FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > tore my gf experementing with fisting need advice! where did we go wrong?

tore my gf experementing with fisting need advice! where did we go wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey all wondering if anyone can help me.

my gf suggested trying fisting over this weekend, we was doing really well till we got to the nuckles - over the weekend we had attempted a few times. we used plenty of lube and finally made it nearly all the way in unfortunatly it ended up a bit messy. she tore and has been bleeding a lot, and is in a lot of pain.

can anyone explain the propper technique for me?, how long will it take to heal? how long before i can get laid again? and most importanly, how long do you think we should leave it before we try again?

cheers peeps

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely being in pain should have been the point you stopped?

Ouch!

Not surprised you're recently single ripping her open like that !

well i did ask her if she wanted to stop and she said

"No, im determined to do it now"

it was her idea to begin with

"Not surprised you're recently single ripping her open like that !"

new relationship only been together a couple of weeks

If you cant make your hand really narrow across your knuckles and your hands are broad or she isnt very big then thats always the danger.

Only fair you let her return the favour on your arse!!!

thats evil... it was her idea

It was her idea but she maybe thought you knew what you were doing

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

I think you should at least give her some time to heal before you worry about how soon you can do it again

Im sure she will let you know when she is ready

Try being a bit more careful next time

Hope you havent caused her permanent damage

x

"I think you should at least give her some time to heal before you worry about how soon you can do it again

Im sure she will let you know when she is ready

Try being a bit more careful next time

Hope you havent caused her permanent damage

x"

im sure she will, but i dont want to be doing ANYTHING to soon as i dont want to hurt her

Might be an idea to get her medically checked out, sometimes tears like that can need stitching to heal properly.

xx

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

i wonder if op would be wanting some sort of time scale for getting laid again if he had his forskin ripped or some simalar injury ??? your partner im sure will let you know when SHES ready for sex again .im just shocked that your concern is getting your end away and how you can try fisting again !! if my partner was in here posting this id be kneeing him in the balls and see then how quick he wanted sex! if you are concerned at all about your partner then your priority should be her and her health . from what you said id say she needs to get checked by a doctor and maybe even stitches.

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

Several people have tried to fist me - I can't - I'm too tight and it hurts worse than childbirth (yes, I am a mother so I know) some women are just not able to do it, accept that and don't try it again - I hope that if the pain doesn't subside soon that she goes to the doctor/ walk in centre - sod the embarrassment - her health and well being is more important.

Get her to the docs and checked out. My other half loves being fisted but we never had this prob so maybe your gf is to tight for that sort of fun xx him xx

How bloody selfish!!! How long before you can get laid again!!! Jeeze

"i wonder if op would be wanting some sort of time scale for getting laid again if he had his forskin ripped or some simalar injury ??? your partner im sure will let you know when SHES ready for sex again .im just shocked that your concern is getting your end away and how you can try fisting again !! if my partner was in here posting this id be kneeing him in the balls and see then how quick he wanted sex! if you are concerned at all about your partner then your priority should be her and her health . from what you said id say she needs to get checked by a doctor and maybe even stitches."

"How bloody selfish!!! How long before you can get laid again!!! Jeeze "

i think some people on here miss-understand me!!!

I'm NOT CONCERNED FOR MYSELF. as with most people on this site me and my partner have a very high sex drive. We want to know some sort of timescale that we can play again without risking hurting her!!!

Yes i have torn my forskin before so id appreciate you get off your high horse - i came here to ask for help and advice NOT to be critasized.

I have tried to talk my gf into going to the doctors - i have told her there is nothing to be embarased about and that i'll be with her.

My GF is still talking about her wanting me to fist her, bless her even after this incident - she's still determined, i told her i wont try that again for some considerable amount of time.

I love my GF to bits and my first concern is her safety and well-being, if she's not feeling any better in the next day or so i'll be dragging her kicking and screaming to get it checked out!!

Southampton

[Removed by poster at 08/04/12 21:01:31]

Southampton

you post in a forum and people will answer as they see appropriate .you cant just have people say what you want to hear to placate you .

you first say your partner is bleeding and in alot of pain and then your only questions centre around how to do it next time , how quick will the next time be and when you will get laid !!! listing one of those as the most important question !!!

i stand behind exactly what i said and the ONE and ONLY thing that should be your focus is her wellbeing. or am i just on my high horse again being so daft as to think her being in ANY pain should be the priority and not ur sexual antics .

i think u need to re-read my last post love!

Southampton

i did lol ! but origional post states when would YOU get laid , not when you could both play again . plus i again make the point even if shes gagging for sex ,surely your one and ONLY concern should be her health as youve no idea what dammage could of been caused . but hey thats just what my concern would be

yout getting there... perhaps another read will do u well

yeah fairenough - i could of worded it a little better in my origional post but who are you to judge?

lube... lots of lube!!.... do agree if shes still not right in next few days get her to get checked out...... doctors do not get shocked easily .... good luck

cheers hun

maybe when you try again try using dildos first lots of lube start small to make sure shes ok then get bigger until.....

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"you post in a forum and people will answer as they see appropriate .you cant just have people say what you want to hear to placate you .

you first say your partner is bleeding and in alot of pain and then your only questions centre around how to do it next time , how quick will the next time be and when you will get laid !!! listing one of those as the most important question !!!

i stand behind exactly what i said and the ONE and ONLY thing that should be your focus is her wellbeing. or am i just on my high horse again being so daft as to think her being in ANY pain should be the priority and not ur sexual antics ."

Sorry, but I agree.. She's in pain and you're thinking about when you can try it again?

Southampton

not judging just poining my point of view forward .thats what forums are for is it not ?? you take from the comments what you will and disregards what you dont wish to hear ,as im sure you will . doesnt matter how ment times i read the first post or your rebuttel .in my opinion your one and only concern should be her health and that shes in pain .doing it all over again or getting laid should be the LAST thing on your mind. im quite sure im not the only one ,who if their partner were in alot pain for what ever reason wouldnt be thinking about sex but worrying about their partner being in such discomfort !

Is this a wind up?

"i did lol ! but origional post states when would YOU get laid , not when you could both play again . plus i again make the point even if shes gagging for sex ,surely your one and ONLY concern should be her health as youve no idea what dammage could of been caused . but hey thats just what my concern would be "

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

agrees with Sensual Temptations. I read the OP the same way ....

Same here. When done properly and with sensitivity, fisting should never result in this sort of damage, in my view.

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"i wonder if op would be wanting some sort of time scale for getting laid again if he had his forskin ripped or some simalar injury ??? your partner im sure will let you know when SHES ready for sex again .im just shocked that your concern is getting your end away and how you can try fisting again !! if my partner was in here posting this id be kneeing him in the balls and see then how quick he wanted sex! if you are concerned at all about your partner then your priority should be her and her health . from what you said id say she needs to get checked by a doctor and maybe even stitches.

I'm NOT CONCERNED FOR MYSELF. as with most people on this site me and my partner have a very high sex drive. We want to know some sort of timescale that we can play again without risking hurting her!!!

Yes i have torn my forskin before so id appreciate you get off your high horse - i came here to ask for help and advice NOT to be critasized.

I have tried to talk my gf into going to the doctors - i have told her there is nothing to be embarased about and that i'll be with her.

My GF is still talking about her wanting me to fist her, bless her even after this incident - she's still determined, i told her i wont try that again for some considerable amount of time.

I love my GF to bits and my first concern is her safety and well-being, if she's not feeling any better in the next day or so i'll be dragging her kicking and screaming to get it checked out!!"

You're asking strangers on the internet for medical advice?

Why do you think I think that's dubious...

It could be an external tear, but it could also be a cervical tear caused by a sharp fingernail or the fact that you were stretching her vaginal vault and effectively caused a small tear in her cervix.

She needs to get checked out ASAP. If the bleeding and/or pain is still there, A&E or a Walk in Centre. Dont risk leaving it and ending up with a Blue Light Taxi ride. Even if the symptoms have abated, she should be seen at the doctors at the earliest possible opportunity.

"It could be an external tear, but it could also be a cervical tear caused by a sharp fingernail or the fact that you were stretching her vaginal vault and effectively caused a small tear in her cervix.

She needs to get checked out ASAP. If the bleeding and/or pain is still there, A&E or a Walk in Centre. Dont risk leaving it and ending up with a Blue Light Taxi ride. Even if the symptoms have abated, she should be seen at the doctors at the earliest possible opportunity.

"

Good advice

"Surely being in pain should have been the point you stopped?"

"agrees with Sensual Temptations. I read the OP the same way ...."

agreed. it does come across that way.

I've got very broad hands. I find it really difficult to ever form up and use the whole hand. I'm contented to have to abort mission sometimes rather than inflict any form of injury, even superficial. High days and holidays and with a hefty wad of jizz as a lube it might just be possible, but I can do all I need to do with a couple of fingers anyway.

Wolf

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

oooooooooooooh reading this has made me wince...ouch!!!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

I love my GF to bits and my first concern is her safety and well-being, if she's not feeling any better in the next day or so i'll be dragging her kicking and screaming to get it checked out!!"

In the next day or so

not all women can take a fist, i cant, ive had a few try but it just hurts to much so i have decided now its just not for me, if you have damaged her once you will do it again as your hand not shrunk and her muff not get any bigger the next time you try, so every time you will get the same effect so my advice is stop trying

Why are people even responding to this man i have fisted a women before and there is no way you would not be able to tell she could not take it.By his comments alone i doubt he has any idea about the art of fisting.

exactly.... thats y im here... i want to make her happy and this is something she wants to do...!

how should you do it propperly??

so far the only advice i've been given is to take her to the hospital.... doing that today!!! and use lots of lube!!!

need to know more about technique

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"exactly.... thats y im here... i want to make her happy and this is something she wants to do...!

how should you do it propperly??

so far the only advice i've been given is to take her to the hospital.... doing that today!!! and use lots of lube!!!

need to know more about technique"

Depending on the where the tear is she will have a scar and scar tissue. Now I'm no doctor, but none of the scars I have would have been improved by repeating the damage too soon after the event. That's why you get stood down from boxing after a cut, to let the scar heal.

Concentrate on getting the healing right first, and remember if you do ever try again, that fisting is like a polite person eating a KitKat - it's done patiently, one finger at a a time...

cripes, think I will be passing on this!

good luck both.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

did you take your watch off

Probably best to leave the fisting out of your play... For a long, long time. I don't think she will leave you if you stand up and say you don't want to do it because you actually care for her well-being - I am sure this will bring the both of you closer than having your fist inside her. Plenty of other things you could do or explore to enhance your sex lives. Try the fisting at your peril because neither of you will get anything out of it for quite some time.

As _wayman said if you really want to do this take your time nice and slow one finger at a time and get her very wet but if i were you i wouldnt try it for a while as your gf needs time to heal xx Him xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"As _wayman said if you really want to do this take your time nice and slow one finger at a time and get her very wet but if i were you i wouldnt try it for a while as your gf needs time to heal xx Him xx"

Yes listen to the man with big hands who very pleasantly surprised me

Having managed to tear using a rabbit before.. I can tell you that you heal quite quickly there.

Also once had 50plus stiches there.. and was fine for sex some 6 weeks later..

However, its a hard thing to judge.. it doest hurt when you do it.. its for me a pleasure pain thing.. and its not something I can always do.. sometimes I will tell a guy not so rough and its only 2 fingers.. ( play meets are not allowed to even try to fist me)

I have never ever used lube to do this.. I find that doing it after sex is the best.. after my Master has filled me.. ie use it as an inbetween sex thing rather than foreplay..

Its meant to be something you both enjoy.. and to be honest I dont see much enjoyment that you got from this..

If your lady is bi, perhaps try it with a lady who has experience and smaller hands??? just an idea.

Either way good luck with it.. it is something that is amazing when done.. but it takes time and the right frame of mind... and even if you manage it once.. it wont mean you can do it all the time.

oh and sex the day after is mmmmmmmm as the woman is so tight and sensitive.

Cali

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I had an operation in that area in October. My scar is still sensitive and no where near the point I would let anyone fist me.

So as for when she'll be ready again? Everyone heals differently but for that kind of excercise, i'd leave it 9 months or so.

Best advice to her? Find someone a bit more sensitive

"did you take your watch off "

Which brings me to another question. If a lady's big enough to take a fist, do you lose sensation when using a penis?

Awaiting posts from guys with a dick the circumference of a fist....

"Which brings me to another question. If a lady's big enough to take a fist, do you lose sensation when using a penis?

Awaiting posts from guys with a dick the circumference of a fist.... "

Actually you will find after its tighter.. so should be good for you both.

Cali

there are some good vids if you google fisting two hands are better than one lol

"i wonder if op would be wanting some sort of time scale for getting laid again if he had his forskin ripped or some simalar injury ??? your partner im sure will let you know when SHES ready for sex again .im just shocked that your concern is getting your end away and how you can try fisting again !! if my partner was in here posting this id be kneeing him in the balls and see then how quick he wanted sex! if you are concerned at all about your partner then your priority should be her and her health . from what you said id say she needs to get checked by a doctor and maybe even stitches.

ASK A DOCTOR!!

i think op has enough common sense to know when something is not right and his gf would seek medical advice..... maybe he worded it wrong we have all done that at some point just hope shes ok

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"

Sorry but an unbelievable set of Questions!

Seek medical advice from those qualified!

I can only imagine the pressure you applied to have torn her!

Perhaps break a couple of your knuckles first!dometimes these kind of practises just aren't going to work!

this story is bollox

Jezzzz am i the only fem to cross her legs while reading this......

well happy days folks... i dragged her kicking and screaming to hospital on monday stayed there for 8 hours and all they did was say she'll be fine and give her some painkillers!

god help me she's mega randy now lol

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

OK the serious advice:

1 – wait a couple of months before trying again, The area which tore will be weak for sometime, even though it looks like it has healed.

2 – breathing technique, for her…….. deep relaxing breaths, in through the nose and slowly out through the mouth allowing her body to fully relax. If she can’t fully relax because of what happened last time…. STOP!

3 – take you time – be prepared to take an hour or so with no rushing..

4 – when you get to the point of feeling resistance, only gently push whilst she is exhaling, it’s when the muscles are most relaxed. Never push whilst she is inhaling.

5 – use your eyes – watch for signs of stress in the skin.

6 – take your time.

7 – take your time.

8 – progress will be slow once you start feeling resistance, there is no sort cut or fast method… take your time! If you start feeling impatient… stop!

9 – if she starts getting anxious because it’s not working … STOP!

10 – For a first timer it is never going to be as fast or as easy as it looks in porn….. be prepared to STOP!

If you’re going to try fisting again, then as Polo advises, give it a couple of months at least so that any residual damage has had a chance to fully heal. You will also need to be extra careful in any future fisting attempts.

The ‘Rules’* of Fist Club

1) Not everyone will be able to take a fist – or indeed your fist. It could be you’re too large for your partner. Be prepared for this fact. Do not allow your ego to push to into tearing, ripping or damaging your girlfriend’s ladyparts.

2) This takes time, patience, practice and good communication. If you rush it, you will just tear her again. Be focused on her not on yourself. Ask yourself this – if you were trying to take a fist up your arse who would you want the owner of the fist to be focused on?

3) Lube. Good quality, long lasting water based lubricant. Not that Durex shit and not KY. A really good one – Maximus, Liquid Silk or the aptly named Lubrifist. Or anything of similar ilk. Durex play and KY break down too quickly and you may find that you lose lubrication quickly.

4) If you think you have used enough lube, you haven’t – use some more!

5) Research. There are some good instructional sites on the net with videos etc. Look up the ‘Silent Duck’ technique. Remember – Patience & Planning Prevents Partner Pain.

6) Learn to read your partner. If she looks in pain, stop. If she says ‘Oww’, Stop. Sometimes it can be difficult as your partner may also be enjoying it immensely, but focus on her, not on you and take is slowly.

7) Some people say that it is best to fist before sex. Others say that after sex (particularly orgasm) is the best time. Some women after orgasm are very relaxed and it may be easier – for others their internal muscles tighten and that’s definitely NOT the time to try and get your hand in. Work out what’s best for her.

8) Her breathing is important. Her state of mind and relaxation is also important. Clear your afternoon schedule, get rid of any interruptions. Turn down the lights, take a deep breath and relax.

9) There is no prize for getting all the way in to your watchband. No one is handing out awards. If you don’t make the first time, try again a few days later. It may take a few attempts (though see Rule1)

10) You need to prepare too. If you’re using bare hands, check your nails. Are they clean? Are they trimmed short, filed and smooth edged – all the way round? Hangnails? Rough Edges? These are the things that will earn you the nickname “Ripper” – this is NOT a good thing. Try wearing a non-latex surgical glove on your fisting hand. If you have rough fingernails wearing a glove will stop them catching. Also, some say that (along with lots of lube) makes things easier. Experiment; see what’s best for her. Oh, and using a glove is also a tick in the ‘safer sex’ box too.

11) One other suggestion may be to use an inflatable dildo. This will allow your partner to work on stretching internally in a very controlled way as she can have full control. They are immense fun too.

12) Remember, it’s a journey, not a goal. The more pressure you place on yourself or your partner to have a sexual goal (orgasm, ejaculation, fisting, etc), often times the more it stresses them out, begins to shut their body down, and make it impossible.

*These are not really rules, more advice and guidance.

For some weird reason I think this story is fake lol, not sure what it is about it.

It might be an idea to try something different together till she gets better.Do you like jig-saws?

By *ridgestockCouple  over a year ago

derby

"hey all wondering if anyone can help me.

my gf suggested trying fisting over this weekend, we was doing really well till we got to the nuckles - over the weekend we had attempted a few times. we used plenty of lube and finally made it nearly all the way in unfortunatly it ended up a bit messy. she tore and has been bleeding a lot, and is in a lot of pain.

can anyone explain the propper technique for me?, how long will it take to heal? how long before i can get laid again? and most importanly, how long do you think we should leave it before we try again?

cheers peeps"

should of used some engine oil for lube

"

The ‘Rules’* of Fist Club

"

I thought rule two was 'you never talk about fist club'

» Add a new message to this topic