sort of relationship already? Let us know your thoughts

Or message if you would like to get to know us more.

Mike and Molly xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

People do find people like this, I think it comes under the poly relationship type if it had to be classified. Good luck and I hope you find someone wonderful to include in your relationship.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds bloody great, if you ask me! Dunno what you'd call it though

It's known as polymory & yes it can happen & does. Good luck

"We have been talking about how we, as a couple, would like a girlfriend who we went out on dates with, took to clubs, and did things with, such as days out. We would not want her to be a sub in any way, just part of our relationship. Obviously our relationship as a married couple would come first though!

Are we expecting too much? Does anybody have this sort of relationship already? Let us know your thoughts

Or message if you would like to get to know us more.

Mike and Molly xx"

My partner and I had this exact kind of relationship with a lady a few years ago, lasted about 4 years and was great fun, she was part of the family and treated as such...it is possible

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd not bother with trying to find a 'correct' label for it but just focus on describing what you offer and would like from the relationship. Sometimes our expectations evolve, once we bring someone else inside of our current relationship, influenced by them as well as the dynamics of it. As others say, it's seemingly akin to a poly variant - but make it how the 3 of you love it, not to outsiders expectations

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Yes this happens a lot - my first wife and I had this type of relationship with a girl for a few years. The sex was amazing because it was so completely open and trusting - this was before Fab came along.

As an earlier poster said, don't worry about the label for it, it is what ever you want it to be

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Agreed i have same with both my girlfriends we all open and trusting it works great

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I think if something works it works, so wouldn't get too wrapped up in labels.

Personally I'd say it sounds like a poly relationship which you are both primary partners to each other and the girlfriend would be a secondary partner.

But to be fair in terms of the level of the girlfriends stake in your primary relationship that is a spectrum with endless levels. A lot would just depend the mutual consensus between you all.

Just be warned that any relationship is open to relationship creep over time as bonds are formed with others. From what I can see from my Poly friends is poly relationships often evolve and this can cause complication, confusion and stress over time. I think if you looking down the poly road you also need to be prepared that your relationship with each other and others may change over time.

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

That sounds great. I'd love to find that x

Sounds like you 2 basically want a casual girlfriend. Does terminology really matter that much?

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

It's more poly than fab & is what we are.

Our GF sleeps with both of us, either of us or sometimes neither of us depending on circumstance. I go to the pics with her as H hates horror films She & H will do the clothes shopping, Alt markets, movies & some of H's pagan stuff that I am not interested in.

Our kids have all met & get on although only our oldest knows everything and she's cool with it as she has bi friends at school.

However before you go thinking everything is rosy in the Poly world it isn't. Couples looking for a bifem are frowned upon by many as not being "Really poly" many think you should have seperate partners and do your own thing with them. Well we do, it's just with thew same person

Our gf is however Poly & has other people in her life & bed.

We just don't have the time to cater for more than one at a time really as life happens although we wouldn't rule it out in the future.

Good luck

x

S&H

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"I think if something works it works, so wouldn't get too wrapped up in labels.

Personally I'd say it sounds like a poly relationship which you are both primary partners to each other and the girlfriend would be a secondary partner.

But to be fair in terms of the level of the girlfriends stake in your primary relationship that is a spectrum with endless levels. A lot would just depend the mutual consensus between you all.

Just be warned that any relationship is open to relationship creep over time as bonds are formed with others. From what I can see from my Poly friends is poly relationships often evolve and this can cause complication, confusion and stress over time. I think if you looking down the poly road you also need to be prepared that your relationship with each other and others may change over time."

By *ikeandmolly OP   Couple  over a year ago

swindon

Thanks for everyone’s input, it’s not that we want to put a label on things but it’s easier to find if you know what to call it.

We did wonder if it was polly but don’t think we want to be fully open to lots of people if that makes sense. We just like spending time with others weather it’s sex or not.

Mike and Molly

XX

I just realised what you should call it! Fun.

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

"Thanks for everyone’s input, it’s not that we want to put a label on things but it’s easier to find if you know what to call it.

We did wonder if it was polly but don’t think we want to be fully open to lots of people if that makes sense. We just like spending time with others weather it’s sex or not.

Mike and Molly

XX"

Doesnt have to be open ours isnt its just 3 of us and it works wish you both well xx

» Add a new message to this topic