FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Where is it going wrong?

Where is it going wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So. I have been on this site a while now, and only had 1 meet.

Where do you think its going wrong? Im not a fruit cake, time waster, pic collector etc but a genuine and nice guy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In your profile your selling yourself to much n genuine genuine genuine is all you keep saying, you profile also a bit abrupt I'd put something more light hearted in it honey and see where takes you and some more pics up

Hello mate, I don't think its a case of you going wrong, I just get the feeling that women get that many messages, especially a high number of idiots, that they just don't respond to many. I'm in the same boat and its frustrating because I'm a nice person as well, do you go into chat? If you get talking to people they will see your a good fella

Your profile tells us what you are not, not what you are,no explanation of why you cant accomodate and that useless warning message.

Pics lack imagination and sexiness

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No idea but beige carpet ! Yak...

I can see your Bex Bissel. Do you use it as a sex toy ?

No woman likes pants around the ankles pictures.

Do men EVER take pictures with women in mind or do they just look at their bloody cock all the time , think LOVELY and totally ignore all else in the shot?

Your profile reads like an apology for every other bloke on the site and you just try to protest that you are just not like them.

Is that really the way to sell yourself?

Why mention other blokes at all? If you are so good why is your method of marketing simply to put others down so you look good ?

Just my immediate thoughts....

P.S. It's naff to see cameras/phones and cleaning things in pics..

Best of luck.

Gran

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

With that profile you really need to ask

If i had received a message from u i wouldnt get past the passive aggressive first paragraph,

There are fun positive men on here who i will turn to.

Add the longest disclaimer ever (btw is it more legal if various words are shouted?) and poor pics .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"No idea but beige carpet ! Yak...

Do men EVER take pictures with women in mind or do they just look at their bloody cock all the time , think LOVELY and totally ignore all else in the shot?

Your profile reads like an apology for every other bloke on the site and you just try to protest that you are just not like them.

Why mention other blokes at all? If you are so good why is your method of marketing simply to put others down so you look good ?

Best of luck.

Gran "

Thank you to all of those that have left constructive feed back, it all helps i suppose. lol

As for the reply by '_ranny-crumpet' come on now granny!!! there really isnt any need for taking the piss out of someones home etc. you dont even have any pics, my 'bex bisel' shouldnt have been in the pic but hey it is, shit happens. As for my beige carpet, really???? Is that even anything to do with swinging????

Its nice to hear views of other swingers but just no need for pointless shit from people like granny- crumpet. by the way you call your self 'crumpet' but how does anyone know that you are a crumpet, no pics granny. fine one to judge. lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Oh dear.

A clear indication of someone to steer clear of in anyone's book.

I wouldn't help further.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Now I don't look at the background of personal pics, because I tend to meet in hotels anyway.

However, after that little rant at Granny, you've kinda blown the nice, genuine guy thing you are trying so hard in your profile to portray!!

Oooh-ohhh - well, that's blown any "nice guy" image that you wanted to put over!

You ask for advice, and presumably want that to be critical, constructive advice, and then when you get it you go and get all uppity!

Granny got it just right in what she said, and yes, by the way, she is crumpet....

You really now how to put people off, don't you?

"No idea but beige carpet ! Yak...

Best of luck.

Gran

Thank you to all of those that have left constructive feed back, it all helps i suppose. lol

As for the reply by '_ranny-crumpet' come on now granny!!! there really isnt any need for taking the piss out of someones home etc. you dont even have any pics, my 'bex bisel' shouldnt have been in the pic but hey it is, shit happens. As for my beige carpet, really???? Is that even anything to do with swinging????

Its nice to hear views of other swingers but just no need for pointless shit from people like granny- crumpet. by the way you call your self 'crumpet' but how does anyone know that you are a crumpet, no pics granny. fine one to judge.

lol"

ROFL

"

Granny got it just right in what she said, and yes, by the way, she is crumpet....

"

I quite fancy a couple of those with best butter - now you've made me hungry for crumpets

Wolf

my advice to single guys is to go to clubs and keep in touch with those you ve met on FAB - apart from one very special lady i met through FAB all my other contacts have been via a club

I recenlty visited Eureka in Kent - give that a blast and enjoy !

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Piff paff poof Just like that, he's gone. No doubt be back with a new profile soon

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Piff paff poof Just like that, he's gone. No doubt be back with a new profile soon

"

just thinking the same thing and he will be a nice genuine genuine genuine guy again

He's gone was it something you all said

"Oh dear.

I wouldn't help further."

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Epic flounce....

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

opps has left site, no point answering now

"Epic flounce...."

or was he flounced off by admin for being rude to granny crumpet......

"Oh dear.

I wouldn't help further."

You didn't help in the first place with your negative comments!!!

» Add a new message to this topic