FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Say or not say

Say or not say

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkysassytess888 OP   Woman  over a year ago

bangor

Morning all long time reader first time poster... bit of a serious post for here I know lol so please be nice to the newbie

Im in a bit if a dilemma at the minute. I've recently been diagnosed with breast cancer and I'm at a total loss about here. I'm chatting to some amazing guys who I probably would meet well not all of them lol but I don't know what to tell them...not the biggest turn on as you can imagine. I've toyed with the idea if deleting my profile but I enjoy being on here and have made some great friends

Help a girl out...thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi

Really sorry to hear of your news

You do what feels best for you

Personally its prob got your head all over the place.If these guys or guy is genuine then I'm sure they would understand xx

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

100% agree with above poster....

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Really sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are either tell folk you have some health issues, but are happy to chat and flirt for the moment OR hide your profile . Do t delete it cos then you got to start all over again. Hide it and you can just pick it up again when you wish.

There is no need to tell anyone what your diagnosis , you can tell people what ever you choose to disclose. If you are having fun and it's a good distraction, then keep chatting . You can use your filters to stop new people contacting you and just chat to gents you like and use the forums.

bangor

"Hi

Really sorry to hear of your news

You do what feels best for you

Personally its prob got your head all over the place.If these guys or guy is genuine then I'm sure they would understand xx "

Suppose it's one way to find out if they are lol

Thanks very much xx

bangor

"Really sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are either tell folk you have some health issues, but are happy to chat and flirt for the moment OR hide your profile . Do t delete it cos then you got to start all over again. Hide it and you can just pick it up again when you wish.

Great idea...thanks very much xx

There is no need to tell anyone what your diagnosis , you can tell people what ever you choose to disclose. If you are having fun and it's a good distraction, then keep chatting . You can use your filters to stop new people contacting you and just chat to gents you like and use the forums."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are welcome sending lots of love and support xx

bangor

"You are welcome sending lots of love and support xx "

Thanks so much xxx

bangor

"100% agree with above poster...."

Thanks x

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

Hi OP. May I add my best wishes for your journey ahead. I am currently charting with 3 cancer survivors on fab and each of them has been completely upfront about their illnesses and treatment and how it effects their fab related activities. It’s very early days, but I would advise you to tell who you want to the extent that you are comfortable with. It is your choice and no one deserves to know more than you are ready to divulge as and when you feel ready to do so. You may find it beneficial, therapeutic even, to be able to discuss this to those that you trust and have a connection or bond with. But whatever you decide always remember that you have our unwavering support. xx

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Nay

bangor

"Hi OP. May I add my best wishes for your journey ahead. I am currently charting with 3 cancer survivors on fab and each of them has been completely upfront about their illnesses and treatment and how it effects their fab related activities. It’s very early days, but I would advise you to tell who you want to the extent that you are comfortable with. It is your choice and no one deserves to know more than you are ready to divulge as and when you feel ready to do so. You may find it beneficial, therapeutic even, to be able to discuss this to those that you trust and have a connection or bond with. But whatever you decide always remember that you have our unwavering support. xx "

Thanks very much I really appreciate your advice xxx

» Add a new message to this topic