FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What am I doing wrong

What am I doing wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can't even get a reply. Am I missing something

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

What do you think you are missing? Did i assume females would be dropping their knickers at their feet! As a female i have a preference and there must be sexual chemistry and attraction! So your messaging and getting nothing! Those womem may not find u attractive or your profile isnt what they are after! Not every female will fancy u!

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

### Did u assume

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've got 11 veris, can't be doing much wrong

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple  over a year ago

London

"You've got 11 veris, can't be doing much wrong"

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

"You've got 11 veris, can't be doing much wrong"

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Can't even get a reply. Am I missing something "

Yeah 11 veris in 6 months say you're really struggling on here!! Seeking much

Yea well no fucker will meet me after 2 years. Obviously an ugly cunt

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"What do you think you are missing? Did i assume females would be dropping their knickers at their feet! As a female i have a preference and there must be sexual chemistry and attraction! So your messaging and getting nothing! Those womem may not find u attractive or your profile isnt what they are after! Not every female will fancy u! "

He is obscenely hot, I met him briefly at chams.

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

I think you're probably carrying too much body fat OP. Nowt but chicken and steamed veg for you for a few weeks

Holy shit, I would answer you and no mistake x

"Yea well no fucker will meet me after 2 years. Obviously an ugly cunt"

Your pics are only going to appeal to men. Change them, lose the cock shots, focus on your abs, pecs and arms and you might get better results. You're ripped to fuck, make that your selling point. You clearly worked hard at it

"What do you think you are missing? Did i assume females would be dropping their knickers at their feet! As a female i have a preference and there must be sexual chemistry and attraction! So your messaging and getting nothing! Those womem may not find u attractive or your profile isnt what they are after! Not every female will fancy u! "
what a body

"Yea well no fucker will meet me after 2 years. Obviously an ugly cunt

Your pics are only going to appeal to men. Change them, lose the cock shots, focus on your abs, pecs and arms and you might get better results. You're ripped to fuck, make that your selling point. You clearly worked hard at it "

I only put the dick pics on public just now for another thread.but yea I've tried all that I filled my profile out all different ways. I get loads of interest but nothing ever actually happens or I'm not attracted. And I'm not desperate so I'm not gonna do it for the sake of it

"Yea well no fucker will meet me after 2 years. Obviously an ugly cunt

Your pics are only going to appeal to men. Change them, lose the cock shots, focus on your abs, pecs and arms and you might get better results. You're ripped to fuck, make that your selling point. You clearly worked hard at it I only put the dick pics on public just now for another thread.but yea I've tried all that I filled my profile out all different ways. I get loads of interest but nothing ever actually happens or I'm not attracted. And I'm not desperate so I'm not gonna do it for the sake of it"

Fair enough.

"Yea well no fucker will meet me after 2 years. Obviously an ugly cunt"

You said your self, act like a prick and the meets will follow!!

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

You've had 14 meets. We would say that's pretty good going on here.

Bro, you're doing fine, trust me. You're young, tall and fit. I agree with what someone else said, get rid of the cock pics as you'll only get guys checking you out. Women just want to see your face and that you're not a bum. I'm old and here without permission so I'm lucky if I get any interest. The grass isn't always greener my man.

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

You're doing OK OP.

I message based on profile content, have tried all kinds of styles,i send a face pic of requested and often even if not, I try not to write generic one liners, I'm never ride but rarely even get a message read. Most are deleted and the odd one out of 30 is read but never a reply. I'd love some tips to at least get a chat started.(the veris I have are all ladies I first met through kik public groups, there's no way they'd have given me a glance on fab!)

Women say conversation and intellegence attracts them yet they don't even give my messages a glance. Would love to know what's so off-putting about my profile?? Brutal honesty would be appreciated.

I guess it could be the sheer volume of messages received means a 40 year old average looking guy just doesn't stand a chance on fab.

Okay so I'll lose the dick pic

"You're doing OK OP.

I message based on profile content, have tried all kinds of styles,i send a face pic of requested and often even if not, I try not to write generic one liners, I'm never ride but rarely even get a message read. Most are deleted and the odd one out of 30 is read but never a reply. I'd love some tips to at least get a chat started.(the veris I have are all ladies I first met through kik public groups, there's no way they'd have given me a glance on fab!)

Women say conversation and intellegence attracts them yet they don't even give my messages a glance. Would love to know what's so off-putting about my profile?? Brutal honesty would be appreciated.

I guess it could be the sheer volume of messages received means a 40 year old average looking guy just doesn't stand a chance on fab.

"

For one don’t whine. People seem to make a shitload of assumption on here. Not all women are inundated with well written messages. If things aren’t working then make changes for eg chat in the forum. You said all your veris were women from kik groups so therefore apply the same logic here.

"You're doing OK OP.

For one don’t whine. People seem to make a shitload of assumption on here. Not all women are inundated with well written messages. If things aren’t working then make changes for eg chat in the forum. You said all your veris were women from kik groups so therefore apply the same logic here.

"

Crocodiling made me chuckle

"You're doing OK OP.

Crocodiling made me chuckle "

Why thanks

"You're doing OK OP.

Crocodiling made me chuckle

Why thanks "

Could go for a bit of crocodiling just now

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

you dont appear to me missing anything,you got more verifications than i'll ever have.I would say count yourself lucky to have had recent action.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

OP, you have been to clubs. Try private parties. There is nothing magical about meeting people through a website.

London

"You're doing OK OP.

"

Don't mean to come across as whining, just trying to get to the bottom of it. I feel like there's something off putting about me that I may be missing and could avoid.

Good advice about forums, I may focus more on that from now, reaching out by messaging clearly isn't the right way for me lol

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

I would

By *ean1892Man  over a year ago

sheffield

[Removed by poster at 12/11/19 03:39:34]

By *ean1892Man  over a year ago

sheffield

"I would "
i would with you too??

you're doing fine and this thread will get you more no doubt

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Can't even get a reply. Am I missing something you're doing fine and this thread will get you more no doubt "

Probably why he posted it 14 meets he ain't doing bad

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

You could start by changing your username.

No one over the age of 6 likes an Oreo.

"You could start by changing your username.

No one over the age of 6 likes an Oreo.

"

lol true

"Can't even get a reply. Am I missing something you're doing fine and this thread will get you more no doubt

Probably why he posted it 14 meets he ain't doing bad "

in 6 months lol

London

Whatever you would I'd be up for it

If I met you in chams you'd certainly get a reply.

I’m finding getting verified is my problem! No one wants to meet for a social if you have no veris, yet can’t get one till I’ve met lol

"I’m finding getting verified is my problem! No one wants to meet for a social if you have no veris, yet can’t get one till I’ve met lol "
ooooo i know it so frustrating just meet people who dont care about veris....... simples

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

"I’m finding getting verified is my problem! No one wants to meet for a social if you have no veris, yet can’t get one till I’ve met lol ooooo i know it so frustrating just meet people who dont care about veris....... simples "
if only it was simple

» Add a new message to this topic