FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Yet another "Is our profile OK?" thread

Yet another "Is our profile OK?" thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We were wondering if anyone would care to take a look at our profile to see if we should change/improve/remove anything.

We're wondering if its a bit long and whether or not that might put people off. We're already aware that we need more/better photos but plan to put that right this evening.

Many thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"We were wondering if anyone would care to take a look at our profile to see if we should change/improve/remove anything.

We're wondering if its a bit long and whether or not that might put people off. We're already aware that we need more/better photos but plan to put that right this evening.

Many thanks."

i think someone said it best in another thread...

the best thing to do is NOT to ask....

the reason.... people will look at it from their own point of view... a million people could give you a million different answers.. and if you get torn a million ways... it becomes generic..

the only thing the best profiles share is laughter, niceness and a warm feeling...

so if you think it represents the best "you" you can.... keep it

if not.... change it.....

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Escept for the meeting considerate non smokers...i assume u mean considerate smokers lol...looks fine to me...

If it were mine...and this is pure opinion, i would take out the stuff about looking younger than you are...its subjective and people will either like the look of u or not, i dont think someone is going to change their age rules cos of it.

Someone once said i should put on mine that i look better in real life than on cam...i asked why, surely its better for people to be pleasantly surprised

"Escept for the meeting considerate non smokers...i assume u mean considerate smokers lol...looks fine to me..."

D'oh! Fixed.
"If it were mine...and this is pure opinion, i would take out the stuff about looking younger than you are...its subjective and people will either like the look of u or not, i dont think someone is going to change their age rules cos of it.

Someone once said i should put on mine that i look better in real life than on cam...i asked why, surely its better for people to be pleasantly surprised"

That's a valid point. Many thanks.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In all honesty it reads well and seems like a great profile - but if you are asking for help it suggests you are not getting all you want from it ? That being the case perhaps you may want to identify what you aren't getting and focus on changing it to focus more on what's missing .

Hope this helps

We think it's the lack of photos which we're putting right later today.

We just thought we'd make sure the wording was up to scratch ready for the new pics.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"We think it's the lack of photos which we're putting right later today.

We just thought we'd make sure the wording was up to scratch ready for the new pics."

I wouldn't worry about the lack of pics - the 2 you show include you both and are pretty good - she looks cute

" she looks cute "
Thanks. F's even cuter in the flesh.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a quick point about your profile......You have clicked the "not looking for single guys" yet you have also clicked that you are looking for "men" so you will appear in single guys searches as a couple interested in single guys!!

I've noticed this on a number of other profiles, and it can be very confusing.

Agree with poster about your photos....you look great.

Thanks. That's an oversight so thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Erm... How does one change it?

Ah, found it.

New photos added. Hopefully they add rather than detract.

» Add a new message to this topic