FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Suggestions for single men!

Suggestions for single men!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guys (and any couples or girls reading!) we have a bit of a reputation on here as dribbling fools who are always moaning about timewasters.

Sadly I think a lot of us start out with the wrong impression of these sites, the fuckbook "find a girl in your area and shag her tonight" ads everywhere don't help either.

So you sign up, with a can of lager in one hand and your already erect phallus in the other (how the hell do you type?) and wonder why it isn't working.

Then it happens, you get a reply from a stunning woman or couple. It all goes swimmingly and before you know it you are waiting in a pub at the other side of town wondering what went wrong. This sometimes happens a few times before you sign off in a huff or put the usual badly spelt timewasters thread up on this forum.

I'm not going to rattle on about how you could write a better profile. I've seen guys with a two line profile a one cock pic have a pile of verifications. And guys with a well written profiles and decent pics with nothing what so ever.

Do what the hell you want on your profile but don't complain if you don't get any shoppers if the window is bare!

When you do get a nibble (ooh-eer!) chat to them, try and make sure they are who they say they are - phone chat, verifications, webcam - and until you have them in front of you ASSUME IT'S A FAT MIDDLE-AGED GREASY MAN and plan accordingly. Do you really want some pervert getting your phone number or address? I wouldn't!

Set up new a new email address of naughty friends, then if you get a twat pestering you you can let the good folk know you are changing address and move on.

Set up a skype account, you can download a mobile app or do it from your pc. It's free so you'll save money! And you can call landlines and mobiles on it. You don't give out important contact info this way.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bloody hell, didn't realise I'd written that much!

Think I need to get out more!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't know think u tied to bed would be excellent very good advice to lovey,happy Easter hope u have a great weekend

I'll help you tie him up

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Rule 6..assume any woman you are talking to on the interent is a redneck called bubba until proved otherwise

(there is a great cartoon of 2 men wanking of in adjoining basements, each thing the other is a stunning 19 yr old...wish we could link to pics )

Single guys do indeed get a bad rep , but from our experience they are just as likely to be timewasters as couples or single women so the advice the OP offers is just as applicable to all !

If i were single I would not waste my own time on a Site like this. Far better chances and opportunities on regular dating sites if you are honest in your profile.

Me just like the pictures

"Rule 6..assume any woman you are talking to on the interent is a redneck called bubba until proved otherwise

(there is a great cartoon of 2 men wanking of in adjoining basements, each thing the other is a stunning 19 yr old...wish we could link to pics )"

Excellent post, OP!

but some of us ARE fat middle aged men, albeit non-greasy in this instance

"but some of us ARE fat middle aged men, albeit non-greasy in this instance "

We're all dirty old men at heart, just takes some of us longer to get old

Wolf

"but some of us ARE fat middle aged men, albeit non-greasy in this instance "

Not of us though mate

"but some of us ARE fat middle aged men, albeit non-greasy in this instance

Not of us though mate "

i am aware of that fact

that is why i used the word 'some'

but it does raise the question of is being middle aged, fat and male really the worst thing you can be on here ?

"but some of us ARE fat middle aged men, albeit non-greasy in this instance

Not of us though mate

i am aware of that fact

that is why i used the word 'some'

but it does raise the question of is being middle aged, fat and male really the worst thing you can be on here ?"

No not at all ... In fact on another site I'm on, it's probably an advantage

» Add a new message to this topic