FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Curiosity .. am I gay?

Curiosity .. am I gay?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

I've been sleeping with this girl on and off for few years. We're just fuck buddies really. Now I get hard with her, eat her out, play with her pussy ect then go on about fucking her I different position. The point im going to make is I have to have her on her front, legs closed, layed down to cum .. but when I'm going for it, I'm thinking of cute twink guys and shaved men's bums and experience I've had with them. Does that make me gay? Or am I still firmly bi?! As I can't seem to cum just concentrating on women. Thoughts please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I wouldn't over think fella but just for the record I'd say you're still bi

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Still bi if your even thinking about meeting girls. Maybe that will change though. Go with the flow and do what is fun. Stay safe.

I’d agree about not over thinking it.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Still bi if your even thinking about meeting girls. Maybe that will change though. Go with the flow and do what is fun. Stay safe.

I’d agree about not over thinking it. "

This OP. Don't get hung up on labels hun. X

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really? That does actually help alot. I keep thinking of what I am when realistically I should just enjoy it ..

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Still bi if your even thinking about meeting girls. Maybe that will change though. Go with the flow and do what is fun. Stay safe.

I’d agree about not over thinking it. "

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

What difference does it make?

I don't mean that facetiously. I mean would it actually make a difference to you, either way?

And if not, why worry about it?

By *alebondageNEMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

It doesn't make you gay at all. If there's a curiosity, explore it. Nothing wrong with that. Maybe a threesome even? Best of both worlds

Don't worry about labelling yourself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe weakly bi if not gay in my eyes. Why think about men when you are fucking a woman? Maybe a sign they are not truly doing it for you if you need to think of men in order to cum.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Maybe, maybe not. Does it matter what you are? Do you need a label? The saddest thing is when people let outside pressure block them from exploring their desires, expressing them self and being truly free to be who they are. If your attracted to guys (or a particle type of guy), explore it. And remember theres not just gay or straight, there multiple other out comes on the spectrum in between. Just do what feels natural and good to you. Life is about exploring whatever the results you find.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

It's possible and quite common to be bi but have a preference for a certain gender. If you enjoy sleeping with women then keep doing so, don't really worry about what you are.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"It's possible and quite common to be bi but have a preference for a certain gender. If you enjoy sleeping with women then keep doing so, don't really worry about what you are."

This, exactly.

Bi doesn't always mean 50/50.

"It's possible and quite common to be bi but have a preference for a certain gender. If you enjoy sleeping with women then keep doing so, don't really worry about what you are.

This, exactly.

Bi doesn't always mean 50/50. "

It does not but it is still bisexuality. I appreciate on this site people mean well, in saying labels do not matter but I disagree. It is a human thing to want to identify and understand yourself.

By saying labels do not matter, a lot of these men are being kept in a perpetual state of confusion. They cannot face and accept what they are if they are kept in muddy waters. They are on the bisexual spectrum and in other cases blatantly gay.

Life is too short to live a lie. Face what you are, accept it and live your life. Just like I have and many others

"Hi all,

I've been sleeping with this girl on and off for few years. We're just fuck buddies really. Now I get hard with her, eat her out, play with her pussy ect then go on about fucking her I different position. The point im going to make is I have to have her on her front, legs closed, layed down to cum .. but when I'm going for it, I'm thinking of cute twink guys and shaved men's bums and experience I've had with them. Does that make me gay? Or am I still firmly bi?! As I can't seem to cum just concentrating on women. Thoughts please"

gay as a nine bob note

Liverpool

"It's possible and quite common to be bi but have a preference for a certain gender. If you enjoy sleeping with women then keep doing so, don't really worry about what you are.

This, exactly.

It does not but it is still bisexuality. I appreciate on this site people mean well, in saying labels do not matter but I disagree. It is a human thing to want to identify and understand yourself.

By saying labels do not matter, a lot of these men are being kept in a perpetual state of confusion. They cannot face and accept what they are if they are kept in muddy waters. They are on the bisexual spectrum and in other cases blatantly gay.

Life is too short to live a lie. Face what you are, accept it and live your life. Just like I have and many others "

I didn't actually say or mean that labels don't matter and get annoyed myself when people say it. More that it doesn't matter if he's no but prefers men, as long as he actually enjoys sleeping with women and isn't just forcing himself to do so then prefering men doesn't mean he has to stop sleeping with women.

Liverpool

This, exactly.

Life is too short to live a lie. Face what you are, accept it and live your life. Just like I have and many others

I didn't actually say or mean that labels don't matter and get annoyed myself when people say it. More that it doesn't matter if he's no but prefers men, as long as he actually enjoys sleeping with women and isn't just forcing himself to do so then prefering men doesn't mean he has to stop sleeping with women."

*bi

It does sound like you are too much in your own head about it. All of this pressure thinking about it could be the reason that you can't cum until that prerequisite is met.

I have times where I'm focusing too much on myself not coming, fixate on it and think "well I always cum in this position so I'll switch to that"

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Bodmin

( this is the way I think just relax, forget labels and enjoy your sexuality.

Go for it!! thumb)

I think you need to look beyond sex to work out if you are gay, or not gay. Could you love a man in a deep gut wrenching way that goes beyond bromance?

Guessing some bi fellas could say yes to that but in my mind thats the litmus.

Liverpool

"I think you need to look beyond sex to work out if you are gay, or not gay. Could you love a man in a deep gut wrenching way that goes beyond bromance?

Guessing some bi fellas could say yes to that but in my mind thats the litmus.

"

Not necessarily. Some bisexual men can have romantic relationships with men, some couldn't. You can also be homosexual but aromantic.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I think behaviour and identidy are totally different..for example many guys in prison have sex with other guys as a release, however it doesn't necessarily make them gay or bi.

I agree with whoever said dont overthink it...sex is sex and often it is not a relationship or a means to decipher your sexual identity..

Just enjoy it...

» Add a new message to this topic