FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice PLZ

Advice PLZ

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tsgoodtotalk OP   Man  over a year ago

coleshill

I joined this site because I’m really interested in the swinging part of life but rarely get any replies to messages and don’t kno what I’m doing wrong? I don’t expect sex or anythin I want to just find like minded people to myself

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If you rarely get replies you could look at your profile text and pics to see if you can do anything to improve them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go to some clubs !! That’s what I did love the social !!

I guess you have to remember that many women get 100+ messages a day. It's impossible for them to reply to everyone. Just be patient.

If you take a look around you'll find a lot of threads that say the same thing with lots of advice.. you might want to take a look?

Didn't you like the advice given to others on the "really struggling" thread!

'The swinging part of life', as you call it, OP, it's mainly related to clubs, socials and parties, not just one mere online site. Don't concentrate on only trying to meet people through here, get yourself out there and let the swinging community in your area get to know you, your personality.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" I don’t expect sex or anything"

Your profile gives the opposite impression. It says you are "open minded sexually", you "love the obvious (sex)" and you are "craving sexy company".

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Probably already said but you men are in the majority here so must invest significant amounts of effort very wisely, to get results.

Usual areas to focus on are your profile, including having readers know what you could do for them and let them see if they find you physically attractive. If they can't, they move to the several thousand others who do.

People who are very interested in swinging usually go to swinging clubs.you get known there and people decide if they fancy you

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

I don’t understand why you are struggling to meet swingers - go to chameleons which isn’t far from you. Loads of swingers in that swingers club.

» Add a new message to this topic