FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > BBBJ and sexual transmitted deseas

BBBJ and sexual transmitted deseas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

everyone going for bareback blow job? some deseas can be transmitted in this way, like epathitis b....

normally i would find unsual bj with condom but the risk is not that low... what do u thik?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you go to your local clinic you will find the risk of getting an sti is with oral is almost the same as bareback best way to be safe is give your clinic a vist reguler me and my hubby do better to be safe than sorry

"if you go to your local clinic you will find the risk of getting an sti is with oral is almost the same as bareback best way to be safe is give your clinic a vist reguler me and my hubby do better to be safe than sorry"

I have always been told its much less..

To answer the OP, I would rather become a nun than give a bj with a condom on..

cali

you can get vacinated against hepititus at your gum clinic. i get tested regulaly and havnt cought anything yet. the nurse said men should always use condoms for oral sex, you can get gonorea, hiv and other things from oral sex, but the man there who gives you advice, said its up to me if the man uses condoms, i said most men dont want to for oral sex and he said that some women dont like the taste of condoms either, they gave me some flavoured one and they tasted quite nice exept for one, and a man had a chocolate tesco one which tasted horible.

"if you go to your local clinic you will find the risk of getting an sti is with oral is almost the same as bareback best way to be safe is give your clinic a vist reguler me and my hubby do better to be safe than sorry

I have always been told its much less..

To answer the OP, I would rather become a nun than give a bj with a condom on..

cali "

It is better without a condom and i like to swallow cum sometimes, although dont mind with a condom either.

"

It is better without a condom and i like to swallow cum sometimes, although dont mind with a condom either."

I would find it pointless and there would be no fun left in sex at all if I used condoms for sex. Flavoured ones still taste and feel foul. its more the feel that does me..

and the fact without the cum I may as well not do anything in the first place.

Cali

I mean for oral lol..

Cali

GUM clinics are good, they have given me free condoms and lube and some good advice. I have been vacinated against hepatitus as well.

hep b is actually very uncommon in Britain that's why children aren't vaccinated against it. Although it's common in hot countries. Most people don't even know they've had it and clear it themselves

"hep b is actually very uncommon in Britain that's why children aren't vaccinated against it. Although it's common in hot countries. Most people don't even know they've had it and clear it themselves "

I Hate to differ on my last Visit(Last Week)I was told HEB B is on the Increase so Advice to all Get Vaccinated

concering hepathitis b, for some people is symptomless, they develop the antibodies and recover completely. Some others will get it as a chronic deseas.

Anyway with vaccine u are safe.

Other deseas are from bacteria and can be treated but in principle you should get regualar blood tests to make sure you don't have them...even if you do not have symptmos.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I was under the impression that it's the acidic nature of saliva that makes bareback oral less of a risk (although not rendering it totally risk free).

I tried oral with the guy wearing a condom once and hated it ... there was horrible rubbery 'squeak' whilst doing it that made it feel (and taste) like sucking on a balloon. Yuk!

I don't allow cum in my mouth but balance out the risk of oral without a condom in much the same way as I do when deciding whether to drive on an A road or a motorway.

E x

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

[Removed by poster at 06/04/12 21:13:34]

i think a "physical appearence" selection can reduce the risk significatively.

"hep b is actually very uncommon in Britain that's why children aren't vaccinated against it. Although it's common in hot countries. Most people don't even know they've had it and clear it themselves

I Hate to differ on my last Visit(Last Week)I was told HEB B is on the Increase so Advice to all Get Vaccinated "

all things, not just sti's, are on the increase with more people visiting farflung places

"

It is better without a condom and i like to swallow cum sometimes, although dont mind with a condom either.

I would find it pointless and there would be no fun left in sex at all if I used condoms for sex. Flavoured ones still taste and feel foul. its more the feel that does me..

and the fact without the cum I may as well not do anything in the first place.

Cali "

» Add a new message to this topic