FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meets gone wrong

Meets gone wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtycouple1008 OP   Couple  over a year ago

west london

Anybody gone to a meet and for whatever reason made a sharp exit...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

A couple of times, yes - both were single fems...

....in the first instance, I arrived and let myself in - she'd left the door on the latch - and made my way upstairs, to find her sprawled naked across the bed with an empty wine bottle on the floor...

....I managed to rouse her, but she was clearly very d*unk - despite her fumbling at my zip and apparently being up for playing, I wasn't with her in that state, so I took my leave...

....in the second case, on arrival I was led into a very untidy lounge, with dirty plates on the coffee table and stuff strewn all over the floor...

....as I took a seat on the sofa, she sat next to me, and not only was the thin cotton dress she was wearing tatty and full of holes, but it and/or her smelled unwashed too...

....fortunately, she almost immediately got a phone call (from another prospective meet), and when she went into the kitchen, I went out the front door!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A couple of times, yes - both were single fems...

....in the first instance, I arrived and let myself in - she'd left the door on the latch - and made my way upstairs, to find her sprawled naked across the bed with an empty wine bottle on the floor...

....I managed to rouse her, but she was clearly very d*unk - despite her fumbling at my zip and apparently being up for playing, I wasn't with her in that state, so I took my leave...

....in the second case, on arrival I was led into a very untidy lounge, with dirty plates on the coffee table and stuff strewn all over the floor...

....as I took a seat on the sofa, she sat next to me, and not only was the thin cotton dress she was wearing tatty and full of holes, but it and/or her smelled unwashed too...

....fortunately, she almost immediately got a phone call (from another prospective meet), and when she went into the kitchen, I went out the front door!"

wow some people eh!

» Add a new message to this topic