FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Asian women

Asian women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Strangely the past month, i been getting unsolicited messages from men asking if I am a transgender or transvestite. Naturally I am insulted/offended as I am a naturally a woman, born and grew up as a woman... Is it just because I am asian? Not sure how to really deal with this. Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

"Strangely the past month, i been getting unsolicited messages from men asking if I am a transgender or transvestite. Naturally I am insulted/offended as I am a naturally a woman, born and grew up as a woman... Is it just because I am asian? Not sure how to really deal with this. Any advice? "

i get a lot of TVs looking at my profile - and I am a man - never occured to me that is may be because I am asian (though of Indian origin) - though your explanation may be the reason.

To be honest - not sure why?!

Best to ignore

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Possibly the Ladyboy fantasy they have and are more hoping you're originally from Thailand. Also it would help if they read your profile and properly looked at your pictures as well.

Obviously I'm just guessing but you certainly look like what you are, a Woman

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

Ignore them is my advice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love Asian women, the real deal not ladyboys and the likes.

Don't seem to be many round Ashford, at least not that I have been in contact with.

XX S.

By *-sas-sinWoman  over a year ago

Arse end of the universe

Well I just looked at your profile and I think you look amazing, and really if they cant tell you are a woman they are just idiots.

Not worthy of a response imo and I would ignore them.

I used to get offended easily when I first joined fab, but now I am immune to the idiots we are surrounded by...I think you have to not take it to heart x

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Just tell them to go to Specsavers.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

"Strangely the past month, i been getting unsolicited messages from men asking if I am a transgender or transvestite. Naturally I am insulted/offended as I am a naturally a woman, born and grew up as a woman... Is it just because I am asian? Not sure how to really deal with this. Any advice? "

Dear Jasmine, this is just bizarre. It is very clear that you are a beautiful woman. Whatever is motivating such comments, it is not because of anything you are saying or showing on your profile. If you can, just ignore such messages. It’s always the few hurtful comments that register far more than the multitude of compliments, but I’m guessing the compliments are abundant. Try to let the few negative ones go, they aren’t worth worrying about. Kisses, A&G Xx

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

Why anyone would think that is just beyond me!!!

I don't think it has anything to do with your ethnicity. I think it may be because there are no pics of your intimate parts like every other profile on here. So they may be second guessing! That is my 2 cents.

[Removed by poster at 06/11/19 17:44:24]

I've no idea. You have great exotic looks which is a plus in my book.

Just be you, do not entertain that energy. You are far to beautiful to be letting words break you. You are strong, so stand strong my Asian Queen

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"Why anyone would think that is just beyond me!!! "

This.

Ignore and block. You're gorgeous and don't need to put up with that crap.

By *umblefunMan  over a year ago

London/ South East

"Strangely the past month, i been getting unsolicited messages from men asking if I am a transgender or transvestite. Naturally I am insulted/offended as I am a naturally a woman, born and grew up as a woman... Is it just because I am asian? Not sure how to really deal with this. Any advice?

Ignore and block. You're gorgeous and don't need to put up with that crap."

This! Plus they should’ve gone to Specsavers!

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

There are an awful lot of idiots on here who can't manage to spend a couple of minutes reading a profile - don't allow yourself to be offended by them, delete, block and feel sorry for them.

I looked st your profile and think you are very sexy and pretty!

Don’t worry about them have a fantastic day

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

They probably think it`s too good to be true. Anyone who would be rude enough to insult you in such a manner is obviously an idiot. Better to find this out sooner than later.

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

You should probably send them to specsavers

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Oh wow I'm so used to being trolled on fab... This has been such a uplifting response from kind and wonderful people... Thanks guys... I do have a bit of feminine complex as iam very althetic looking rather than slim and feminine but i definitely all female and afew lucky men on fab gets to see more of me on here... But with great quality plastic surgery, it can be difficult for the untrained eye to see what is a natural woman.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

You look spectacular darling!

Hmmm interesting

By *LOVEpinacoladasWoman  over a year ago

East Sussex

They could be doing it purposefully to try and get a reply out of you (the whole 'negging' thing).

[Removed by poster at 07/11/19 23:45:43]

"[Removed by poster at 07/11/19 23:45:43]"

Maybe because of the way you worded the profile.

I've seen tvs going on about cock more than women.

I've never thought you were a TV. You are a hot looking lady.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"They could be doing it purposefully to try and get a reply out of you (the whole 'negging' thing). "

Tbh the last guy who asked me.. We were flirting for abit... Then he ruined it by asking me that. When i said no and i felt insulted that he asked... He just replied "he didn't mind if i did say i am and its just best to be honest about it"... A further insult accusing me of lying. A genuine woman knows what absolute pain periods are!! Lol

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"[Removed by poster at 07/11/19 23:45:43]

I've never thought you were a TV. You are a hot looking lady. "

I can't help it if i have a big cock fetish

"[Removed by poster at 07/11/19 23:45:43]

I've never thought you were a TV. You are a hot looking lady.

I can't help it if i have a big cock fetish

"

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Possibly the Ladyboy fantasy they have and are more hoping you're originally from Thailand. Also it would help if they read your profile and properly looked at your pictures as well.

Obviously I'm just guessing but you certainly look like what you are, a Woman "

Oic I'm happy to hear from a TV/TS about this. Tbh my colleague once told me she worked with a Thai transgender and genuinely was shocked to find out she used to be a man. She said she just couldn't tell. Main difference is women get horrible periods! I hate pms! Lol

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

By the way I have never ever been accused of being a man in real life. Just often online

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Possibly the Ladyboy fantasy they have and are more hoping you're originally from Thailand. Also it would help if they read your profile and properly looked at your pictures as well.

Oic I'm happy to hear from a TV/TS about this. Tbh my colleague once told me she worked with a Thai transgender and genuinely was shocked to find out she used to be a man. She said she just couldn't tell. Main difference is women get horrible periods! I hate pms! Lol"

Been to Thailand a few times, they say the more feminine a girl looks, the more likely she used to be or is currently a guy. So you could take it as a compliment

However in all seriousness, I think it was well out of order sending you that message, as if all Asian ladies (unfortunately very few on here) are actually Transgender. Hope you find someone with more tact and better eyesight

By *iglittleoneMan  over a year ago

B76 is home

Block them as they won't have the pleasure of seeing your pictures and profile like us x

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Oic I'm happy to hear from a TV/TS about this. Tbh my colleague once told me she worked with a Thai transgender and genuinely was shocked to find out she used to be a man. She said she just couldn't tell. Main difference is women get horrible periods! I hate pms! Lol

Been to Thailand a few times, they say the more feminine a girl looks, the more likely she used to be or is currently a guy. So you could take it as a compliment

However in all seriousness, I think it was well out of order sending you that message, as if all Asian ladies (unfortunately very few on here) are actually Transgender. Hope you find someone with more tact and better eyesight "

Someone who a real intelligent gentleman would make me very happy to meet. So far I haven't met him yet.

By *ob longMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Good morning

[Removed by poster at 09/11/19 06:32:32]

".. So far I haven't met him yet. "

There are some nice people out there. Sadly there also seem to be a lot of mongs. Just ignore the messages.

By *r happyMan  over a year ago

coleshill

Just looked at your pics definitely look 100% woman to me

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

I've had that as well and it's annoying. At least it's another way to filter through fab.

Just block, delete and move on

Time is precious x

» Add a new message to this topic