FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm new on here 32 year old male not the ugliest of the bunch... Y have I been on here for just over two weeks and heard absolutely nothing back I'm not rude I wouldn't send dick pics unless I was asked and I don't bug women I'm not sad like that please can somebody help me in anyway thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

A week is absolutely nothing in this place. No idea what your message content is. Just make sure you read a person's profile before and then make the message personal to the person. Single guys are in abundance here so you gotta really sell yourself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been here just over two weeks. I find that newcomers are not accepted in here. I understand why, because there are a lot of time wasters and fakes around. So you are guilty till you prove your innocence. I may give it a try for one more week and see where things lead to. Fingers crossed!

Thank you

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Join in the forums have fun and good luck x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's tough for most guys on Fab, not only to break in, but also in general. I've heard a lot of guys go six months before their first meet.

Send personal messages based on reading profiles, respect wishes, don't take rejection personally. For a first verification, clubs or some socials.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

... Oh and a really good profile helps.

By *aughty monkey31Man  over a year ago

Walsall

"It's tough for most guys on Fab, not only to break in, but also in general. I've heard a lot of guys go six months before their first meet.

Send personal messages based on reading profiles, respect wishes, don't take rejection personally. For a first verification, clubs or some socials. "

I've been on here since 2014 and still struggle to get replies from most ladies or couples.

Thanks everybody x

I live in Berkshire I'd love to visit a club or a social event close by to see what it's all about I'm very confident I will be patient I'm in no rush

» Add a new message to this topic