FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Review

Profile Review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi, I am the female half of a couple that are extremely new to this. We don’t seem to be fostering much interest however

Any profile advice would be extremely wee received x *holds breath*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Need photos of you both and finding the mystical unicorn will take time.x

By *erendipidyWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Need photos of Mr and something about what you could offer to a woman you meet - it’s currently all about your wants.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Same advice I'd give anyone with a profile like yours - it needs a lot of work, currently there is barely anything to go on in terms of pics or text - nothing to tell a viewer anything about you and what your are looking for.

No pics of the male half, who will presumably be part of any meet.

In fact, I suspect many may think this is a single male with a couples profile using it to try and get interest - not saying that is the case, but a lot of people will draw that conclusion and move on.

You need to think of your profile as a shop window and dress it to impress and entice people in for a browse - as it stands people will pass by to go to the better looking shop up the road.

"Same advice I'd give anyone with a profile like yours - it needs a lot of work, currently there is barely anything to go on in terms of pics or text - nothing to tell a viewer anything about you and what your are looking for.

No pics of the male half, who will presumably be part of any meet.

In fact, I suspect many may think this is a single male with a couples profile using it to try and get interest - not saying that is the case, but a lot of people will draw that conclusion and move on.

You need to think of your profile as a shop window and dress it to impress and entice people in for a browse - as it stands people will pass by to go to the better looking shop up the road."

this. I would have thought this was a fake Male profile so wouldn’t even given it a second look. Sorry

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"hi, I am the female half of a couple that are extremely new to this. We don’t seem to be fostering much interest however

Any profile advice would be extremely wee received x *holds breath*"

It's just Blurrrrrrr did you put it to together sitting on the toilet in that spare 5 minutes..

Have a look at porfile looking for the same thing of same age and copy and paste..

By *ittleoldred69TV/TS  over a year ago

thornaby

Hi can people take a look at my profile, see how I can improve it xx

Same with me please never seem to get replys or any interest

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Make your own posts. Or take the same advice given here. It applies to everyone at some point.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

We can only comment on what attracts us. Plenty of photos, and more written content. At the moment you’ve stated clearly who you’re looking for, but you haven’t said much about who you are. What kind of people are you? The more you can communicate that on your profile the more people will respond to you. Good luck lovelies Xx

If it’s any consolation OP there are lots of forum threads at the moment from couples looking for a female to join them.

However, this means those females can quite rightly pick and choose. Also means your profile needs to stand out from all the rest. Only the both of you can do something about that.

Good luck,

V x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all for the feedback, we will factor in all in when we next get chance to update our profile.

Still new to this and didn’t know what was too much/not enough information x

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

A single female who plays with couples is what most of the couples on here are looking for.

So you really have to stand out from the crowd. Your profile needs work and you need to outline what the set up is.

Weve been here a year and never met a single female outside of a club setting.

By *ankandKarenCouple  over a year ago

St Helens

We constantly hone our profile, we read other people’s and think “Oh I like that bit” and then adapt and apply it to ours.

Read through some profiles and see what appeals to you. Other than that, look at the hot photos section to get some idea on what’s popular.

K x

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

"Hi can people take a look at my profile, see how I can improve it xx"

Have you thought of making your own post instead of hijacking someone else’s???

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

You are looking for the same as most couples ie another woman to play with,so you need to stand out.

Pics of both of you are essential as the lady will need to be attracted to both people.

Write what you can offer a lady if they chose you

Try a club on bi night maybe ,people seem to have more luck there than here sometimes.

Ours is by no means perfect but take a butcher's at it and also look at some of the couples on our veris as well they have great profiles, it will change as you change, its a journey and you will close tabs down as new ones open xx

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"hi, I am the female half of a couple that are extremely new to this. We don’t seem to be fostering much interest however

Any profile advice would be extremely wee received x *holds breath*"

Imagine you're actually a single female, looking to meet a couple

What would you expect to see on a profile, that would inspire you to reply to their message, consider meeting them?

» Add a new message to this topic