FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single men

Single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtycouple1008 OP   Couple  over a year ago

west london

Some people should learn manners and respect on here..I've seen so many topics in the forum where keyboard warriors jump down there throats...I wonder if they would behave the same in public

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pitfiremk10Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Some people should learn manners and respect on here..I've seen so many topics in the forum where keyboard warriors jump down there throats...I wonder if they would behave the same in public"

Yes i totally agree with you.

By *ackinabox19Man  over a year ago

Harrogate

"Some people should learn manners and respect on here..I've seen so many topics in the forum where keyboard warriors jump down there throats...I wonder if they would behave the same in public"

They probably do as I imagine that’s how they are as person, respect and manners cost nothing

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Agreed some women,men and couples love a row on here

I just post on the threads i like the look of and avoid those that are destined to be a train wreck.

By *aughtycouple1008 OP   Couple  over a year ago

west london

"Agreed some women,men and couples love a row on here

I just post on the threads i like the look of and avoid those that are destined to be a train wreck."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree but I also think it’s sometimes harder to convey a conversation online as you can’t really tell in what tone things are implied for example like if someone doesn’t pick up sarcasm and takes it as an insult or misunderstanding, but others are yeah kinda just wankers

By *ackinabox19Man  over a year ago

Harrogate

"I agree but I also think it’s sometimes harder to convey a conversation online as you can’t really tell in what tone things are implied for example like if someone doesn’t pick up sarcasm and takes it as an insult or misunderstanding, but others are yeah kinda just wankers "

I agree with that complete

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Agreed - it's a shame as it kills discussion - then all we're left with are the same old wanking, smooth/hairy, big/small, black/white shit threads.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I agree but I also think it’s sometimes harder to convey a conversation online as you can’t really tell in what tone things are implied for example like if someone doesn’t pick up sarcasm and takes it as an insult or misunderstanding, but others are yeah kinda just wankers "

Delicates.

By *itonmyfacebookMan  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

If a guy posts something an established forumer doesn't like it's: report, report, report to the moderators. And poor guy'll be the one in the wrong regardless.

» Add a new message to this topic