FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice please - insole for high heels

Advice please - insole for high heels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illieG OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

High Heels

I don’t have any foot problems but looking to raise the insole to get a tighter fit in a pair of round toe high heeled shoes. They are too nice not to wear and the length is fine but my feet are quite narrow. Not sure if gel insoles will work so any advice would be appreciated. Size 7/40 heel height 12cm.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *WillowxWoman  over a year ago

Oo err Devon

Gel insoles help a bit.. I have size 3 feet and alot of shoes start in a size 4.... so gel insoles help... You can get nice suede covered ones too... Thy are lovely and comfy!

High Heels

"Gel insoles help a bit.. I have size 3 feet and alot of shoes start in a size 4.... so gel insoles help... You can get nice suede covered ones too... Thy are lovely and comfy!

"

Thanks Willow will have a search for the suede ones, do you know who sells them?

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

"Gel insoles help a bit.. I have size 3 feet and alot of shoes start in a size 4.... so gel insoles help... You can get nice suede covered ones too... Thy are lovely and comfy!

Thanks Willow will have a search for the suede ones, do you know who sells them?"

Clarks sell a few different types or try a cobblers, they often have a good range.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I have small, narrow feet and I have some gel pads about the size of a plaster. If shoes feel a bit loose I put one in the back of the heel and one above the toes. Makes them a little more snug and stops them rubbing too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try Ilia's shoe shop on Westbury avenue, near turnpike lane tube. He makes shoes, normal and fetish.

High Heels

"I have small, narrow feet and I have some gel pads about the size of a plaster. If shoes feel a bit loose I put one in the back of the heel and one above the toes. Makes them a little more snug and stops them rubbing too."

Thank you, that sounds a tip worth trying.

» Add a new message to this topic