FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time anal

First time anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackem5555 OP   Man  over a year ago

bishop auckland

I'm 56 and looking to be ass fucked for the first time, please send any advise how to clean myself and prepare for a cok so I enjoy it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Make sure its with someone who knows it is your first time then they will be more understanding and dare I say it more gentle.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

As above plus, Lube, lube and more lube and lots of build up.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Everyone always stresses lube as the main thing when in actual fact you could try it in a bath of lube but if you can’t relax and open up its going to hurt like a bitch.

Train yourself to open up with a small toy, is my advice and once you’re used to that perhaps take it with you and have a little play with it as you suck him. Then your bum won’t fight against the intrusion quite so much when it comes to the real thing.

Take it slowly, literally.

Get a douche and squirt it into yourself two or three times before meeting up to play, emptying after each. You’re not trying to clean yourself up to your tonsils.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

I've had lots of strap on sessions. I tell the guys not to eat junk food 12-24 hrs before meeting. Eat bran or Weetabix for breakfast. Go to the loo approximately an hour before the session and wash. Never had any embarrassing moments.

Would suggest on the session to play with some butt plugs to allow yourself to get your mind and muscles used to it before the real thing.

Position, various, on your back or side so he can see if your in pain, and lots of communication.

Alternatively you could go on a yoghurt diet for 24 hours prior to intercourse

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Practise stretching your anal muscles before you attempt penetration for the first time.

Starter toys, or something as cheap as a cucumber from Lidl or wherever, are ideal.

Stretch yourself a little more every time, so that your muscles become flexible in opening and contracting.

For practice purposes, baby oil or baby lotion is perfectly adequate and reasonably cheap as a lubricant.

(Remember, the anus does not secrete its own lubricant the way a vagina does, so lubricant is essential).

When it comes to anal sex (with a condom), use only water-based lubricant, like KY.

Anything oil-based (like baby oil) degrades the condom rapidly and leaves you exposed to the risks of STIs.

Hope this helps.

"I'm 56 and looking to be ass fucked for the first time, please send any advise how to clean myself and prepare for a cok so I enjoy it "

Why does your profile say 46?

https://www.gmfa.org.uk/know-your-arse-for-better-sex

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

As one poster said above..even a bath of lube wont help if you arent in the right mind frame for this..when in the mood you take a huge cock and relish it like a total cock jockey..but if tense and not feeling the vibe not to pardon the pun..it will hurt like hell.. find a guy or girl with strapon you dig and get it on heh heh..good luck!!

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I keep thinking about trying this but guess it would be better to start with someone not too well endowed

I'm worried it's going to be more painful than pleasurable tho

By *oodford guyMan  over a year ago

Spain

Practice on yourself with small toys so you get used to having something in your arse. If you find the right guy, make sure you’ve douched and are clean. Use lots of lube and go slowly, let the guy finger you for a while to help relax your muscles. Perhaps straddle him so you’re on top and in control. When entering you, push down like you’re going to have a poo, this will help. Just slowly lower yourself inch by inch. It will be a bit painful at first, but then you will be loving it hopefully and you will realise what you’ve been missing. Good luck

Ipswich

Thank you

Now to find someone that wants my virginity

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"

I'm worried it's going to be more painful than pleasurable tho "

Yes, it's about frame of mind.

If you are anxious and tense, your muscles will be too.

That is where the pain will come from - when a cock is pressing against muscles that don't want to give way.

It's essential to relax, to allow the muscles to relax and let the cock penetrate without resistance. That's where the pleasure comes from.

Ipswich

"

I'm worried it's going to be more painful than pleasurable tho

Yes, it's about frame of mind.

If you are anxious and tense, your muscles will be too.

That is where the pain will come from - when a cock is pressing against muscles that don't want to give way.

It's essential to relax, to allow the muscles to relax and let the cock penetrate without resistance. That's where the pleasure comes from.

"

Thanks for the advice

And sorry to piggy back your thread OP

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

I have only a limited experience here, but in my very humble opinion, lots of lube, practice with toys, relax ..... as all those far more experienced have said.

It can be uncomfortable to start with .... but defiantly enjoyable!

Also get a douche to make sure you are absolutely clean before hand!

R xx

» Add a new message to this topic