FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi soft play

Bi soft play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anieldolt OP   Man  over a year ago

bham

Does anyone find it's really difficult to find anyone interested in bi soft play with TV's bi couples CDs? Or gradually working into more and more bisexual stuff? I'm fairly open to things but I don't want to jump Streight in to in the deep end? Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just say what you want to try and what you definitely don’t want.

Bi couples yes. There will have to be a mutual attraction from both of them I guess.

Meeting men is far easier on fabguys. Most of them aren't into heavy stuff. Just a lot of cock suckers.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

When you message, you can always state what you're willing to partake in. So if it's mutual masturbation or oral, just agree in advance. I've been in situations in which the guy just wanted to massage my feet, whilst I was wearing stockings fine by me, as it was in a club. A meet should be fun and ultimately satisfying for both parties, agree in advance and

By *ge_load_ladMan  over a year ago

North West

"Does anyone find it's really difficult to find anyone interested in bi soft play with TV's bi couples CDs? Or gradually working into more and more bisexual stuff? I'm fairly open to things but I don't want to jump Streight in to in the deep end? Any advice? "

Hey Daniel can you msg me please, due to the filter settings I can't message you Cheers T

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Everyone likes different things, so whatever the orientation, it's always important to find matching interests. You could define your ideas, then seek out others. Many people don't do everything with every meet, or progress as they get to know people, or restrict some things to long term partners only. You could list your ideal and also potentially have an open mind, to potentially explore some things sooner, if the vibe and partners seemed right.

By *arahtv2TV/TS  over a year ago

Weymouth

Just message, be open and ask. What's the worst? A no or be ignored

"Bi couples yes. There will have to be a mutual attraction from both of them I guess.

Meeting men is far easier on fabguys. Most of them aren't into heavy stuff. Just a lot of cock suckers. "

I am going to speak the truth here, I found Fab Guys rank. If someone is new to being gay or bi I think that would give a skewered and warped perception of it all on there. Lots of stereotypes. So I would not encourage lads on there.

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Bi couples yes. There will have to be a mutual attraction from both of them I guess.

Meeting men is far easier on fabguys. Most of them aren't into heavy stuff. Just a lot of cock suckers. "

This is is most true. Most couples want an experienced bi guy. Perhaps go down the route of meeting guys in 1-1s first until you get very comfortable with it all.

Not only will you have more chances of fun but you you'll add to your veris

Once bi couples see verifications of how well you sucked a cock etc you'll get more opportunities with them.

We are a TV/Bi fem couple who only soft swing at the moment. We’re an acquired taste but have not had a problem meeting people.

As someone else mentioned, wouldn’t recommend FG as an introduction, it’s for the more experienced .

You’ll find what you’re looking for eventually.

Good luck

Miss V

Meeting men is far easier on fabguys. Most of them aren't into heavy stuff. Just a lot of cock suckers.

I am going to speak the truth here, I found Fab Guys rank. If someone is new to being gay or bi I think that would give a skewered and warped perception of it all on there. Lots of stereotypes. So I would not encourage lads on there. "

This ^^

I am going to speak the truth here, I found Fab Guys rank. If someone is new to being gay or bi I think that would give a skewered and warped perception of it all on there. Lots of stereotypes. So I would not encourage lads on there.

This ^^"

Perhaps I got lucky. I started experimenting with guys a couple of years ago. I tried a dating site first.

I put in my profile that I was a beginner and got chatting to a few guys in a similar situation until I finally plucked up courage to meet someone.

Then I joined Fabguys. I put a similar profile saying I was a novice.

I was lucky to meet some really nice guys on there.

If you search and are patient, there are plenty of guys just after a wank or suck buddy or want to try something new at a steady pace and are happy to chat before meeting.

Read the decent profiles to find a nice guy. I've found that generally the older guys around my age I can have a laugh with and feel most comfortable with are always the best meets.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

We are in a similar situation hubby wanting to slowly push his bi side but difficult finding men that are patient enough or who are simply allowing him to suck their dick to get to me

» Add a new message to this topic