FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > No Intercourse

No Intercourse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iBooBoo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kettering

Hi lovely fabbers,

Myself and my partner decided when we wanted to experience this side of our lives that when we meet couples / females we would not participate in intercourse with other people as it's something we like to keep as 'our thing together'

Does this put other couples off of meeting up with us do you think?

Maybe in the future we might change our minds once we have swam in the water a while so to speak. But for now this is our only limitation when meeting with others, obviously discussions will happen as to what everyone is happy to participate in when we meet the right people to play with.

Just wanted to ask the group their thoughts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's called soft swing, and yes, other couples do do it.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Soft swing can be very erotic. We love it x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have seen many couples like this and respect that

Nothing wrong with soft swing, won’t put real swingers with imagination off at all, those of us who see every liaison as unique will be happy to meet you x

By *exysquirter77Woman  over a year ago

norwich

New to this what happens when soft swinging please x

By *uck.Squeeze.Bang.BlowCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Everyone differs slightly but we see it as everything but penetration with others

By *agicroundabout3100Couple  over a year ago

Camberley

"Hi lovely fabbers,

Myself and my partner decided when we wanted to experience this side of our lives that when we meet couples / females we would not participate in intercourse with other people as it's something we like to keep as 'our thing together'

Maybe in the future we might change our minds once we have swam in the water a while so to speak. But for now this is our only limitation when meeting with others, obviously discussions will happen as to what everyone is happy to participate in when we meet the right people to play with.

"

Referred to as soft swing. We are equally happy with either full or soft swing and some of our most fun meets have been soft swing only. It probably does greatly reduce potential playmates but you do what’s comfortable for you and you’ll have great fun doing it xxx

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We generally don't do soft swing. Just our preference. Because mostly round here it mean they want to watch the women play and then own partners. Not our preferred way to play.

Never say never though just put preferences

"New to this what happens when soft swinging please x"

Depends on who you are meeting and boundaries . But for lot of soft swing pretty much anything goes apart from intercourse with others partner. But you'd need to discuss boundaries - yours and theirs before you meet

We usually full swap with couples, however one of the best sessions we've had was soft. Three couples in a play room, playing only with our partner, but something about it was highly erotic and very enjoyable.

Mr R

By *hris_hhMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Some of my best meets have been soft swing. Makes you be more inventive, and no one is rushing to have sex so you take more time over everything which only makes it better.

Personally I’d quite like to join a couple and take photos for them (using their camera I mean - for their benefit) I think it would be quite erotic to watch and record without actually getting involved - but then I do quite like denying myself.

We are soft swing only at the moment and have had some wonderful experiences.

Everyone has their own definition of what it means. For us it’s everyone playing together in the same room and includes everything bar penetration. However we both enjoy strap on fun.

The only problem we have come across is when couples try to cross the boundaries during the meet.

V x

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We've had soft swap meets, and would be happy to do so again - they can be a lot of fun.

Sometimes it's easier, as it takes some of the pressure off the men to perform, so it's ideal for guys with performance anxiety.

By * Little Taste of CrimsonCouple  over a year ago

Here and there

We have experienced both soft and full swing meets and would have to say that the most erotic and enjoyable have been the soft swing ones.

"We are soft swing only at the moment and have had some wonderful experiences.

Everyone has their own definition of what it means. For us it’s everyone playing together in the same room and includes everything bar penetration. However we both enjoy strap on fun.

The only problem we have come across is when couples try to cross the boundaries during the meet.

V x"

Yes this has happened 1 or 2 times before and have got up and left .

Walked out

By *iBooBoo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kettering

V x

Walked out

"

Makes me feel abit better knowing we aren't the only ones that are just interested in soft swing at the moment.

What do you mean walked out ? Because u were only interested in soft swing and the other couple wanted more ?

V x

Walked out

Makes me feel abit better knowing we aren't the only ones that are just interested in soft swing at the moment.

What do you mean walked out ? Because u were only interested in soft swing and the other couple wanted more ?"

One instant guy tried to built his way into getting more

There are lost who only do soft swing we prefer it

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

This is definitely our preference x

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Playa del ingles Kidderminster

"New to this what happens when soft swinging please x"

Most things except penetration.

By *andkitten2Couple  over a year ago

Folkestone

In all honesty it does put me off. Nothing wrong with soft swing but we’re in this to watch each other fuck x

"Hi lovely fabbers,

"

I believe it would put some people off and not others.

When we joined the site, we started off enthusiastic and thinking about going straight for full swap. As we experienced talking to more and more pushy people we changed to soft swap. Then we got just sick of it all and changed to 'meh' and reading the forums.

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

It wouldn’t put us off at all - as others have said it’s about what everybody is comfortable with.

You said you’re struggling to find the right people on your profile - in my opinion far better to wait till you find the right people for you. It’s not a race - enjoy the journey.

Ms x

I think its a great approach if unsure also you will build friendships with others less into just jumping straight in and over time when you do play with them the sex will be better

By *inkykat dirtydogCouple  over a year ago

Cov

It's a huge turn really. Makes you appreciate each other.

It's not all about intercourse for me. Quite happy to give and receive oral,play with toys,maybe some spanking and blindfolds among other things. Lots of ways to have pleasure.

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Weve soft played at times.and had a lovely time.

We tried that and it lasted 10 seconds into our first meet!!!!

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Is dry humping allowed I loved that when I was a virgin so passionate

I'm here as a single female mostly looking to meet single males. But I only want soft play and not penetration, unless a good level of trust and friendship is built up. You're certainly not alone in your preferences and there's still plenty of fun to be had without full sex.

"Hi lovely fabbers,

When we joined the site, we started off enthusiastic and thinking about going straight for full swap. As we experienced talking to more and more pushy people we changed to soft swap. Then we got just sick of it all and changed to 'meh' and reading the forums. "

Sadly a lot of people are pushy although they say they're not, they are on a mission to get sex. Trouble is it does put people off. We have been singles and couples and full swap etc but have said this before in other threads, becomes like a well rehearsed ritualistic procedure and for us lacks imagination and interest.

So we have chosen soft swap because we find it more erotic and requires more imagination and for us is more interesting, because you can get great dynamics with the right couple and before you know its morning and wow.

"Hi lovely fabbers,

When we joined the site, we started off enthusiastic and thinking about going straight for full swap. As we experienced talking to more and more pushy people we changed to soft swap. Then we got just sick of it all and changed to 'meh' and reading the forums.

Sadly a lot of people are pushy although they say they're not, they are on a mission to get sex. Trouble is it does put people off. We have been singles and couples and full swap etc but have said this before in other threads, becomes like a well rehearsed ritualistic procedure and for us lacks imagination and interest.

So we have chosen soft swap because we find it more erotic and requires more imagination and for us is more interesting, because you can get great dynamics with the right couple and before you know its morning and wow.

"

Yes. I expect its nice witb the right people. It's a real shame really that there's no accepted way to just broach this subject with some attractive friends that we already like! But of course I wouldn't dare to, for fear of offending and ruining the friendship.

We were just expecting the site to be more friendly and sociable and less...I dunno. Rushed. Obvious. Meh.

Wouldn’t put us off in the slightest, theres a lot of fun to be had in soft play x

By *mberandlennyCouple  over a year ago

prescot

We love soft play but find it hard to find other straight couples up for the same experience. X

We don't mind soft play, we are looking for another couple for same room same partner fun. It can be difficult to find a couple for that too.

"We love soft play but find it hard to find other straight couples up for the same experience. X"

Problem is we enjoy but there has to be an extra interest outside of our relationship or could say not physically possible within the relationship. And it is unbelievable hard to find these days

By *mberandlennyCouple  over a year ago

prescot

"We love soft play but find it hard to find other straight couples up for the same experience. X

Problem is we enjoy but there has to be an extra interest outside of our relationship or could say not physically possible within the relationship. And it is unbelievable hard to find these days"

Totally agree, its all about attraction for us, both finding a couple that we tick all the boxes for a vice versa. Good luck x

This is what posted in another thread they didn't get it.

"Just honest fun days and nights with nice couples or fems, share same interest and outlook, love slumming it in rickety old camper vans visiting some of the most gorgeous places in this country, sitting out in the evening with beer/wine and bbq on the go, whatching the sun go down, who think the sex is a nice to have if we all get on and not the mission."

I have met before, on another site, for hand and mouth only.

My partner, who I met several times, felt she wasn't cheating that way. Kind of flawed, I suppose, but meets for kissing, oral and hand relief can be very rewarding and extremely erotic.

Down to the consenting adults, I guess!

I do think it can be very erotic. Yet to find a couple or lady interested in such a meet with a single guy though...

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"Hi lovely fabbers,

"

The above mirrors what we have found. Excellent post.

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

It can be very erotic & takes foreplay to a whole new level.

By *ob_nwMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

i once got asked if i would just watch a couple play, wasn't my thing but liked the couple as we had talked a lot and all got on well. BOY was i wrong it so so erotic to watch, and the enjoyment we all got was amazing. done it a few times since and loved it

By *andm300Man  over a year ago

guildford

My wife and I are In this boat. Seems to be fine in clubs but we worry we would be a waste of time Meeting up with others.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"i once got asked if i would just watch a couple play, wasn't my thing but liked the couple as we had talked a lot and all got on well. BOY was i wrong it so so erotic to watch, and the enjoyment we all got was amazing. done it a few times since and loved it"
were you allowed to wank as u watched them ?

Cumbria

"i once got asked if i would just watch a couple play, wasn't my thing but liked the couple as we had talked a lot and all got on well. BOY was i wrong it so so erotic to watch, and the enjoyment we all got was amazing. done it a few times since and loved itwere you allowed to wank as u watched them ? "

not that time, but another time they asked me to, and do it a few times sat watched and wanked

doncaster

"i once got asked if i would just watch a couple play, wasn't my thing but liked the couple as we had talked a lot and all got on well. BOY was i wrong it so so erotic to watch, and the enjoyment we all got was amazing. done it a few times since and loved itwere you allowed to wank as u watched them ?

not that time, but another time they asked me to, and do it a few times sat watched and wanked "

that's awesome as it can be so very erotic

Cumbria

"i once got asked if i would just watch a couple play, wasn't my thing but liked the couple as we had talked a lot and all got on well. BOY was i wrong it so so erotic to watch, and the enjoyment we all got was amazing. done it a few times since and loved itwere you allowed to wank as u watched them ?

not that time, but another time they asked me to, and do it a few times sat watched and wanked that's awesome as it can be so very erotic "

it is, but i would never of though it before I had done it. just goes to show there is much more to sex than just intercourse

doncaster

not that time, but another time they asked me to, and do it a few times sat watched and wanked that's awesome as it can be so very erotic

it is, but i would never of though it before I had done it. just goes to show there is much more to sex than just intercourse "

there's far more to sex than intercourse, absolutely so

"Hi lovely fabbers,

"

Sorry for us this would def put us off..

» Add a new message to this topic