FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi curious

Bi curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all I’ve been toying with the idea of exploring my bi side.. I’ve never done this before so I was wondering if anyone had advice on how to go about starting to explore the bi world

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

Club bi nights are perfect to explore. Fining a private meet may not be the best answer as the expectations of either party could add to much pressure for a first time. In a club you can dip in and out of the fun more freely as you feel comfortable. Join us at the weekend if you can... we'll hold your 'hand'

By *uyforfun88869Man  over a year ago

Leigh

Having bi thoughts and dressing as a girl here would like advice and friends xxxx

By *ilver_StarMan  over a year ago

Southam

"Hey all I’ve been toying with the idea of exploring my bi side.. I’ve never done this before so I was wondering if anyone had advice on how to go about starting to explore the bi world"

I’d say be clear about what you are wanting to explore.. (and what not!) . Cam- chat is a good intro and breaks the ice before meeting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whatever you feel is more comfortable for you. What do you want to get from it, what are you curious to try?

When I was curious I found gay guys more attractive and I knew I needed the full man on man attention so I joined fabguys and met a gay man for a 1 to 1. It was an amazing experience.

Weve now had quite a few bi mmf sessions and although the bi part is there it's nowhere near the same experience as 1 to 1.

But I am not trying to tell you that's what you must try. I'm saying go with what you are comfortable with and feel you need. That's the only way you will feel you have fully tried it.

Good luck in your search

M x

By *tixzadiniaMan  over a year ago

bury

I was out with the wife down Manchester in the summer we went down into the village for a few drinks we were sat outside one of the bars when a young man sat down at our table we got chatting and it turned out he was gay

We got on real well with him he invited us back to his hotel but we had decline because we would miss the last tram home the wife was up for going back

She doesn’t know I’m bi

Any way she told him next time he’s Manchester to come stop at ours and exchanged phone numbers

My only concern was why should she do that what do you think

By *oppyrose97Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

"Hey all I’ve been toying with the idea of exploring my bi side.. I’ve never done this before so I was wondering if anyone had advice on how to go about starting to explore the bi world"

Same here

By *arkndirtyMan  over a year ago

sale

I've made some mates with straight lads who were curious and/or got into bi life. Always happy to meet over a pint and chat. It's becoming more and more common.

bury

"I've made some mates with straight lads who were curious and/or got into bi life. Always happy to meet over a pint and chat. It's becoming more and more common. "

Yeah but why would my wife wanna go back to his hotel room just gets me thinking lol

bury

"I've made some mates with straight lads who were curious and/or got into bi life. Always happy to meet over a pint and chat. It's becoming more and more common. "

Yeah but why would my wife wanna go back to his hotel room just gets me thinking lol

» Add a new message to this topic