FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m a single man that’s just trying to take his first steps into the swinging world.. after searching the web I settled on this website.. flicking through profiles and people’s verifications the website seems pretty active but I feel as a newbie I’m an outsider and on the back foot immediately.. everyone wants verifications to reply back to my messages but I can’t get a reply back let alone verified.. I know on my profile is just dick pics but I can’t be posting face photos due to my profession although I do send in private... any advice for a newbie on how to get started

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Understandably you don't want your face photo on display, butbonly having photos of your cock....really?!

Why not post sone tasteful and imaginative photos of different parts of your body. Use your imagination a little.

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

Take some photos that don't involve your dick or your face. Men have lots more attractive bits than genitals.

Arty underwear shots work, I think.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lose 3 of the dick pics, keep one and a few of the rest of your body.. Best way to get verified is to go to a club that way even if you dont play someone will verify you including the club/staff itself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Lose 3 of the dick pics, keep one and a few of the rest of your body.. Best way to get verified is to go to a club that way even if you dont play someone will verify you including the club/staff itself. "

Great advice here and lots of clubs have bi nights too so this might be a great jumping off point for your new adventures?

» Add a new message to this topic