FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > newbies not wanted ??

newbies not wanted ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hris toper OP   Man  over a year ago

roscommon sligo mayo

It’s a bit like school, newbies not wanted ? Your not in our club ect , a bit Like the golf club ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Who says that? Newbies are ways welcome.

By *hris toper OP   Man  over a year ago

roscommon sligo mayo

I get no newbie a lot when I hit on a profile ?? don’t bother me , seems silly to be on a site like this and not wanting to chat with a section of it , is there a pecking order , is my question ??

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

"I get no newbie a lot when I hit on a profile ?? don’t bother me , seems silly to be on a site like this and not wanting to chat with a section of it , is there a pecking order , is my question ??"

Not sure if pecking order is the right phrase but people do try and filter people and increase their probability of getting what they want...so new members, unverified members etc may for some people be a criteria to not consider people. Saying that there are, I'm sure people that will. It takes time and patience...get verified is a good start..go to a organised social if you can would be my advice as a start ..good luck ..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A lot of the time it is because newbies are unverified and/or more likely to be catfish. Whenever I come across very obvious catfishes they are always newbies (because they get reported and deleted quickly so are always making new profiles). I wouldn't take it to heart OP, just wait a little while until you're not classed as a newbie anymore and then you'll be able to get through filters.

"A lot of the time it is because newbies are unverified and/or more likely to be catfish. Whenever I come across very obvious catfishes they are always newbies (because they get reported and deleted quickly so are always making new profiles). I wouldn't take it to heart OP, just wait a little while until you're not classed as a newbie anymore and then you'll be able to get through filters. "

This is good advice for you. Also, consider going to a club to meet people face to face....

Niki x

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We are sceptical of newbies especially couple profiles. As a lot turn out to be fake!!

Everyone was a newbie once OP. Be patient and friendly. Join in the forums, go to a club (if that's your thing) and see what happens. There's no entitlement so just enjoy being yourself and interacting with others with no expectations.

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

"It’s a bit like school, newbies not wanted ? Your not in our club ect , a bit Like the golf club ?

"

It`s natural to feel like an outsider to begin with. Just get involved.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Everyone was a newbie once OP. Be patient and friendly. Join in the forums, go to a club (if that's your thing) and see what happens. There's no entitlement so just enjoy being yourself and interacting with others with no expectations. "

This definitely

Some won't meet someone who is not verified,but others will.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

There will be a social in Birmingham in the new year...date to be confirmed .lots of folk come over from Ireland for clubs etc in England.

Get a cheap flight and come over for the social (its free) a very easy and relaxed way to chat to people, easier and cheaper than a club...you'll get a load of verris ...

Cheers

You’ve found the forums. This is a good place to put yourself about.

Hope it works for you!

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

"I get no newbie a lot when I hit on a profile ?? don’t bother me , seems silly to be on a site like this and not wanting to chat with a section of it , is there a pecking order , is my question ??"

Its probably more about you have no picks to see ,and not much on your profile and as for statements like this ,it may be you cutting yourself out

By *ourayloversCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

We are a new couple on here, had photo verified and put some pics up which have had a good response lol, though it is off putting when you see a profile that says no newbies, can understand the 'must have verified pic' statement though

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"We are a new couple on here, had photo verified and put some pics up which have had a good response lol, though it is off putting when you see a profile that says no newbies, can understand the 'must have verified pic' statement though"

A hot local couple friendly to newbies, you say?

By *ourayloversCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

"We are a new couple on here, had photo verified and put some pics up which have had a good response lol, though it is off putting when you see a profile that says no newbies, can understand the 'must have verified pic' statement though

A hot local couple friendly to newbies, you say? "

I'm looking for a female play mate, sorry. 1 fella is more than enough for me lol

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

Yeah I saw in your profile

It’s a marathon not a sprint.. build up your profile but be honest, civil and go with the flow and you’ll get there

I'll chat to newbies

Everybody on here has been a newbie at one point

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

We’ve met newbies but have also come across plenty of obvious fake profiles. A lot of genuine newbies on here are “looking “ but still unsure of themselves. They join but don’t really know what to expect and when they get offered a meet they get cold feet and disappear.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I have the filter on, and honestly it's just to decrease overall hassle. It's not personal and the block is over pretty quickly.

It's less about wanting to exclude people and more about using my time efficiently and protect myself.

3 weeks and a veri already. You’re doing pretty well to be honest

By *WillowxWoman  over a year ago

Oo err Devon

So far I have found many to be really welcoming...

I've been as honest as to being new to the .. scene... And have had some lovely couples contacting us... I figured honesty was the best policy... That way when we meet with someone/a couple they will be the right couple for us.

I've had some good advice as to how and where to start and have found the majority very supportive and helpful answering my questions.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

We were all newbies at one stag. Of course starting out in ant scene is always a little hard, surely that's to be expected? Having said that I never found it unduly hard or people unduly negative or unresponsive to me as a newbie. I think if your negative about it or use it as an excuse it can be a bit of a self defeating mindset and not an attractive trait.

Only the forum and chat room regulars look down at or ignore newbies.

Elsewhere no one really cares as long as you are verified.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"Only the forum and chat room regulars look down at or ignore newbies.

Elsewhere no one really cares as long as you are verified."

Or even not verified. Meet people in person.

Manchester (she/her)

I quite regularly engage in fun, constructive discussions with newbies on the forum.

I just seem to get blanked when ever I send messages, how are you supposed to meet someone when you can't even get a message back?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

There's advice for newbies and meeting on my profile should anyone wish to use it.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Don't mind newbies but I have no time for the serial newbie on and off here more than my knickers

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Don't mind newbies but I have no time for the serial newbie on and off here more than my knickers "

Me too

Manchester (she/her)

"I just seem to get blanked when ever I send messages, how are you supposed to meet someone when you can't even get a message back? "

Why aren't you getting replies? Are you advertising the best version of yourself that stands out from the competition?

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Be pro active.

Go to socials and clubs, you may not get opportunity to play but at least you will be able to get verifications. That would be a good starting point. Good luck.

Nothing wrong with newbies we were all one at one time.

I've only been here a short while, I go on the chat rooms and Forums, slowly I'm getting to know people.

As suggested give the chat rooms a try and comment on forum posts, I wish you good luck

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"I just seem to get blanked when ever I send messages, how are you supposed to meet someone when you can't even get a message back? "

Why do you think you are being blanked? There’s always a reason, maybe you need to ponder what it might be.

"Nothing wrong with newbies we were all one at one time. "

Yep... That's me at present... Learning the ropes... But nice comment...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Everyone here has preferences, do just keep your focus and efforts aimed at those who match you. All single men struggle here because you are in abundance - it's then easy to blame being new, too young/old, short etc, instead of adjusting your expectations and tactics.

» Add a new message to this topic