FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Elephant in the room

Elephant in the room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I have the most handsome (in my opinion) well built FWB and we regularly attend daytime events.

Ive never ever had confidence issues but we went to an event the other day and I literally felt like the elephant in the room. I was the only not invited to play, which is fine I have issues with just watching.

But it got me thinking am I holding him back...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

You say you both regularly attend events so presumably you normally get attention. What was different about this event? Maybe they were expecting you to jump in without being invited. Sometimes the elephant can be your own sensitivity creating an issue when there wasn't one.

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

If you say you’ve been to things before then it can’t be a general problem, maybe that day it just didn’t click. We very rarely get asked to play when we go to clubs so it’s likely to be for one of many reasons.

If it’s been generally fine then go with it and just put it down to a bad day. I understand it could knock confidence though

Talk to your partner about it, communication is such a huge part of this lifestyle that you really can’t afford to let it fester.

TB

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Enjoy the fact your fwb had a great time, rather than stress about not being invited to play yourself. If this was a single guy complaining he went to a club and wasn’t invited to play, the ‘Expectations Police’ would be having a field day with this thread

» Add a new message to this topic