FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to get into swinging and clubs

How to get into swinging and clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys I've been on this site a while wanting to get away from the standard vanilla lifestyle but even on here I get no mail nobody talking and ignored all the time anyone have any tips or am I missing something I just want to start getting involved

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Pick out a club, check when it is open and "mozzy on down", as they say...

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Go to a club when single guys are allowed in. Ask the staff to verify you. Congratulations, you've been to a club.

Messages, personal, polite, based on reading the profile, you'll get a lot of deletions but that's your best bet.

By *nkedMilfWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

It's hard for single guys on here, unfortunately you have to be prepared to put in alot of work, that or head to a club.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dude..

Please move up north ..

Your 6foot 7.. i know of a few ladies who would defo inbox you

By *aughty monkey31Man  over a year ago

Walsall

"It's hard for single guys on here, unfortunately you have to be prepared to put in alot of work, that or head to a club....."

Alot of work indeed, the ratio of men to women in here is ridiculous. Probably best to try a club which is what I'm thinking of doing.

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

With that physique I am very surprised you are short of female company.

or tey a social, meet lots of people, some may even want to arrange a play date

Move to Scotland

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hi guys I've been on this site a while wanting to get away from the standard vanilla lifestyle but even on here I get no mail nobody talking and ignored all the time anyone have any tips or am I missing something I just want to start getting involved "
. You have been on the site for 3 months so perhaps you need to give yourself a bit more time and consider a change of approach.Check out social and clubs near your area and if you can travel look further a field all the clubs you will find in the club reviews.If you choose to go down the social and clubs road do a verification for anyone you have met and there is a good chance they will do a verification for you.You haven’t asked for profile advice and please don’t be offended when I say this but I am sure there is more to you than the one sentence you have put on it.You are quite welcome to have a look at mine to get a better idea of what I mean and perhaps have a look at others guys profiles nearer your age who are successful on Fabs to give you a better idea.The ratio of single guys to ladies and couples on Fabs is at least 20 guys to one lady or couples so you have to give it time.Best of luck with Fabs

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Pick out a club, check when it is open and "mozzy on down", as they say..."

Dress smart, take photo ID with you and don't expect people to approach you, you need to go and talk to people.

Cal

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

Look up the profile Sussex Social its held in Hove,there was a Hastings social too don't know if there still doing them

Have a look in the club review section to find a club in south east,have a look at the links for websites for information

Unfortunately there are no clubs in your area so be prepared to travel over an hour

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Clubs aren't for everyone, but with your height and body type I would think you should do ok.

You've not asked for profile advice but consider if the pictures you've displayed and the profile text sells you on here. Plenty of 'average looking' guys on here do well because they've written amusing and intelligent profiles and backed it up with very decent pictures.

Don't give up after a few months, perceiver a bit longer Op

By *ilentnoiseMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Don’t threaten to come off the site because you aren’t getting meets. These kind of profile titles just sound like you are throwing your toys out of the pram. Either leave or stay. But don’t bang on about having 9 inches - it doesn’t guarantee you anything. Perhaps put more effort into your profile text and that might help.

Throwing your toys out of the pram because you're not getting any replies is not going to get you far, OP. Your profile consists of one line, and you have very samey pictures. Just because you're claiming to be well-endowned does not mean you'll be swimming in pussy. It's not that easy to get noticed on here, as a single guy.

As for clubs- as one poster above has said, check where they are, what the requirements are for single guys, put your big boy pants on and just attend. Staff would happily verify you as genuine if you ask. And if you are respectful, friendly and chatty, you might even meet some nice people there. Good luck.

Just to say that it may take time for singles / couples to trust as there are really so many time wasters.

We did give up for a while and then came back to it by visiting a club and making some friends in the scene.

Do make sure that the messages you send are polite and show you have read their profile. Close with a question so that it could get you a reply back.

Saying that, expect a very low ratio of replies to sent messages - from what I hear on the forums, there are so many single men going for the same as you are.

Give it time and go to a club. All the best.

Niki x

Unfortunately 9 inches meanS f**k all here on fab mate, and there are quite a few guys that look like pro bodybuilders so I wouldn’t rely on that either.

Put more effort Into your profile, just one dick pic will do, the rest should just be nice pics of your self, bio - say a bit about yourself what are you into? What are you not? Why not? Why so?

Unfortunately here your in the majority category so will need to work pretty hard to stand out. Good luck!

"Hi guys I've been on this site a while wanting to get away from the standard vanilla lifestyle but even on here I get no mail nobody talking and ignored all the time anyone have any tips or am I missing something I just want to start getting involved "

hello

this site is not a quick site

you will find it rather slow

unless you are of the patient kind

then waiting is what we all do unless you put a bit of effort into messaging people rather than wait for them to turn up on your doorstep.

Patience is the key!

Get yourself along to a local social, great place to put yourself out there and get chatting to people, also try getting involed in the forums (if youre nice and dont rub people up the wrong way too much) then you be suprised how many people will chat to you and then take it from there

Good luck

It's definitely harder for men on here because there are so many of us. More choice for these lovely ladies.

But posting on the forum is a good start to get noticed.

I was very nervous about venturing into a club as a single man. Eventually I plucked up courage and went in and now I’m in most weeks. Try a Club I’m sure you won’t regret it

And also whatever you do... DO NOT moan on your status or in forums about how people ignor messages of how hard it is for a single male "they" dont like it and it will do you no favours (asking for advice like you have is acceptable though)

» Add a new message to this topic