FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First House Party

First House Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dquest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

So, heading to our first house party on Saturday. We met the hosts for a social a while back but don't know any of the other couples. From their fab verifications, all the other couples know each other quite well. We will be the newbies in more ways than one!

Questions to fab land:

1. How do these things usually go?

2. What leads from happy social to play?

3. Any pitfalls we should avoid?

Any advice would be helpful!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we went to a house party under those circumstances.

I don't know if there's a usual way that these things go.

At the one we went to two women started to play with each other and others just joined in.

Pitfalls in our case were the other couples made it pretty clear we weren't in their gang. If you aren't others cup of tea or vice versa it can be awkward.

My advice would be to go along, go with the flow and enjoy the experience. If you find it isn't what you hoped or you're not feeling it make your excuses and leave

Peterborough

"we went to a house party under those circumstances.

I don't know if there's a usual way that these things go.

At the one we went to two women started to play with each other and others just joined in.

Pitfalls in our case were the other couples made it pretty clear we weren't in their gang. If you aren't others cup of tea or vice versa it can be awkward.

My advice would be to go along, go with the flow and enjoy the experience. If you find it isn't what you hoped or you're not feeling it make your excuses and leave "

That sounds like good advice!

Peterborough

Bump

By *urious8812Couple  over a year ago

dorchester

We’ve hosted a couple of parties plus been to a few. Even at parties where some of the guests are lovely but just not our cup of tea to play with, you’ll find you’ll naturally gravitate to people you warm to and end up playing with them.

I’ve only been to one where there were 3 couples who knew each other and were really cliquey. I just left them to it as I’d rather not get involved with people like that anyway. There were others there who were much more accommodating and I had a great time.

I always say, worst case scenario you have sex with your other half! I’m sure you’ll have a great time and it’s always fun meeting new people even if all you do is chat and swap stories x

By *urvyLanxCoupleCouple  over a year ago

chorley

Our first house party was like a normal party - spent time chatting and having a laugh with lots of people. When we clicked with a couple we went into a bedroom and played.

At worst think of it as a normal party and mingle, hopefully you will get to play too but think of it as an added bonus and you won’t be disappointed

Enjoy!

Peterborough

"We’ve hosted a couple of parties plus been to a few. Even at parties where some of the guests are lovely but just not our cup of tea to play with, you’ll find you’ll naturally gravitate to people you warm to and end up playing with them.

I’ve only been to one where there were 3 couples who knew each other and were really cliquey. I just left them to it as I’d rather not get involved with people like that anyway. There were others there who were much more accommodating and I had a great time.

I always say, worst case scenario you have sex with your other half! I’m sure you’ll have a great time and it’s always fun meeting new people even if all you do is chat and swap stories x "

Thanks so much for the reassuring words!

Peterborough

"Our first house party was like a normal party - spent time chatting and having a laugh with lots of people. When we clicked with a couple we went into a bedroom and played.

At worst think of it as a normal party and mingle, hopefully you will get to play too but think of it as an added bonus and you won’t be disappointed

Enjoy!"

Will keep our expectations low and be happily surprised if we click with another couple.

dorchester

You’ll have to let us know how it goes!

Peterborough

"You’ll have to let us know how it goes! "

Fair enough. If this thread is still around, we will update by Sunday afternoon. If not, message us and we promise to let you know how it went.

dorchester

"You’ll have to let us know how it goes!

Fair enough. If this thread is still around, we will update by Sunday afternoon. If not, message us and we promise to let you know how it went."

Peterborough

Oh boy! It's today!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go with the flow, with no expectations, you have met the hosts , they invited you & obviously feel you will fit in & gel with their other guests.

As you know who is going you could send them a friendly message them in advance

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Discuss beforehand with each other any limits etc and then go with an open mind without too many expectations and see how it goes.

Probably best to go easy on any booze too.

Peterborough

"Go with the flow, with no expectations, you have met the hosts , they invited you & obviously feel you will fit in & gel with their other guests.

As you know who is going you could send them a friendly message them in advance "

Thanks have sent out messages now!

Peterborough

"Discuss beforehand with each other any limits etc and then go with an open mind without too many expectations and see how it goes.

Probably best to go easy on any booze too."

Our main limit is we don't play apart. Seem by profiles that everyone else at the party are happy to play apart. Hmm...

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Reading and watching with great interest. We always wondered about how private parties go down. Never been to one.

Good luck, hope you have a great time.

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

You always get the clique's no matter where you go. It's almost like the school playground with all the cliquey mum's.

When we went to our first house party, we went along with no assumptions and no intention to play. It took us a while to actually feel comfortable playing at parties.

For us, it's people we feel comfortable with that make all the difference. If something feels right, go with it.

I find just chatting to people helps me to relax.

I hope you have a great time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Watching ! Been invited to a house party not sure if I’ll go x

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"Watching ! Been invited to a house party not sure if I’ll go x"

Get gone, you will enjoy......!!!

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"So, heading to our first house party on Saturday. We met the hosts for a social a while back but don't know any of the other couples. From their fab verifications, all the other couples know each other quite well. We will be the newbies in more ways than one!

Questions to fab land:

1. How do these things usually go?

2. What leads from happy social to play?

3. Any pitfalls we should avoid?

Would be interested to find out how it went....myself and a female friend have been invited to one next week....we haven’t accepted yet we know mixture of males/females and couples going....good luck

Any advice would be helpful!"

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Interested in feed back have fun

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

We would suggest if there is a guest list of who is going to read their profiles and any that you like the sound of drop them a message to say hi before arriving, get some conversation going that way you won’t feel nervous on arriving thinking you don’t know anybody. Just enjoy the experience, all are different, it could be you don’t play on the night but meet people that you would like to meet up with in the future. Go have fun x

Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 17/11/19 03:55:06]

Peterborough

Ok, so messaged the three couples prior to the event as advised by you lot. That did help quite a bit.

We arrived ~15 min after the start time and were surprised to be one of the last to arrive. That's not at all like a vanilla party!

We came with gifts in hand (bottle of wine, thank you card and so forth) which was greatly appreciated but didn't seem to be the norm.

There were enough seats in their lounge for everyone and we all, spontaneously, ended up next to other people than our spouses. There was a bit of banter and drinks with lite snacks before the host introduced a game leading to all the men getting a chance to kiss all the women. This turned steamy rapidly, especially after one of the ladies excused herself and came back wearing next to nothing.

We all retired upstairs together where out hosts had a big room with two large play beds and, thankfully, an air conditioner to keep the heat to a manageable level.

What more can I add besides that all the men got to play with all the women (and some of the women with women) and thatvthe group play, with all the amazing variations, continued on and off from about 8:30 PM to 1:00 AM.

After the last man standing gave his last gasp, we adjourned to the dining room where we enjoyed a wondrous array of snacks, drinks and laughs until about 2:30 AM.

Brilliant night! Great hosts, very good looking and compatible guests... wow!

Pardon the grammar and spelling... very sleepy

Peterborough

If you have any questions about how everything played out, let us know.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

So glad you had a fabulous time. Parties are the best x

Peterborough

"So glad you had a fabulous time. Parties are the best x"

We're pretty sold on the party thing too now that we've finally been. Just had the wonderful morning after sex. Splendid!

Peterborough

Anyway, thanks to all for the advice!

» Add a new message to this topic