FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Do I need to improve my profile?

Do I need to improve my profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, so I’ve been on Fab before, I think it’s great as it’s exactly what I want right now after coming out of a relationship. I did meet some one from here last time I was on here but unfortunately they are gone now, so I’ve updated my profile again and just wondering if anyone could have a read over and see if there’s anything that could be changed at all?

I’ve messaged people, and have been very polite, even some people have been viewing my profile (sometimes 2, 3 times) but no luck as of yet.

I had a weird message from someone yesterday which put me off a bit, just seemed really fake?

Thanks, would appreciate any and all advice however critical.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Well you've been here a week and have a picture of your dick in boxers. Text just repeats discreet over and over and doesn't stand out. Based on your profile I'd not reply. Sorry to be brutal. Your profile needs to be your cv, glitz and glam and fun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd suggest reading your profile to yourself and checking if it's really how you'd like to come across. Things that would put me off:

1) lack of pics

2) saying you'd only reply to people with face pics, yet you have none visible yourself

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You know Guernsey is a small place yet you expect local women to send you a face pic with their first message ?

Thanks everyone, you are right.. it didn’t have much character to it so I’ve just changed a few bits to incorporate that. It’s probably still not right but I need to put up some more photos.

Thanks once again. And if there’s anything else I can change, please let me know.

"You know Guernsey is a small place yet you expect local women to send you a face pic with their first message ? "

Yes, you are right here that is probably a bit too much to ask at first messaging. Taken onboard!

"Well you've been here a week and have a picture of your dick in boxers. Text just repeats discreet over and over and doesn't stand out. Based on your profile I'd not reply. Sorry to be brutal. Your profile needs to be your cv, glitz and glam and fun. "

You’re right, it didn’t sit right so I’ve just changed it up a bit and it probably still needs a bit more.. definitely some more ‘normal, non dickish’ photos I think. Thanks!

» Add a new message to this topic