FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

So I've seen a few of these and figured as I seem to not be getting anywhere recently, anyone got any feedback for my profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have four face pictures great but the very top picture on your profile is a dick picture.

If I had clicked on your profile I would delete right away as soon as I saw the dick staring at me.

If you really must have it then delete it and add it again so it's at the bottom?

Brighouse

"You have four face pictures great but the very top picture on your profile is a dick picture.

If I had clicked on your profile I would delete right away as soon as I saw the dick staring at me.

If you really must have it then delete it and add it again so it's at the bottom?

"

Ill be totally honest I did not realise that was there, was meant to be a friends only picture! Taken that off now

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"You have four face pictures great but the very top picture on your profile is a dick picture.

Ill be totally honest I did not realise that was there, was meant to be a friends only picture! Taken that off now"

You need to ask yourself what you want people to see. A photo like that 1) is off-putting and 2) we don't know how far you held the camera.

I love a man who's great with his tounge

Your pic on july 13th, if it was me I'd crop it to get rid of the unmade bed.

I noticed the room far more than your actual selfie.

Write up is ok. Not bad, not great just a bit bland and same as many other single guys profiles.

Brighouse

Thanks all! Just updated my profile a bit on your reccomendations, going to get some more pictures later this week that hopefully will be a bit better!

» Add a new message to this topic